+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DEC 22 ITA Recipients >>>> Converge HERE For Next Steps

ashishapar007

Jul 25, 2015
BIZZIB said:
How did you guys submit IETLS and WES. I don't see an option.
IELTS there is no extra slot, your reference details all is required when you have filled the information. WES, I am not sure. But I do think there is only one slot for education. Include all documents including WES, transcripts, degree as one file. I would recommend confirm on the second part with someone else.

AARJUN

Jan 20, 2016
Hello experts,

I recieved the ITA on 22 nd Dec. I am currently on visitor permit in Canada. I was before on Work permit. Can I apply for Work permit based on my PR application?

I would really appreciate more insight for this matter.

Thanks,
AARJUN

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Medicals passed today and if all goes well I will also receive my paper PNP. So I can upload all that in the system and send out my application. Good luck to everybody.

Siddiquis

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
illing form post ITA

Travel / ID Document

While creating EE profile for the first time, I entered details for my passport and national identity card also, but due to some reason (my address is not the current one on my ID) I have removed it in post ITA application. Any issue?

The question is connection to the question above, since my ID card has my old address, so when I got married in Sep 2016 my marriage certificate also show the same address as on ID (the old one). So now should I show this card and give clarification? or I should be silent for now and should do the needful upon future request?

Address History

Since I have to provide address history of 10 years or years after 18th birthday (in my case last 10 years govern), I am providing my first accommodation from 2007. Correct?

For address I do not know the districts & Street Nos, I am writing N/A. OK?

My first house number is like “G-41/5-A ...” but I can’t put any alphabet so I am writing as Unit: 41 and in the street/address line: G-41/5-A Clayton ... (again). OK?

Work History

Date “PA” first became qualified to practice in this profession? Should I put my graduation date or the date I started my first job?

Have you listed all of “PA’s” periods of military or government positions (if any) .... My question is “what should I say when i am not related to military/ government, I think I should say “Yes” . Correct?

Travel History

They are asking for last 10 years, so for me 2007 onwards. I never traveled foreign before 19 Oct 2016. So as my first trip I entered that.
I am a Pakistani (country of origin) but I have been residing in Qatar for three years, but most of the travel on my passport is between aforementioned two.
What I did is, I entered from my first international travel from Pak to Qatar as first trip. Then back to Pakistan is another trip and so on ... I covered my whole passport. Is this OK ?

Spouse Doc.

For spouse it asks for UCI. Don’t have so not entering. OK?

If my spouse has some work experience, and I did not show it (as I am not getting any points), is this misinterpretation?

please reply thanks

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AARJUN said:
Hello experts,

I recieved the ITA on 22 nd Dec. I am currently on visitor permit in Canada. I was before on Work permit. Can I apply for Work permit based on my PR application?

I would really appreciate more insight for this matter.

Thanks,
AARJUN
No. You need a valid work permit in order to apply for BOWP.

mira.r

Star Member
Jan 12, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Submitted my documents on December 29, 2016.
Applied for BOWP on January 03, 2017.

nikhil.bhatia

Oct 12, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
24-11-2016
IELTS Request
O-8 (L-9, R-8, S-7, W-7)
File Transfer...
24-11-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
10-11-2016
Interview........
N.A.
Passport Req..
17-02-17
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2017
LANDED..........
06-03-2017
mira.r said:
Submitted my documents on December 29, 2016.
Applied for BOWP on January 03, 2017.
Why did you applied so early for BOWP. Is your work permit expiring soon?? I heard that we should wait till R10 check has passed

snig

Star Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
Med's Done....
12-03-2017
hello guys,

I got my checklist today and the thing that is scaring me is LEGAL NAME CHANGE DOC
I have marriage certificate that states both my names(that is surname change ) .it says before marriage XXXX and after marriage XXXX
I currently live in Toronto, is my marriage certificate sufficient or do I need anything else?
if so what is the procedure to obtain required?

thank you very much

Batman_is_Real

Dec 15, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
snig said:
hello guys,

I got my checklist today and the thing that is scaring me is LEGAL NAME CHANGE DOC
I have marriage certificate that states both my names(that is surname change ) .it says before marriage XXXX and after marriage XXXX
I currently live in Toronto, is my marriage certificate sufficient or do I need anything else?
if so what is the procedure to obtain required?

thank you very much
Just get "one and the same person affidavit"

snig

Star Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
Med's Done....
12-03-2017
thank you Batman_is_real for replying..
can I get the affidavit from Toronto or should it be from India?

Batman_is_Real

Dec 15, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
snig said:
thank you Batman_is_real for replying..
can I get the affidavit from Toronto or should it be from India?
you can get it from anywhere but you have to sign that and affidavit has to be done in person.

snig

Star Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
Med's Done....
12-03-2017
Thank you Batman_is_Real

Mike-D

Dec 21, 2015
Hey guys,

I received my ITA on Dec 22nd, 2016 under CEC category and am getting doc's together to apply. My question is regarding the PCC.
I was in my home country (India) from September 2013 and returned to Canada on a PGWP in March 2014.
Since I came to Canada I did not return and hence got a PCC in April 2015 . I am now returning to India on 4th Jan 2017 until my application is processed and am wondering if i would need to get an updated PCC or can I upload with the one i obtained in April 2015 along with an explanation clarifying that I only got back to India on Jan 4th? Let me know what you guys think. Thanks!

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mike-D said:
Hey guys,

I received my ITA on Dec 22nd, 2016 under CEC category and am getting doc's together to apply. My question is regarding the PCC.
I was in my home country (India) from September 2013 and returned to Canada on a PGWP in March 2014.
Since I came to Canada I did not return and hence got a PCC in April 2015 . I am now returning to India on 4th Jan 2017 until my application is processed and am wondering if i would need to get an updated PCC or can I upload with the one i obtained in April 2015 along with an explanation clarifying that I only got back to India on Jan 4th? Let me know what you guys think. Thanks!
If you submit your eAPR before that date then no explanation is needed.

Otherwise you'll need a new PCC

Fizar

Star Member
Nov 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
ITA 22-12-2016
AOR Received.
14-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Anyone who has done medicals in Toronto recently? Kindly assist with the need to now or any advise or a link? I am applying via CEC. do I need them to send the results to CIC or? kindly advise best way to go about it and if possible a doctor.