+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DAR ES SALAM OUTLAND APPLICANTS 2015

pro818

Aug 20, 2017
Hello Lou009,
I hope and pray all is okay with you. Please I would like to know what is in the pre arrival letter, are we all going to receive the letter? Is it like an interview or obligation attendance seminar I just want to know if I will be required to travel to Tanzania once I happen to get that letter

Pro818 did you get same letter before PPR? Am just curious anyone with more knowledge than me Please help

Kindly Elger
Hi Elger

Yes i did get the letter before DM and PPR . No special requirement in that letter ... It's just some pointer as to what service are available to you once in Canada .

Lou1009

Jan 7, 2015
Hi Elger,

Pro818 is correct just some pointers letter for expected immigrants.

Any news or progress for my fellow applicants?

Dar is quiet again ☹

Have you arrived Pro818 to Canada?

How was your landing?

Lou1009

Jan 7, 2015
Finally

We recieved today PPR. The golden email☺.I can't stop jumping here.

It been too too long.

A quick recap

We submitted on Nov 2014
AoR December 2014
We heard nothing from them until

December 12, 2017 for medical request.
December 22, 2017 medical recieved and we also recieved pre arrival letter.

Today Jan 17,2018 we get PPR.

We will be mailing the passport on Friday.

I will keep everyone informed on how long it took to get back.

Also praying that all member wake up to happy news like I got today.

Elger

Star Member
Mar 25, 2014
Finally

It been too too long.

A quick recap

We submitted on Nov 2014
AoR December 2014

Lou1009
I don't know where to start from this has brought tears of Joy to me! Am soooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy for you! It's been tough on you. I hope am next. Enjoy my dear keep us posted with everything. Thank you God!

Reactions: Lou1009

Mini2016

Star Member
May 18, 2016
I am September 2015 applicant. I just git Medical request. This is the third medical request. I hope it is good news. I wonder how much longer I need to wait?

Elger

Star Member
Mar 25, 2014
I am September 2015 applicant. I just git Medical request. This is the third medical request. I hope it is good news. I wonder how much longer I need to wait?
Wow Mini 2016. Am March 2015 and my second medicals are expiring in March. It's good that you got request you are almost there. Tell me on yo ecas does it read medical received? I mean before they expired did you have that sentence? Keep positive you are almost there. Dar is working.

Dreamss

Star Member
Oct 23, 2017
Uganda
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Dar es Salaam
App. Filed.......
28-05-2019
Doc's Request.
13-11-2019
AOR Received.
08-09-2017
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
11-10-2019
Med's Done....
20-10-2019
Finally

It been too too long.

A quick recap

We submitted on Nov 2014
AoR December 2014

Wow it has been too long really finally you can breath. Congrats Lou. I wonder, why DARVO take that long?

Reactions: Lou1009

Mini2016

Star Member
May 18, 2016
Wow Mini 2016. Am March 2015 and my second medicals are expiring in March. It's good that you got request you are almost there. Tell me on yo ecas does it read medical received? I mean before they expired did you have that sentence? Keep positive you are almost there. Dar is working.
Honestly that message never changed. Its always the same and it says medical received since 2015. But I am wondering does this mean the security process is completed??

Elger

Star Member
Mar 25, 2014
Honestly that message never changed. Its always the same and it says medical received since 2015. But I am wondering does this mean the security process is completed??
Hello Mini 2016,
My question is did you receive medical request 3 times all from Dar? Or you did it at first on your own then they required new medicals this time.
Yes it means security process is complete. Under which category did you apply is it family reunification or DR family application. If it's the normal family unification then something could be wrong some where.
All the best please lemme know which is which however you are almost there just keep your hope high! Congs

Mini2016

Star Member
May 18, 2016
Hello Mini 2016,
My question is did you receive medical request 3 times all from Dar? Or you did it at first on your own then they required new medicals this time.
Yes it means security process is complete. Under which category did you apply is it family reunification or DR family application. If it's the normal family unification then something could be wrong some where.
All the best please lemme know which is which however you are almost there just keep your hope high! Congs
Hi Elger. Thanks for your response. So I applied for my husband through regular spousal sponsorship back in sep 2015. We did our first medical and we sent it with the application and it was valid for one year. After that expired, the immigration required second medical which expired towards the end of 2017. Our security has been in process for a year now and just recently they asked for another medical. They also send the same message to 2 other person who are in the same boat as I. We all got medical request. I hope I am making sense. The MP said its good news. It means my spouse is coming soon but I don’t know tbh. Im so confused.

Mini2016

Star Member
May 18, 2016
originally the first medical was sent with our application when we first applied. After that expired, the immigration asked for second one in 2016 and that expired at the end of 2017 and now they asked the 3rd time. Im not sure what the difference is between family reunification and family DR. But its just a normal spousal sponsorship

Elger

Star Member
Mar 25, 2014
originally the first medical was sent with our application when we first applied. After that expired, the immigration asked for second one in 2016 and that expired at the end of 2017 and now they asked the 3rd time. Im not sure what the difference is between family reunification and family DR. But its just a normal spousal sponsorship
Hey mini2016,
Congs yes that's good news worry less you are getting PPR very soon. Am happy for you I pray mine goes thru as well am 7 months older than you lol. Don't stress after medical next is PPR. DR family means one of the spouse is granted permanent under refugee and it's processing is a bit longer than normal family reunion. All in all you are getting there in less than a month you will have PPR. Keep us posted.
Lou1009 remember to keep us posted.
Pro181 how's it? How's landing in Montreal? What's the best flight to take?
Blessings

lonelyguy

Apr 21, 2015
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb09
Doc's Request.
June/10th
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
April 23rd
Med's Done....
Done before(January),renewed, April 2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May/09th/16
VISA ISSUED...
May 17th/16.
LANDED..........
22nd/2016
I great all of you In Jesus Name.May peace be with you.I am sorry that I was not interacting for some time.I was busy with the life of this country you all know. I am posting even before I read, because I don't know where to start from.Indeed I had even forgotten my password and had to try 5 times I think. I hope all or most of the people that we use to cry together here, have been reunited with their beloved ones.On my side God has blessed me and my wife with a baby girl. and a lot of changes happened in my life.I will be happy to share my experiences, or advises, but since they might be much changes from when we did the process, guess I will need to do research and read more. May God bless all of you!

Mini2016

Star Member
May 18, 2016
Hey mini2016,
Congs yes that's good news worry less you are getting PPR very soon. Am happy for you I pray mine goes thru as well am 7 months older than you lol. Don't stress after medical next is PPR. DR family means one of the spouse is granted permanent under refugee and it's processing is a bit longer than normal family reunion. All in all you are getting there in less than a month you will have PPR. Keep us posted.
Lou1009 remember to keep us posted.
Pro181 how's it? How's landing in Montreal? What's the best flight to take?
Blessings
Dear Elger, I pray to God that you receive the good news very soon along with the others that have been waiting for a while. I will keep you updated as soon as I get any news. I hope I get PPR soon. You really think I can get PPR in a month??? I wish i pray. Thank you for your positive comments. Truly appreciate it.

Elger

Star Member
Mar 25, 2014
Dear Elger, I pray to God that you receive the good news very soon along with the others that have been waiting for a while. I will keep you updated as soon as I get any news. I hope I get PPR soon. You really think I can get PPR in a month??? I wish i pray. Thank you for your positive comments. Truly appreciate it.
Hey mini 2016,
Yes I am 100%sure maximum 1 month you will get PPR. Just keep me posted. Dar is working quiet well.
We'll be back lonely guy! Congs on the new addition to your Family! Hope you are enjoying Canada. Any advice?
Good luck to us who are still waiting