+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DAR ES SALAM OUTLAND APPLICANTS 2015

pro818

Aug 20, 2017
Hey mini2016,
Congs yes that's good news worry less you are getting PPR very soon. Am happy for you I pray mine goes thru as well am 7 months older than you lol. Don't stress after medical next is PPR. DR family means one of the spouse is granted permanent under refugee and it's processing is a bit longer than normal family reunion. All in all you are getting there in less than a month you will have PPR. Keep us posted.
Lou1009 remember to keep us posted.
Pro181 how's it? How's landing in Montreal? What's the best flight to take?
Blessings
All is good dear friend ... the weather has been terrible ... but all is good .

Elger

Star Member
Mar 25, 2014
Hello fellow applicants,
I got request for proof that my spouse is the father to our Daughter. Does that mean DNA request? Any one has an idea about it and if yes where can I get one am given a few days to prove

Good luck to us all

Lou1009

Jan 7, 2015
Hi Elger,

Congrats first. I am so happy you got a response from the visa office.

From what you said it means DNA test.
I would also advise to send proof like birth certificate( which shows both your names meaning husband and wife),pictures of you guys together at different place taken, any communication between you and your child just to show you are very much involved in the child's life.

It can be anything like colouring pictures, cards.
If you send money for assistance to the child send that also.
Affidavit from respectable people from the community to confirm that they are aware that you have a child.

These are some of the things I can think of real fast. I hope they can help a little in your case.

Hopefully someone with experience will shed better light.

Oh Elger good luck my friend

Lou1009

Jan 7, 2015
File approved and passport recieved with COPR.

We got it back on Monday.

It was a very emotional phone call because we waited too too long.

I am so grateful and happy the journey is over for us.

But I also feel bad leaving behind people like Elger and Dreamss who have also been waiting too too too long.

It's beyond painful. I pray that you all hear good news from visa office and be reunited with your loved ones soon.

Please don't give up and what ever they ask act on it fast but also correctly so nothing wrong happens.

I am still on cloud 9 .

My daughter last saw my spouse she was 2 and now she is 7. She has no idea so at the airport I know there will be some major shocks and waterworks happening.

Reactions: Dreamss

Elger

Star Member
Mar 25, 2014

But I also feel bad leaving behind people like Elger and Dreamss who have also been waiting too too too long.

It's beyond painful. I pray that you all hear good news from visa office and be reunited with your loved ones soon.

Please don't give up and what ever they ask act on it fast but also correctly so nothing wrong happens.

I am still on cloud 9 .

My daughter last saw my spouse she was 2 and now she is 7. She has no idea so at the airport I know there will be some major shocks and waterworks happening.
Wow congrats lou1009,
You victory is our victory we will make it finally the lonnnnnnnng jny is over nothing lasts forever.
Glad your daughter will meet her other parent.
Yes will work on all required documents and hand in soonest.

Safe trip dear one

Reactions: Lou1009

Mini2016

Star Member
May 18, 2016
Hi Elger and everyone. I got an email this morning asking me to send the copy of my husband’s passport along with his eye colour and height.... im so confused... i thought copy of passport was for exempted countries. He is from Iraq... is this normal.... i thought we would get PPR.... i have no idea how to feel or how much longer I should wait... please advise. Thank you so much.

Mini2016

Star Member
May 18, 2016

I am still on cloud 9 .

Congratulation nn im so happy for u.

Dreamss

Star Member
Oct 23, 2017
Uganda
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Dar es Salaam
App. Filed.......
28-05-2019
Doc's Request.
13-11-2019
AOR Received.
08-09-2017
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
11-10-2019
Med's Done....
20-10-2019
Hello fellow applicants,
I got request for proof that my spouse is the father to our Daughter. Does that mean DNA request? Any one has an idea about it and if yes where can I get one am given a few days to prove

Good luck to us all
Did they asking a document to establish relationship with father? if that, it would be any documents showing your daughter's legal names and if your daughter and your has same name. I mean anything like Birth Certificate/National ID/Passport or even school ID.

Dreamss

Star Member
Oct 23, 2017
Uganda
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Dar es Salaam
App. Filed.......
28-05-2019
Doc's Request.
13-11-2019
AOR Received.
08-09-2017
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
11-10-2019
Med's Done....
20-10-2019
Hi Elger and everyone. I got an email this morning asking me to send the copy of my husband’s passport along with his eye colour and height.... im so confused... i thought copy of passport was for exempted countries. He is from Iraq... is this normal.... i thought we would get PPR.... i have no idea how to feel or how much longer I should wait... please advise. Thank you so much.
have you submitted photocopy of his passport with application when you send? if not then they're right to ask. The positive side is someone is working on your file so at least that's going on for you.

Dreamss

Star Member
Oct 23, 2017
Uganda
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Dar es Salaam
App. Filed.......
28-05-2019
Doc's Request.
13-11-2019
AOR Received.
08-09-2017
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
11-10-2019
Med's Done....
20-10-2019

I am still on cloud 9 .

Lou, good luck your new life. btw which country are you/your spouse departing from?

Mini2016

Star Member
May 18, 2016
have you submitted photocopy of his passport with application when you send? if not then they're right to ask. The positive side is someone is working on your file so at least that's going on for you.
Hi Dreamss... i think we did submit the copy of his passport at the beginning when we applied for him. To be honest, I don’t remember. But my lawyer said it is normal and it is good news insha Allah. Pray for me and all of us please.

Dreamss

Star Member
Oct 23, 2017
Uganda
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Dar es Salaam
App. Filed.......
28-05-2019
Doc's Request.
13-11-2019
AOR Received.
08-09-2017
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
11-10-2019
Med's Done....
20-10-2019
Tanzania.... and you? Thank you Dreamss.. God bless you and continue to give you courage and strength through this process!

It's gonna end soon
Thank you. PA Uganda, Kampala

Dreamss

Star Member
Oct 23, 2017
Uganda
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Dar es Salaam
App. Filed.......
28-05-2019
Doc's Request.
13-11-2019
AOR Received.
08-09-2017
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
11-10-2019
Med's Done....
20-10-2019
Hi Dreamss... i think we did submit the copy of his passport at the beginning when we applied for him. To be honest, I don’t remember. But my lawyer said it is normal and it is good news insha Allah. Pray for me and all of us please.
insha allah you get good new soon.

CICDAR

Feb 5, 2018
Habari!

I hope you are doing well. I am sponsoring my spouse, here below are the details:

Application sent to CIC Mississauga- Oct 31, 2017
SA: Dec 22, 2017
Linked application, submitted PCC and schedule A: Jan 8,2018
File sent to Dar: Jan 11,2018
Started processing: Jan 18, 2018

Medical was not done upfront.

Too early i guess to receive anything from CIC DAR for now.

Anyone falling within that time frame?

Good luck everyone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dreamss