+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dec 15 IELTS GT American countries

dkhaneja

Oct 22, 2015
I think the last one was about the problems with the new rail.
Anybody remembered the last questions. There was one about Darwin City.
1) attracted people for sailing
2) internantional trade
3)connects melbourne and sydney well.

Which one was the correct?

anuch2588

Star Member
Nov 15, 2017
This one I am still confused. The conversation said 15 to 4 and I think I missed and heard cafetaria(probably). So, figured out 4:30 as closing time for gallery. Anybody, remember this one?
I exactly did not hear 3:45. However, the audio mentioned cafe and something open till 4:15.. And on weekdays ot was the last option. Hence I chose A i. e. 3:45

Reactions: mau123

anuch2588

Star Member
Nov 15, 2017
Just heard from other group that results for Dec 15 are going to be announced on 3rd January in India. Any updates for USA

Eli31

Mar 26, 2018
NOC Code......
Just heard from other group that results for Dec 15 are going to be announced on 3rd January in India. Any updates for USA
Really?? :confused::confused::confused: hope no delays in this part of the world , in my test center they only said 13 days for results, not Dec 28th though :(:(

skape7

Apr 24, 2017
Really?? :confused::confused::confused: hope no delays in this part of the world , in my test center they only said 13 days for results, not Dec 28th though :(:(
I had the same set of questions posted in this thread, in a Vancouver, Canada Test centre and they specifically put up posters stating that the results would be available online on the morning of 28th and that we could collect our Test certificates all through the day at the test centre...So apparently the results shall not be delayed in Canada.

Reactions: Eli31

anuch2588

Star Member
Nov 15, 2017
I had the same set of questions posted in this thread, in a Vancouver, Canada Test centre and they specifically put up posters stating that the results would be available online on the morning of 28th and that we could collect our Test certificates all through the day at the test centre...So apparently the results shall not be delayed in Canada.
That's great! I think for our zone it will be on time then

dkhaneja

Oct 22, 2015
I guess the result availability depends on test centres as they provide official results to be previewed on BC/IDP website. If anybody notice, the test results for the date of 15 Dec is available for preview on British council’s website but not every applicant can see their result. My test centre explicitly stated that ‘due to holidays season, test results will be available online by Jan 2’. Apparently, if your test centre has bot given such kind of info then your result should be available by tomorrow, 28th Dec

Reactions: Eli31