08-09-2017
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
11-10-2019
Med's Done....
20-10-2019
Habari!

I hope you are doing well. I am sponsoring my spouse, here below are the details:

Application sent to CIC Mississauga- Oct 31, 2017
SA: Dec 22, 2017
Linked application, submitted PCC and schedule A: Jan 8,2018
File sent to Dar: Jan 11,2018
Started processing: Jan 18, 2018

Medical was not done upfront.

Too early i guess to receive anything from CIC DAR for now.

Anyone falling within that time frame?

Good luck everyone.
Welcome to DARVO
Your timeline is looking good I hopeful your get Medical request soon, some of us still waiting AOR2/Medical or PCC request from Darvo while others landed last month. I mean July applicant.

CICDAR

Feb 5, 2018
Welcome to DARVO
Your timeline is looking good I hopeful your get Medical request soon, some of us still waiting AOR2/Medical or PCC request from Darvo while others landed last month. I mean July applicant.
What is your timeline?

Dreamss

Star Member
Oct 23, 2017
Uganda
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Dar es Salaam
App. Filed.......
28-05-2019
Doc's Request.
13-11-2019
AOR Received.
08-09-2017
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
11-10-2019
Med's Done....
20-10-2019
What is your timeline?
App received July 28, 2017
AOR1 Sept 06, 2017
SA Oct 16, 2017
Start in process Oct 22, 2017
since then being quite, still waiting AOR2 from the VO.

Could you post us if you receive AOR2 from Darvo?

CICDAR

Feb 5, 2018
App received July 28, 2017
AOR1 Sept 06, 2017
SA Oct 16, 2017
Start in process Oct 22, 2017
since then being quite, still waiting AOR2 from the VO.

Could you post us if you receive AOR2 from Darvo?
No air at all. I believe they don't send it these days. Did you get a link ac,PCC and schedule A request?

Dreamss

Star Member
Oct 23, 2017
Uganda
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Dar es Salaam
App. Filed.......
28-05-2019
Doc's Request.
13-11-2019
AOR Received.
08-09-2017
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
11-10-2019
Med's Done....
20-10-2019
No air at all. I believe they don't send it these days. Did you get a link ac,PCC and schedule A request?
No, I couldn't link. I have paid representative, so I don't have access to app, Still waiting for Pcc, Schedule and Medical request. some other applicants receive AOR2 from Darvo.

CICDAR

Feb 5, 2018
No, I couldn't link. I have paid representative, so I don't have access to app, Still waiting for Pcc, Schedule and Medical request. some other applicants receive AOR2 from Darvo.
Strange! Never ever use a representative unless it's a complex case.
The application is pretty straight forward. I think there is something wrong with your application, you should have received a link letter and PCC by now. Talk to your representative, if your case is straight forward , get rid of him/her.

CICDAR

Feb 5, 2018
Hi everyone,

At what point in the application process did you get medical request? Just trying to figure out the anticipated timeline for Dar Es Salaam office as we will have to travel across country for the medical.

Thanks in advance!
Hi there ,
Did you hear anything from cic dar?

Elger

Star Member
Mar 25, 2014
Hello fellow applicants,please any one remind me the exact post address of Dar once asked for additional documents.
Good luck to us all

Elger

Star Member
Mar 25, 2014
Hi Elger,

Congrats first. I am so happy you got a response from the visa office.

From what you said it means DNA test.
I would also advise to send proof like birth certificate( which shows both your names meaning husband and wife),pictures of you guys together at different place taken, any communication between you and your child just to show you are very much involved in the child's life.

It can be anything like colouring pictures, cards.
If you send money for assistance to the child send that also.
Affidavit from respectable people from the community to confirm that they are aware that you have a child.

These are some of the things I can think of real fast. I hope they can help a little in your case.

Hopefully someone with experience will shed better light.

Oh Elger good luck my friend
Thank you Lou1009,
Congo on your closed case. Have you travelled yet? Am handing in the required documents soon and hoping for the best. Though am a bit confused what address to Use. Is it Mirambo or Msarani I just can't get it.
How's everyone guys share the joy and don't give up it will get better soon

Mini2016

Star Member
May 18, 2016
Thank you Lou1009,
Congo on your closed case. Have you travelled yet? Am handing in the required documents soon and hoping for the best. Though am a bit confused what address to Use. Is it Mirambo or Msarani I just can't get it.
How's everyone guys share the joy and don't give up it will get better soon
Hi Elger... i got this email from the immigration last week:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. We are nearing finalization of your application. In order for us to continue the processing please send the following information by email:

1. Copy of passport, valid for at least 12 months. You must provide a copy of the bio-data page of the passport that you and each of your family members will use to travel to and enter Canada ;
2. Eye color for yourself and each family member;
3. Height (in cm) for yourself and each family member;

We sent tge copy of the passport last week and still no news. I just don’t understand why they want the copy of the passport. My husband is not from a visa exempted country. I don’t know what to expect now or when will we get PPR?

Elger

Star Member
Mar 25, 2014
Hi Elger... i got this email from the immigration last week:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. We are nearing finalization of your application. In order for us to continue the processing please send the following information by email:

1. Copy of passport, valid for at least 12 months. You must provide a copy of the bio-data page of the passport that you and each of your family members will use to travel to and enter Canada ;
2. Eye color for yourself and each family member;
3. Height (in cm) for yourself and each family member;

We sent tge copy of the passport last week and still no news. I just don’t understand why they want the copy of the passport. My husband is not from a visa exempted country. I don’t know what to expect now or when will we get PPR?
Hey Mini 2016
That is good news. Hang in there yo Dm is sooner than you expect.
I sent the required documents as well so am waiting for dar es. Lou1009 has yo spouse landed yet? Good luck to everyone waiting we will make it don't give up. True love wins

rahmab

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
Tanzania
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
App. Filed.......
14-11-2017
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
File Transfer...
14-02-2017
Hi everyone,

Just had an email today to say our application was being sent to the Dar office.

It seems to be mixed on whether people have received an AOR2 from Dar. Has anyone received AOR2 or do you just see that your profile has gone into background check in process?

Thanks!

CICDAR

Feb 5, 2018
Hi everyone,

Just had an email today to say our application was being sent to the Dar office.

It seems to be mixed on whether people have received an AOR2 from Dar. Has anyone received AOR2 or do you just see that your profile has gone into background check in process?

Thanks!
Seems like it went to Dar very late if you had applied in Sept.

rahmab

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
Tanzania
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
App. Filed.......
14-11-2017
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
File Transfer...
14-02-2017
Seems like it went to Dar very late if you had applied in Sept.
My application from September was missing some information so my new received date is Nov 14th and AOR in January.

Elger

Star Member
Mar 25, 2014
Hello guys break the silence! Mini2016 any news? You are so quiet. Good luck to us all as we wait!