+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

vijay326

Star Member
Sep 25, 2017
Received EOR result:

Unfortunately writing score is unchanged.

Will take it again though.

Total EOR Processing Time in US: 14 days
Hello , I applied for EOR on 29th November from San Antonio but still there is no update. Which Location you applied from?

abhiram.kumar

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Just received two emails. One email regarding the completion of my EOR and another, regarding the processing of my refund. I'm not exactly sure as to what these emails mean as the first email doesn't state the exact outcome of my EOR and only mentions that it is complete, with a request to collect the result from the centre. Apparently, my centre isn't allowed to reveal the results of my EOR through email or phone. However, the second email, which was sent with a refund form pdf attachment, mentions that my scores have changed and that my refund needs to be processed. From all of this, am I safe to assume that my EOR was successful and that my score has increased?

mvarma

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018
Just received two emails. One email regarding the completion of my EOR and another, regarding the processing of my refund. I'm not exactly sure as to what these emails mean as the first email doesn't state the exact outcome of my EOR and only mentions that it is complete, with a request to collect the result from the centre. Apparently, my centre isn't allowed to reveal the results of my EOR through email or phone. However, the second email, which was sent with a refund form pdf attachment, mentions that my scores have changed and that my refund needs to be processed. From all of this, am I safe to assume that my EOR was successful and that my score has increased?
Yes.
Congratulations :)

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Yes, your EOR is successful. Congrats!

BTW, for which module you applied for EOR?

Rina Arora

Star Member
Nov 9, 2018
Hey congratulations,

Which module and country?

et

mvarma

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018
Btw, how much time did it exactly take? And what’s your test center?

asad_ali_awan

Dec 18, 2018
Hi guys, a silent follower of this forum and pretty hopeful for my increase as well. My score is LRWS 8.5,7.5,6.5,7 from Dec1 BC dubai. I have applied for EOR today. Has anyone got succuess from Cert DXB reevaluation?

karizma360

Oct 12, 2018
City - Rajkot
* 1st General Attempt (BC)
Sep 28/29 - Exam
Oct 13 - Results Available
Scores:
L 8
R 7.5
W 6.5
S 7.0
Oct 20 - Original TRF Received
Oct 20 - EOR (Writing) Documents sent
Oct 22 - EOR confirmation text message
Oct 23 - EOR confirmation text message 2 ( under process may take up to 4 weeks)
Nov 19 - EOR Result (Scores remain unchanged)

* 2nd General Attempt (BC)
Nov 29/Dec 1 - Exam
The following day i decided to book the next available date as i was not confident on how my speaking session went - Dec 15
Dec 14 - Results Available
Scores:
L 8
R 7.5
W 7.0
S 6.0
Dec 17 - Original TRF Received

*3rd General Attempt (BC)
Dec 15/18 - Exam
Results available on Dec 29.
Fingers crossed i get my required score on Dec 29, if i don't :mad:, then I might go for EOR for both 2nd and 3rd attempts. I'll update my scores on Dec 29.