VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
But then again, it does not hurt to send copies of all pages.

Evaii

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
04-01-2017
Med's Done....
05-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2017
How to upload multiple pdf when uploading supporting documents in each sections? My pdf is too large when I try to upload it.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Evaii said:
How to upload multiple pdf when uploading supporting documents in each sections? My pdf is too large when I try to upload it.
You can only upload one pdf per slot.

Try an online pdf compressor.

ashishapar007

Jul 25, 2015
May be asked before, but do we have to include travel details in personal history. I would think not but just want to confirm?

Any experts advice please.

Thanks.
Ashish

Fizar

Star Member
Nov 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
ITA 22-12-2016
AOR Received.
14-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
QUICK QUESTION
For CEC - do you still require to provide proof of funds? as per the minimum requirement? - It indicates *required* on my application. I read somewhere that for CEC it is not necessary

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashishapar007 said:
May be asked before, but do we have to include travel details in personal history. I would think not but just want to confirm?

Any experts advice please.

Thanks.
Ashish
No.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Fizar said:
QUICK QUESTION
For CEC - do you still require to provide proof of funds? as per the minimum requirement? - It indicates *required* on my application. I read somewhere that for CEC it is not necessary
Not required - upload a letter stating that you've been invited under CEC.

Fizar

Star Member
Nov 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
ITA 22-12-2016
AOR Received.
14-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
DelPiero07 said:

Appreciate your response. Thank you

shasai

Star Member
Jun 20, 2016
Hi one QQ...i am from india...

my marriage certificate is given by state government and not central govt??

is it still valid???

shasai

Star Member
Jun 20, 2016
I am in CEC category.... i am in Canada since 2 year...

I have T4 forms which i got from my employer..what is notice of assessment ?? which i am reading in this thread??

someone please explain

Deutschland

Star Member
May 18, 2016
TLOU said:
Yep I asked the same question couple of days before. It is about your aunt living in Canada. So just upload your birth certificate, your parent's certificate and your aunt's certificate to prove that she's your aunt.

For Family member proof of status, just upload her PR/Citizenship Card front & back, or amy documents they mentioned as valid.
Thanks for your reply. Can you clear one more point please? I cant find my mother and my aunt birth certificate. Instead of birth certifcates, can I upload my mom and aunt's high school certificate to show common father (in proof of relationship section).

Nick~Nick

Dec 20, 2013
Guys,

In 2011 I got rejected from UK (study visa/permit) with no proper reason from visa office.
But I don't have any letter to prove this, so best way to explain about this is LOE?

Thanks!

Mike-D

Dec 21, 2015
Hey guys,

I received my ITA on Dec 22nd, 2016 under CEC category and am getting doc's together to apply. My question is regarding the PCC.
I last returned from my home country (India) in March 2014 and didn't go back yet. I got my PCC in April 2015 . I am returning to India on 4th Jan 2017 until my application is processed and am wondering if i would need to get an updated PCC or can I upload with the one i obtained in April 2015 along with an explanation of the same? Thanks!

kallucanada

Star Member
May 5, 2016
DelPiero07 said:
Are you sure about this? As per me, we should provide POF even though we are applying a PR under CEC because I never saw in the instruction that POF is not required for CEC?.

Express Entry - Permanent Residents

If you are applying for permanent residence in Canada, you must provide an official letter issued by your financial institution indicating your financial profile. This must:

list of all your bank (chequing and savings) and investment accounts, the account numbers, dates each account was opened and the balance of each account over the past six months,
list all outstanding debts, such as credit cards and loans,
be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution, and include your name and the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and e-mail address).