+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dec 15 IELTS GT American countries

Eli31

Mar 26, 2018
NOC Code......
38. Monet was inspired by: JWN Turner (not sure)
39. Monet finish off: a place made out 3 words
40. 1 Kilometre

NOT SURE ABOUT 38.
A member said was inspired by landscapes, I think JWN Turner is incorrect :(:confused:

Bbios

Dec 15, 2018
There was a true,false,ng question about whether money painted in a realistic way, or something like that.

Does anyone remember the question and the answer?
Question was about Coney's paintings matched real colors - answer is true.

Text said something like although it looked like he exegarated but his paintings match original colors as he intended.

Reactions: anuch2588

Isidio

Star Member
Aug 19, 2018
Does anyone remember how many true false nf questions were in section 3?

What was the answers?
I guess there were 5 questions

Bbios

Dec 15, 2018
Does anyone remember how many true false nf questions were in section 3?

What was the answers?
I guess there were 5 questions
I don't remember the count but something of this order

1) London had the largest fog issue in 19th century compared to any other city in world- I marked as true but I think it's not given because the text said something like London had largest fog of all cities in Britain but it didn't say anything about world.

2) the commission was started when the fog was at it's worst stage - not given I think

3) in 19 the century London had the largest illness recorded. - true I think text said something like at any point of time there were thousands with lung disease.

4) Conor's paintings true colors - true

gdpatel49

Dec 17, 2018
I don't remember the count but something of this order

1) London had the largest fog issue in 19th century compared to any other city in world- I marked as true but I think it's not given because the text said something like London had largest fog of all cities in Britain but it didn't say anything about world.

2) the commission was started when the fog was at it's worst stage - not given I think

3) in 19 the century London had the largest illness recorded. - true I think text said something like at any point of time there were thousands with lung disease.

4) Conor's paintings true colors - true

for 2) i guess on the second page it is mentioned that commission was started when fog was not at worst. I wrote True .......