+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DAR ES SALAM OUTLAND APPLICANTS 2015

MNM2015

Sep 25, 2015
Hardcookie said:
Congratulations MNM! That is good to hear.
So when does your hubby plan to land?
Thank you Hardcookie! He won't be able to come until the end of October because of his lease and job. I wish he was still in Uganda as would be on the first plane here then!

Good luck to you! I think you'll be hearing something good very soon. I don't know why Nairobi is so slow at sending passports back.

Mo84

Aug 11, 2016
MNM2015 said:
Thank you Hardcookie! He won't be able to come until the end of October because of his lease and job. I wish he was still in Uganda as would be on the first plane here then!

Good luck to you! I think you'll be hearing something good very soon. I don't know why Nairobi is so slow at sending passports back.
Congrats ma'am. I'm assuming it felt like you wanted to fly :))

Praying for my case here. African in offices think they are the bosses, I could imagine them holding to our files while chatting up in loud laughter with their colleague :( caring less they are torturing us with their delays and lazy demeanor. I'm hoping for one just one to have sympathy for us and speed up our process. A week now no notification on ecas "medical received" line.

Hardcookie

Jan 30, 2016
Nairobi
Category........
Visa Office......
NRB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2016
Doc's Request.
21-04-2016
AOR Received.
05-04-2016
Med's Done....
29-01-2016
Passport Req..
13-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2016
LANDED..........
09-11-2016
MNM2015 said:

Thanks MNM! Its good that now you can do all the planning.
I am sure we shall hear from the NRB office soon.....Keeping our fingers crossed and trusting that something good is on the way.

Hardcookie

Jan 30, 2016
Nairobi
Category........
Visa Office......
NRB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2016
Doc's Request.
21-04-2016
AOR Received.
05-04-2016
Med's Done....
29-01-2016
Passport Req..
13-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2016
LANDED..........
09-11-2016
Mo84 said:

Praying for my case here. African in offices think they are the bosses, I could imagine them holding to our files while chatting up in loud laughter with their colleague :( caring less they are torturing us with their delays and lazy demeanor. I'm hoping for one just one to have sympathy for us and speed up our process. A week now no notification on ecas "medical received" line.
I can feel you MO84. I know some officers don't really care what the applicants go through. But all in all, i believe we shall all conquer big time!
All the best to those of us still waiting....!

Mo84

Aug 11, 2016
Hardcookie said:
I can feel you MO84. I know some officers don't really care what the applicants go through. But all in all, i believe we shall all conquer big time!
All the best to those of us still waiting....!
Very uplifting. It has been said, be in my shoe and then tell me how you'd feel. But regardless, we can't lose our patience even though sometimes you feel like punching the wall and cursing the system for it is so unfair to treat us like we some frauds and inflict prior fraudulent cases of others on us the innocents.

Jah is merciful :))

Tun701

Star Member
Feb 12, 2015
So just an update for everyone about the pictures!! My husband landed on May 26 in Edmonton and was told that he would have his card in 7 weeks. You can check the timeline to see how long if usually takes for your card and then you are supposed to allow 6 weeks for mailing! We finally started to phone to see what was up but they wouldn't tell me because I wasn't his representative( even though I had sponsored him) so we had to wait until we had a day that our work schedules matched. The touch tone system is very confusing, even for a Canadian so we wanted to do it together. You have to listen to all the options and then keep picking from there and eventually you will get to talk to a person! Well the person we got today was so rude!! Apparently they did not accept my husbands 2 pictures, even though they were the new size that they are requesting since 2015! He was told they sent an email a month ago which was never received. Conveniently the one that was sent today was dated today, so I am not sure if the email was really sent!! So that said, double check your size of your pictures when you have them taken!! I have been following another post on here with people getting the same email about pictures. Lots of frustrated people!! Just hoping one day we are done with this!! Hope this helps someone not have the same frustration as us!!

MNM2015

Sep 25, 2015
Mo84 said:

Thanks so much Mo84! I really hope and pray that you get the passport request very soon! You've been waiting too long already. I don't think they appreciate that people's lives are in their hands. They don't understand what it's like to be apart from the one you love.

MNM2015

Sep 25, 2015
Tun701 said:
So just an update for everyone about the pictures!! My husband landed on May 26 in Edmonton and was told that he would have his card in 7 weeks. You can check the timeline to see how long if usually takes for your card and then you are supposed to allow 6 weeks for mailing! We finally started to phone to see what was up but they wouldn't tell me because I wasn't his representative( even though I had sponsored him) so we had to wait until we had a day that our work schedules matched. The touch tone system is very confusing, even for a Canadian so we wanted to do it together. You have to listen to all the options and then keep picking from there and eventually you will get to talk to a person! Well the person we got today was so rude!! Apparently they did not accept my husbands 2 pictures, even though they were the new size that they are requesting since 2015! He was told they sent an email a month ago which was never received. Conveniently the one that was sent today was dated today, so I am not sure if the email was really sent!! So that said, double check your size of your pictures when you have them taken!! I have been following another post on here with people getting the same email about pictures. Lots of frustrated people!! Just hoping one day we are done with this!! Hope this helps someone not have the same frustration as us!!
That is so frustrating Tun701! You assumed once your husband landed your troubles with CIC would be over. Hope it gets sorted soon. I'll get my husband to double check his photos. We don't want any issues with getting the card as are planning a trip to Uganda shortly after he gets here. I do NOT want to have to go through the PR travel document process through the Dar office. I hope never to have to deal with them again.

Mo84

Aug 11, 2016
You're most welcome MNM2015. Check this though, I've spoke with my local mp assistance and they inquired CIC regarding my wife case and they had just called me back that her medical is passed. So I'm wondering what's next?

MNM2015

Sep 25, 2015
Mo84 said:
You're most welcome MNM2015. Check this though, I've spoke with my local mp assistance and they inquired CIC regarding my wife case and they had just called me back that her medical is passed. So I'm wondering what's next?
It's good news that the second medical is passed and in the system. I think you should be getting the passport request soon as doubt they would have requested the remedical and fee unless they were almost done. You could request your gcms notes to get more info although takes 30 days to receive and I hope you would hear back sooner than that. I'm sending happy thoughts your way!

Tun701

Star Member
Feb 12, 2015
@MNM2015 don't worry if it happens because it has nothing to do with Dar Immigration anymore! This is Canada that are being brutal!! The pictures have to be sent to N.B, some are being requested right away and some like us are still being requested way after the timeline they are giving. Thank goodness for the forum because that's where I learnt about so many people waiting for their cards!! If yours doesn't come when it is supposed to then start getting on them, especially if you have travel plans!! We are trying to go to Las Vegas in November and will have to have the card about a month ahead so we can make plans! Good Luck!

Hardcookie

Jan 30, 2016
Nairobi
Category........
Visa Office......
NRB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2016
Doc's Request.
21-04-2016
AOR Received.
05-04-2016
Med's Done....
29-01-2016
Passport Req..
13-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2016
LANDED..........
09-11-2016
Tun701 said:
@MNM2015 don't worry if it happens because it has nothing to do with Dar Immigration anymore! This is Canada that are being brutal!! The pictures have to be sent to N.B, some are being requested right away and some like us are still being requested way after the timeline they are giving. Thank goodness for the forum because that's where I learnt about so many people waiting for their cards!! If yours doesn't come when it is supposed to then start getting on them, especially if you have travel plans!! We are trying to go to Las Vegas in November and will have to have the card about a month ahead so we can make plans! Good Luck!
Thanks for sharing Tun701! All the best as you wait for the card.

Mo84

Aug 11, 2016
MNM2015 said:
It's good news that the second medical is passed and in the system. I think you should be getting the passport request soon as doubt they would have requested the remedical and fee unless they were almost done. You could request your gcms notes to get more info although takes 30 days to receive and I hope you would hear back sooner than that. I'm sending happy thoughts your way!
Yeah it's a huge relief despite still not showing up on ECAS :))

Unfortunately, I can't order the GCMS notes due to the old system they running ( they require a credit card not a debt visa which I posess) Anyhow, we will just exercise patience for a month at least and anticipate what unfold next. Kudos!! Your happy thoughts are well received.

Mo84

Aug 11, 2016
Tun701 said:
Good to know and best of luck. But I'm locking my wife up for two years at least before travelling anywhere, and hence here is my question: can she travel within Canada without a pr card?

Tun701

Star Member
Feb 12, 2015
I am sure there is no problem traveling in Canada @Mo84. Especially if you are going by vehicle. We just got back from a trip to BC and we live in Alberta. I know when you fly in Canada you just need government ID with a picture, so I would think that as long as you have a passport ( doesn't matter where it's from) a person would be fine. That said I know it says on my husbands document, no travel, I think that just means that he can't leave Canada until his card comes, to be able to get back in. We have also travelled back to Saskatchewan too because Canada doesn't have border control between provinces. Hope this helps!