+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DEC 22 ITA Recipients >>>> Converge HERE For Next Steps

Nick~Nick

Dec 20, 2013
On Police certificates

I took police check from my home country this yr. After that, I didn't visit my home country.

But I am going to visit my home country next month for 4 weeks, so I have to get new PCC from home country again in Feb?

But if I submit my application before that then I don't have to ?

itajena

Star Member
Mar 11, 2015
Hi everyone and congrats to those of you who have received your ITA. here's my situation. I got the Ontario province nomination on 21st and fallowed by the ITA on 22nd. my Bank statement, IELTS and 2 employment letters are ready. I've applied for the police report and hopefully will soon do my meds too. One big issue is I updated my profile last month with my new job which I was at since October, however my new position does not match the noc I applied for. I got my opnp without this update though. My question is can I revived my profile and remove this last job and just have the previous one as my current position. I'm on good terms with them and they will provide such letter of course. Please let me know your what you guys think

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
itajena said:
Hi everyone and congrats to those of you who have received your ITA. here's my situation. I got the Ontario province nomination on 21st and fallowed by the ITA on 22nd. my Bank statement, IELTS and 2 employment letters are ready. I've applied for the police report and hopefully will soon do my meds too. One big issue is I updated my profile last month with my new job which I was at since October, however my new position does not match the noc I applied for. I got my opnp without this update though. My question is can I revived my profile and remove this last job and just have the previous one as my current position. I'm on good terms with them and they will provide such letter of course. Please let me know your what you guys think
New job is too fresh, so it does not give you any additional points (you have Ontario nomination, that means you were EE elligible even before). My advice is to inform Ontario (they asked PNP to do so if anything has changed) and keep the job there if you cannot remove it, and write a letter of explanation why you cannot get standard letter from this job yet. And maybe add something like offer letter that you have as a proof of this job.
Technicaly that new job just belongs to your personal history. Changing your NOC for that job is no problem either - so much I know Ontario does not care what your NOC is as long as it is 0, A or B (and that is only for the one giving you points or requirements for PNP). You can still keep the previous NOC on your overall profile (you have more experience there anyway).

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OMG_Chakromakro said:
Guys i need your suggestions on this :

i have 2 IELTS results the first one which i have used in my application has a score of 7.5 but as im having difficulty in my name (as it is without surname on passport just a given name (john smith) but on this IELTS sheet my name is First name: john last name: smith which obviously contradicts my passport information .
now, i have retaken ielts on 10 dec before Receiving ITA and got my results with an improved score of 8.5 , and name on that Sheet is First name :JOHN SMITH Last name: -(hyphen)
AS suggested by DelPiero07 and few other important forum members i have entered my full name in last name section on my Post ITA information but question is as the name information on my first IELTS exam totally contradicts my Passport information does that mean i will get rejected for this sorta reason ? should i use second IELTS info instead ?

so in nut shell
Passport name info: Given name: john smith no surname
1st IELTS: First name:john , family name: smith (this is the score that was on my EE profile before ITA) score 7.5
2nd IELTS First name: john smith , family name: - (hyphen) (most recent one got result day after i received ITA 23rd DEC) score 8.5
Any suggestions ??

jianxia15

Jun 6, 2016
Dear all,

Could u pls help with address history? Thanks.

My address is Room 402, Building 3, No.33 XX Road, xx City, XX Country.

What should I fill in the address history for Apartment/Unit (402??), Street Number (33??) and Stree address (Building 3, xx Road)?

Thanks for your help!

Batman_is_Real

Dec 15, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
is it okay to put "Accompanying Spouse" as purpose of travel in Travel history ??

or has to be from business, work, study or travel. ?? I have also use "FAMILY VISIT" as purpose of travel for all my trips back to my home country while I was living in Canada.

kallucanada

Star Member
May 5, 2016
Can someone please clarify the following for me

1) For address entries, do we need to entry all ten years history in the order?
2) Under personal history, we just need to provide all ten years work history if we have? There is no need to include education history, I got this doubt because work and education details were auto-populated while filling the details over there?
3) For travel history, I just visited Canada and my home country so far, do we still show our Canada travel history over there?
4) For the spouse, I declared work history as No while creating the initial profile but now, under personal history, do we still show my spouse work history for ten years?
5) For my spouse, the work history was declared as Unemployed when I filled the applications for the visitor permit. Now, I am noting an option homemaker as a job for the work history under personal history. Shall I proceed to select this homemaker role for my spouse work history under personal history
6) Under Family details, I declared my sisters but they got married and their surname got changed accordingly. So, do we need to mention about it anywhere like LOE..?

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jianxia15 said:
Dear all,

Could u pls help with address history? Thanks.

My address is Room 402, Building 3, No.33 XX Road, xx City, XX Country.

What should I fill in the address history for Apartment/Unit (402??), Street Number (33??) and Stree address (Building 3, xx Road)?

Thanks for your help!
seems good to me!

anky2015

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Hi Everyone,
first of all Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of you.
I am a new entrant in this thread. Just got nomination from Ontario. So will b getting the invitation to apply for PR in the next draw.
Just wanted to ask you guyz about few things. I am sure they have been discussed a lot of times in this thread but since I was not following this thread so don't know about them. Would really appreciate if anyone can put some light on the following :-

1. I have got my PCC done this year in Feb 2016 coz I thought I was about to get nomination at that time but didnt get it bcoz of the delay from OINP. I went to my home country for 2 months and returned. So do I have to get PCC done again now in order to apply for PR or the 2016 PCC would suffice?
2. Also, I have been living in Canada since 3 years now, so do I have to get the medicals done?
3. I got married 4 months ago and including my wife in my PR application. What all docs would I need for her besides marriage certificate, her PCC, medical?

Thanks in advance

Batman_is_Real

Dec 15, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kallucanada said:
Can someone please clarify the following for me

1) For address entries, do we need to entry all ten years history in the order? not necessary but if you can it's better
2) Under personal history, we just need to provide all ten years work history if we have? There is no need to include education history, I got this doubt because work and education details were auto-populated while filling the details over there? Everything. You can't leave gaps.
3) For travel history, I just visited Canada and my home country so far, do we still show our Canada travel history over there?There is a confusion but it's safe to provide everything.
4) For the spouse, I declared work history as No while creating the initial profile but now, under personal history, do we still show my spouse work history for ten years? Everything. You can't leave gaps.
5) For my spouse, the work history was declared as Unemployed when I filled the applications for the visitor permit. Now, I am noting an option homemaker as a job for the work history under personal history. Shall I proceed to select this homemaker role for my spouse work history under personal history Both are similar, you can chose either. I would say keep it consistent with WP and select unemployed.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anky2015 said:
Hi Everyone,
I am a new entrant in this thread. Just got nomination from Ontario. So will b getting the invitation to apply for PR in the next draw.
Just wanted to ask you guyz about few things. I am sure they have been discussed a lot of times in this thread but since I was not following this thread so don't know about them. Would really appreciate if anyone can put some light on the following :-

1. I have got my PCC done this year in Feb 2016 coz I thought I was about to get nomination at that time but didnt get it bcoz of the delay from OINP. I went to my home country for 2 months and returned. So do I have to get PCC done again now in order to apply for PR or the 2016 PCC would suffice?
2. Also, I have been living in Canada since 3 years now, so do I have to get the medicals done?
3. I got married 4 months ago and including my wife in my PR application. What all docs would I need for her besides marriage certificate, her PCC, medical?

Thanks in advance
1 - You need a new one.
2 - Yes, everyone needs a medical.
3 - PCC and medicals only assuming you're not claiming points for her education and work experience.

Batman_is_Real

Dec 15, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anky2015 said:
Hi Everyone,

1. I have got my PCC done this year in Feb 2016 coz I thought I was about to get nomination at that time but didnt get it bcoz of the delay from OINP. I went to my home country for 2 months and returned. So do I have to get PCC done again now in order to apply for PR or the 2016 PCC would suffice? New PCC Required.
2. Also, I have been living in Canada since 3 years now, so do I have to get the medicals done? Medical is required.
3. I got married 4 months ago and including my wife in my PR application. What all docs would I need for her besides marriage certificate, her PCC, medical?If you are not claiming any points for spouse then Passport, Medical, PCC and marriage Certificate is enough.

Thanks in advance

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Batman_is_Real said:
is it okay to put "Accompanying Spouse" as purpose of travel in Travel history ??

or has to be from business, work, study or travel. ?? I have also use "FAMILY VISIT" as purpose of travel for all my trips back to my home country while I was living in Canada.
The bolded part makes no sense to me. How is accompanying spouse a purpose of travel?

Batman_is_Real

Dec 15, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DelPiero07 said:
The bolded part makes no sense to me. How is accompanying spouse a purpose of travel?
Because only reason my wife came to canada is because I work and live in Canada. She is neither here for study not for work she is house wife. So you tell me what will be the purpose of visit to Canada for her in thsi case. ?