07-07-2016
Med's Done....
up front 19-03-2016
Passport Req..
24-11-2016
Kokolibataui said:
Hi mamo,

I may need your help here.
For the application detail, did you use your name or you wife"s name?
For the applicant's personal information i believe those are your wife information right?

I tried many combination but i m not able to link even using 2 :(
Hi buddy,

Use Application # and family name (PUT your wife"s family name)

The PA infos is indeed your wife's infos. Just fill up the birth section AND DONT fill out the passport section. Just leave that part blank. Answer the section where your wife intends to live. It should work for you now. Let me know!

momo2016

Apr 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2016
AOR Received.
18-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Done....
up front 19-03-2016
Passport Req..
24-11-2016
MNM2015 said:
Glad you got it working. Yours looks the same as my husbands until the day we got the passport request. At that time the only thing that changed was it said they sent correspondence. Ours still says eligibility is being reviewed, background check is not started and interview is not needed at this time. Like Gabba said I don't think the interview part means anything for you, I bet they haven't even looked at your file yet. There are people on the forum where it says interview not needed at this time who have already received an interview request letter. It's not very accurate unfortunately.
I hope they dont schedule her for an interview because i would have to spend thousands of dollars. I would have to take her to the CND consulate located in Addis Ababa for a 10mins interview. That would be my worst nightmare come true. They say couple who have never met before and got married fast are often selected for an interview. We'll see!

MNM2015

Sep 25, 2015
momo2016 said:
I hope they dont schedule her for an interview because i would have to spend thousands of dollars. I would have to take her to the CND consulate located in Addis Ababa for a 10mins interview. That would be my worst nightmare come true. They say couple who have never met before and got married fast are often selected for an interview. We'll see!
My fingers are crossed for you that you won't! As long as you sent lots of good proof you should be good. Worse than the money is that an interview usually delays your application by at least a year or two. An interview was my worst nightmare too.

gabba50

Mar 16, 2016
Calgary,AB
Category........
Visa Office......
DAR ES SALAAM, TANZANIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2016
AOR Received.
30-03-2016
File Transfer...
05-04-2016
Med's Done....
13-01-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2016
LANDED..........
11-09-2016
Good morning family,
I am overwhelmed to receive the PP Request for my wife from DAR VO, DAR VO is actually faster than we thought, It took 4 months since transferred there.

Here's the timeline:
- Application received: March 2, 2016
- AOR1: March 30,2016
- AOR2: Transferred on April 12,2016
- July 8,2016: I sent unrequested documents ( including our recent photos from May vacation, money transfer receipts, video calls screen shots, insurance update stating the PA as the primary beneficiary...). I am not sure if these unrequested documents helped but what I am sure it didn't delay my application as some thoughts.
- PPR Request: August 16, 2016

I am sure they are processing faster as promised, keep expecting for the best

MNM2015

Sep 25, 2015
gabba50 said:
Good morning family,
I am overwhelmed to receive the PP Request for my wife from DAR VO, DAR VO is actually faster than we thought, It took 4 months since transferred there.

Here's the timeline:
- July 8,2016: I sent unrequested documents ( including our recent photos from May vacation, money transfer receipts, video calls screen shots, insurance update stating the PA as the primary beneficiary...). I am not sure if these unrequested documents helped but what I am sure it didn't delay my application as some thoughts.

So happy for you Gabba! Congratulations! I knew you'd be next :) Keep the passport requests coming Dar!

Elger

Star Member
Mar 25, 2014
Congs my Brother, urugo ruhire happy for you 2
Good job Dar
Guys wish the rest of us good luck

choupy

Apr 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Dar Es Salaam
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2016
AOR Received.
07-5-2016 - AOR1
File Transfer...
13-06-2016
Med's Done....
12-03-2016 Upfront
gabba50 said:
Good morning family,

Here's the timeline:

Ouuaaouuu!!! Great news. Congratulations4 months??? Amazing

momo2016

Apr 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2016
AOR Received.
18-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Done....
up front 19-03-2016
Passport Req..
24-11-2016
I have a question for you guys.

How does CSIS operate when they do their security checks on the PA? For instance, my wife is from Somaliland (northern part of Somalia) which is the most stable area of Somalia, tho it's not internationally recognized. The rest of Somalia is not stable. In fact, there are no satelite images of Somalia, and there are no embassies there.

On the CIC Website, it says applicants living in SOmaliland must contact the local authorities which is exactly what we did. Basically, they gave us a police certificate (issued by the Somali GOvernment) with her picture saying she has not commited any crimes before (btw she's just 19), and her PCC has NO expiry date. I was told a PCC must have a validity of 6m, but ours has no expiry date, I'm confused. I submitted that PCC in our original application.

So what I'm thinking is that her BCG is gonna say something like 'not traceble' because she has lived in SOmalia all of her life, and she has never left the country. And Somalia has no central Government.

How long do you think her BCG is gonna take?

Kokolibataui

Jul 26, 2016
momo2016 said:
Hi buddy,

Use Application # and family name (PUT your wife"s family name)

The PA infos is indeed your wife's infos. Just fill up the birth section AND DONT fill out the passport section. Just leave that part blank. Answer the section where your wife intends to live. It should work for you now. Let me know!
is that the application number form the CIC or Dar?

Seems like i m not the lucky person to link these 2 account :'(

Kokolibataui

Jul 26, 2016
gabba50 said:
Good morning family,

Here's the timeline:

Congratulation seems like people are back from vocation in Dar :p.

momo2016

Apr 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2016
AOR Received.
18-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Done....
up front 19-03-2016
Passport Req..
24-11-2016
Kokolibataui said:
is that the application number form the CIC or Dar?

Seems like i m not the lucky person to link these 2 account :'(
your application # starting with F. Put that and her family name.

MNM2015

Sep 25, 2015
momo2016 said:
I have a question for you guys.

How does CSIS operate when they do their security checks on the PA? For instance, my wife is from Somaliland (northern part of Somalia) which is the most stable area of Somalia, tho it's not internationally recognized. The rest of Somalia is not stable. In fact, there are no satelite images of Somalia, and there are no embassies there.

On the CIC Website, it says applicants living in SOmaliland must contact the local authorities which is exactly what we did. Basically, they gave us a police certificate (issued by the Somali GOvernment) with her picture saying she has not commited any crimes before (btw she's just 19), and her PCC has NO expiry date. I was told a PCC must have a validity of 6m, but ours has no expiry date, I'm confused. I submitted that PCC in our original application.

So what I'm thinking is that her BCG is gonna say something like 'not traceble' because she has lived in SOmalia all of her life, and she has never left the country. And Somalia has no central Government.

How long do you think her BCG is gonna take?
I'm not sure. Maybe you would have better luck posting on the Nairobi thread if that's where applications from Somalia usually go. Just a suggestion as you aren't getting any replies here. Hopefully someone there can help.

MNM2015

Sep 25, 2015
Skwan, have you recieved your wife's passport back? I think it's been 2 weeks now. I'm hoping Dar is turning around the passports as quick as the passport requests lately.

momo2016

Apr 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2016
AOR Received.
18-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Done....
up front 19-03-2016
Passport Req..
24-11-2016
MNM2015 said:
I'm not sure. Maybe you would have better luck posting on the Nairobi thread if that's where applications from Somalia usually go. Just a suggestion as you aren't getting any replies here. Hopefully someone there can help.
Ahh okay...i just posted my question in the nairobi thread.

skwan

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
Make sure when you send your passport in, call back within 2 weeks. Mine was sent in on 4th of August and today (19th) I called in and they confirmed that it is available for pickup.

All the best folks!