+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dec 15 IELTS GT American countries

Eli31

Mar 26, 2018
NOC Code......
How many times have your written the IELTS? Were all from BC or IDP??
12 times :(:(:confused::confused:o_O I live in Chile. I took with IDP 4 times but they are not organised, in my 1st attemp they lost my test and the 4th and last one i asked for EOR at the end of August. The 2018 is almost gone and I haven't received updates about my EOR, its obvious they lost my documents again
Unfortunately, BC spots run out very fast here but I don't think will take the test with IDP again

Raz0r

Jul 9, 2017
12 times :(:(:confused::confused:o_O I live in Chile. I took with IDP 4 times but they are not organised, in my 1st attemp they lost my test and the 4th and last one i asked for EOR at the end of August. The 2018 is almost gone and I haven't received updates about my EOR, its obvious they lost my documents again
Unfortunately, BC spots run out very fast here but I don't think will take the test with IDP again
Oh I understand. They should be sued for losing the Test Papers. Wishing you all the best in the coming test, you will definitely crack it, keep hope. Good luck.

Reactions: Eli31

mau123

Nov 16, 2018
Shit... Got my results... L8 R8 W6.5 S7.5

Writing 6.5.... Sucks!!! Wanted to ask for reevaluation, but apparently it costs 200$ here in Canada. Crazyyy expensive. Will work on my writing... and retake the exam in January. People who have improved writing from 6.5 to 7 any tips? Maybe somebody knows a service where we could submit essays and get feedback from IELTS examiners? As I'm not sure what's lacking in my writing. Thanks guys! Let's keep going...

Eli31

Mar 26, 2018
NOC Code......
Shit... Got my results... L8 R8 W6.5 S7.5

Writing 6.5.... Sucks!!! Wanted to ask for reevaluation, but apparently it costs 200$ here in Canada. Crazyyy expensive. Will work on my writing... and retake the exam in January. People who have improved writing from 6.5 to 7 any tips? Maybe somebody knows a service where we could submit essays and get feedback from IELTS examiners? As I'm not sure what's lacking in my writing. Thanks guys! Let's keep going...
In this thread a guy suggets an examiner. You might ask for advice in that thread as well https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/remark-success-rate.494965/page-228 good luck !!!!

dkhaneja

Oct 22, 2015
Finally, got my results

L 8.5 R 8.5 W 7.0 S 6.5

I did not expect speaking to be that bad. Even the examiner was not native speaker and I had to ask to repeat 1 or 2 questions as her accent was not clear. Any feedback on this score?

I have more or less 1 year of Canadian working experience in NOC A. Do I have to appear again or this score would suffice?