+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DEC 22 ITA Recipients >>>> Converge HERE For Next Steps

Hypermilantix

Nov 13, 2016
jawadchoudary said:
I might have the answer to your question, but I am still not clear what you are trying to ask. Could you be a little bit more specific?
Thanks in advance.
My Canadian experience NOC is 1311.
IF you go to the NOC 1311, you will see an under the responsibilities "employment requirements".
I am wondering whether i need to have that requirement too.

Regards,

sappy486

Aug 21, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
09-Mar-2017
jawadchoudary said:
I was in the same sitution, as couple of times i was unemployed and my wife is curretnly house wife. So i entered N/A under these two category's. And wrote a short description under explanation tab.
Hi Jawad,

Thanks for your reply. Where exactly do we get the explanation Tab other than the two i mentioned ?

WP_Jun13

Star Member
Oct 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a confusion in the NOC code
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I AM APPLYNG UNDER NOC 2173 since my WP is based on 2173

QUESTION - WHAT SHOULD I ENTER THE DATE FOR BELOW?

Date *** first became qualified to practice in this occupation

If the "primary occupation" is:
a qualified trade (four-digit code begins with 632, 633, 72, 73, 82, 92), this is the date they became qualified to practice on their own in Canada. (For example, when they moved from apprentice to being a licensed tradesperson.)
any other job, this is the date they first obtained the minimum education or training stated in the NOC description. (Note: if the NOC only states high school, this is the date they graduated.)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. I have more than 12 years of experience and 6 years with current employer on the SAME role. So I selected 2173 as NOC code for the employment of 6 years with current employer (3 years in Canada and 3 years outside Canada. my WP is always 2173)

2. Previously I had 6 years of development experience with different employers with different designations (software engineer, consultant etc).

QUESTION - Can I choose 2173 from my first employment? one of the requirements for 2173 is "Experience as a computer programmer is usually required." I am wondering if I can use 2173 for my first job after my bachelor's degree. or should I use 2174 for few years before using 2173.

I have entered 2173 in my EE application from first employment and I received ITA on that. Can I make changes to the above questions now?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hypermilantix said:
Thanks in advance.
My Canadian experience NOC is 1311.
IF you go to the NOC 1311, you will see an under the responsibilities "employment requirements".
I am wondering whether i need to have that requirement too.

Regards,
Not required.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WP_Jun13 said:
I have a confusion in the NOC code

I AM APPLYNG UNDER NOC 2173 since my WP is based on 2173

QUESTION - WHAT SHOULD I ENTER THE DATE FOR BELOW?

Date *** first became qualified to practice in this occupation

If the "primary occupation" is:
a qualified trade (four-digit code begins with 632, 633, 72, 73, 82, 92), this is the date they became qualified to practice on their own in Canada. (For example, when they moved from apprentice to being a licensed tradesperson.)
any other job, this is the date they first obtained the minimum education or training stated in the NOC description. (Note: if the NOC only states high school, this is the date they graduated.)

1. I have more than 12 years of experience and 6 years with current employer on the SAME role. So I selected 2173 as NOC code for the employment of 6 years with current employer (3 years in Canada and 3 years outside Canada. my WP is always 2173)

2. Previously I had 6 years of development experience with different employers with different designations (software engineer, consultant etc).

QUESTION - Can I choose 2173 from my first employment? one of the requirements for 2173 is "Experience as a computer programmer is usually required." I am wondering if I can use 2173 for my first job after my bachelor's degree. or should I use 2174 for few years before using 2173.

I have entered 2173 in my EE application from first employment and I received ITA on that. Can I make changes to the above questions now?
You can use 2173 if job responsibilities match the main duties of that NOC, ignore employment requirements.

Date first qualified would be your graduation month/year.

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am trying to fill up the post-ITA application and in the "Immigration History and Citizenship" section, it is asking me below questions:

- Have you applied to Citizenship and Immigration Canada before?

- Have you applied for Permanent Residence (PR) before?

- Please provide the Permanent Residence (PR) file number

- If you have a Unique Client Identifier (UCI) please enter it below

I have not applied For PR before as this is the first time i have received an ITA ,However, back in march i have created and withdrawn one EE profile because it had some wrong information on it . so i had to withdraw that one and create this new one on which i Got an ITA.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
OMG_Chakromakro said:
I am trying to fill up the post-ITA application and in the "Immigration History and Citizenship" section, it is asking me below questions:

- Have you applied to Citizenship and Immigration Canada before?

- Have you applied for Permanent Residence (PR) before?

- Please provide the Permanent Residence (PR) file number

- If you have a Unique Client Identifier (UCI) please enter it below

I have not applied For PR before as this is the first time i have received an ITA ,However, back in march i have created and withdrawn one EE profile because it had some wrong information on it . so i had to withdraw that one and create this new one on which i Got an ITA.
You can answer No.

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys i need your suggestions on this :

i have 2 IELTS results the first one which i have used in my application has a score of 7.5 but as im having difficulty in my name (as it is without surname on passport just a given name (john smith) but on this IELTS sheet my name is First name: john last name: smith which obviously contradicts my passport information .
now, i have retaken ielts on 10 dec before Receiving ITA and got my results with an improved score of 8.5 , and name on that Sheet is First name :JOHN SMITH Last name: -(hyphen)
AS suggested by DelPiero07 and few other important forum members i have entered my full name in last name section on my Post ITA information but question is as the name information on my first IELTS exam totally contradicts my Passport information does that mean i will get rejected for this sorta reason ? should i use second IELTS info instead ?

so in nut shell
Passport name info: Given name: john smith no surname
1st IELTS: First name:john , family name: smith (this is the score that was on my EE profile before ITA) score 7.5
2nd IELTS First name: john smith , family name: - (hyphen) (most recent one got result day after i received ITA 23rd DEC) score 8.5

Arjun1111

Nov 20, 2016
Hey Guys,
Can any one please tell me the difference between

OFFER OF EMPLOYMENT AND LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT ?

I just checked my document checklist and it's asking for these two things. Can anyone please help me on this?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arjun1111 said:
Hey Guys,
Can any one please tell me the difference between

OFFER OF EMPLOYMENT AND LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT ?

I just checked my document checklist and it's asking for these two things. Can anyone please help me on this?
Letter of employment - info about employement that happend in the past or is still happening from the point of view of the letter (you were employed before or at that time in the company that made the letter)
Offer of employment -offer of a future job (you were not employed yet at the company that issued the letter)

ashwinbavdekar

Star Member
Nov 5, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,
What tax documents would i need to show under employment proof , T4/Notice of Assessment ? Also do we scan the ones we receive by mail or the ones i can save on mycra web portal are good enough?
Also for paystubs, should i try to arrange them for all the 14 months of employment or the last 3 would do?
Thanks in advance.

Arjun1111

Nov 20, 2016
Thanks Vensak,
I Appreciate your quick response. My Offer of Empolyment doesn't specify NOC level for my position. Can I upload it without it or shall I ask my HR to provide me updated OoE with NOC information included?

Also can I use the Letter of Employment for Employment record (along with Pay Stub) as well?

WP_Jun13

Star Member
Oct 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
You can use 2173 if job responsibilities match the main duties of that NOC, ignore employment requirements.

Date first qualified would be your graduation month/year.
Thanks Asivad. +1