+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DEC 22 ITA Recipients >>>> Converge HERE For Next Steps

anky2015

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
DelPiero07 said:
1 - You need a new one.
2 - Yes, everyone needs a medical.
3 - PCC and medicals only assuming you're not claiming points for her education and work experience.
I got the medical done 3 years ago when I came to Canada, so do I have to get a new one done?

kallucanada

Star Member
May 5, 2016
Batman_is_Real said:
Can someone please clarify the following for me

1) For address entries, do we need to entry all ten years history in the order? not necessary but if you can it's better
2) Under personal history, we just need to provide all ten years work history if we have? There is no need to include education history, I got this doubt because work and education details were auto-populated while filling the details over there? Everything. You can't leave gaps.
3) For travel history, I just visited Canada and my home country so far, do we still show our Canada travel history over there?There is a confusion but it's safe to provide everything.
4) For the spouse, I declared work history as No while creating the initial profile but now, under personal history, do we still show my spouse work history for ten years? Everything. You can't leave gaps.
5) For my spouse, the work history was declared as Unemployed when I filled the applications for the visitor permit. Now, I am noting an option homemaker as a job for the work history under personal history. Shall I proceed to select this homemaker role for my spouse work history under personal history Both are similar, you can chose either. I would say keep it consistent with WP and select unemployed.
thanks for your reply, I have work history for more than 10 years, There is no need to show up my education details under personal history right. Shall I delete those auto-populated entries which are related to education?

I also need one more clarification that I declared my sisters under family info but they got married and their family name got changed accordingly. So, do I need to mention about it somewhere else

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Batman_is_Real said:
Because only reason my wife came to canada is because I work and live in Canada. She is neither here for study not for work she is house wife. So you tell me what will be the purpose of visit to Canada for her in thsi case. ?
Moving to Canada - House maker

At least I would write that.

Batman_is_Real

Dec 15, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kallucanada said:
thanks for your reply, I have work history for more than 10 years, There is no need to show up my education details under personal history right. Shall I delete those auto-populated entries which are related to education?

I also need one more clarification that I declared my sisters under family info but they got married and their family name got changed accordingly. So, do I need to mention about it somewhere else
1. Don't delete any existing records. and If you work history cover full 10 years of history you don't need to add anything else.
2. I would put whatever name she has on passport.

kallucanada

Star Member
May 5, 2016
Batman_is_Real said:
1. Don't delete any existing records. and If you work history cover full 10 years of history you don't need to add anything else.
2. I would put whatever name she has on passport.
I already entered the work history for more than 10 years under personal but now, I can delete educational details from there right which were auto-populated because my education was completed more than 12 years ago?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anky2015 said:
ohh ok thanks. Should I get it done upfront or wait for their request for medical. what is the best option?
I don't know what your CRS is so unless you're expecting an ITA in the next draw I would recommend waiting until you actually receive your ITA.

raven00090

Oct 27, 2013
Mumbai, India
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2017
AOR Received.
27-01-2017
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-06-2017
3 months out of the overall one year experience in Canada for me was on implied status. Do I have to prove that? Or do I just make a normal application with dates specified?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
OMG_Chakromakro said:
Guys i need your suggestions on this :

i have 2 IELTS results the first one which i have used in my application has a score of 7.5 but as im having difficulty in my name (as it is without surname on passport just a given name (john smith) but on this IELTS sheet my name is First name: john last name: smith which obviously contradicts my passport information .
now, i have retaken ielts on 10 dec before Receiving ITA and got my results with an improved score of 8.5 , and name on that Sheet is First name :JOHN SMITH Last name: -(hyphen)
AS suggested by DelPiero07 and few other important forum members i have entered my full name in last name section on my Post ITA information but question is as the name information on my first IELTS exam totally contradicts my Passport information does that mean i will get rejected for this sorta reason ? should i use second IELTS info instead ?

so in nut shell
Passport name info: Given name: john smith no surname
1st IELTS: First name:john , family name: smith (this is the score that was on my EE profile before ITA) score 7.5
2nd IELTS First name: john smith , family name: - (hyphen) (most recent one got result day after i received ITA 23rd DEC) score 8.5
You are good to.go with the second IELTS results.

IOS9.2

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
Hi Guys,

i got my ITA on 16th dec via pnp route, wanted to check as during the pnp process we had submitted out entire file and now there are only two additional docs for the federal process ... medicals and PCC. i know we have to submit the entire file again but does any one know if the process is quicker for pnp candidates as there docs are already verified by the provinces and basis that nomination is granted ...

thanks

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
IOS9.2 said:
Hi Guys,

i got my ITA on 16th dec via pnp route, wanted to check as during the pnp process we had submitted out entire file and now there are only two additional docs for the federal process ... medicals and PCC. i know we have to submit the entire file again but does any one know if the process is quicker for pnp candidates as there docs are already verified by the provinces and basis that nomination is granted ...

thanks
On an average it still takes 6 months for PNP applicants as well. Depending on a case to case basis for some it may be quicker while for some it may take longer, so you can go by the average of 6 months.

BIZZIB

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
How do we fill Travel History.
My country of residence is Canada since 2013 and country of origin is India. I have made trips to Canada at least 5 times prior to 2013.
I'm planning to fill from being in Canada since 2013, ie Visits to India. Until then all will be filled as visits to Canada. will that be ok ? Please help

kallucanada

Star Member
May 5, 2016
I just have a valid passport for one year and one month.Now, I am planning to submit my eAPR soon, and at the same time, I am planning to extend my passport to apply for new WP. Will create any problem and confusion to CIC when I would receive passport request?