+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DEC 22 ITA Recipients >>>> Converge HERE For Next Steps

ashishapar007

Jul 25, 2015
Nick~Nick said:
I requested for reference letter after ITA, so it will going to be new salary on that. So what is your suggestion on this ?
Thats fine. If you have reference letter with new salary. Just explain this in LOE that you got increment dated this.

or

You can ask your employer to mention your old salary (effective date from abc to abc) and new salary after increment effective (abc to present).

I would say latter will be better as it will include both your old and new salary. I hope this helps

UZA

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
Hey I have a question. I have lived in uk for 2 years. I have left uk in august 2016. While coming back I have collected my police certificate in July 2016. Does that certificate valid or I need a new one. Please help

renesa05

Star Member
Jul 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For a CEC candidate , do we have to attach the copy of the work permit with the passport?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
UZA said:
Hey I have a question. I have lived in uk for 2 years. I have left uk in august 2016. While coming back I have collected my police certificate in July 2016. Does that certificate valid or I need a new one. Please help
You need a new one.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
renesa05 said:
For a CEC candidate , do we have to attach the copy of the work permit with the passport?
Not required, they can check your status with the UCI number.

Pyaar Vs PR

Oct 13, 2016
I'm under FSW category and would have to show POF. I was working full time in canada untill nov. 16 and working part time now as " I'm going going back back to college college".

Now what should I do for POF; I don't have that much money(13,000) in my bank account); I can surely arrange it but wouldn't CIC question "how you got this big deposits in a month ; you drug dealer or something" ?

Any advise folks? :-\ :-\ :-\

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pyaar Vs PR said:
I'm under FSW category and would have to show POF. I was working full time in canada untill nov. 16 and working part time now as " I'm going going back back to college college".

Now what should I do for POF; I don't have that much money(13,000) in my bank account); I can surely arrange it but wouldn't CIC question "how you got this big deposits in a month ; you drug dealer or something" ?

Any advise folks? :-\ :-\ :-\
If you're getting money from relatives get a gift deed letter as well as proof of transfer.

This is not uncommon.

Pyaar Vs PR

Oct 13, 2016
DelPiero07 said:
If you're getting money from relatives get a gift deed letter as well as proof of transfer.

This is not uncommon.
You got +1 homie; alwayz quick in helping me. For proof of transfer should I just attach email from transfer agency?

BIZZIB

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
I have work experience in india. How do I fill NOC code for this? This is a mandatory field.
Also, how are you guys submitting proof for deputation on per-diem experience. There will not be any offer letter or transfer letter when we go back to home country.

Is there any issue with some overstays in Canada beyond the Visa/WP period. I have some days extended stay in Canada.

Thanks

BIZZIB

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
renesa05 said:
Do we need a WP copy to be attached anywhere. System does not ask any, but Unique Clined Id; which will be enough for CIC to pull up all records.

RobertLEE

Sep 13, 2016
what is the requirement of offer of employment? I am confused. I dont have a job offer with extra points but i do worked in canada for 2yrs. Why should I provide a offer of employment not letter of employment to CIC.

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
Guys, I have a question,

I am FSW in Canada, one of the documents I have to upload are reference letters for my spouse. they are not in English.

Do you think if I translated them in English in my home country and then notarized them here in Canada that would be okay?

translation is so expensive in Canada. :(

Evaii

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
04-01-2017
Med's Done....
05-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2017
DelPiero07 said:
You can only upload one pdf per slot.

Try an online pdf compressor.
:(Thank you. got it.

ashishapar007

Jul 25, 2015
BIZZIB said:
Do we need a WP copy to be attached anywhere. System does not ask any, but Unique Clined Id; which will be enough for CIC to pull up all records.
You do not need to attach copy of work permit anywhere. Yes, UCI is all required which is written on all documents for an applicant.