Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May/09th/16
VISA ISSUED...
May 17th/16.
LANDED..........
22nd/2016
Okay I got it. that means when you applied your son was not yet born probably. was he born here or in Uganda?is your son here now? anyway for sure having a son with her is one of the strongest proof.

samjj2

Star Member
Mar 4, 2015
Congratulations!!! I am soooop happy for u!! Finally!! U better start shopping for a ticket asap as prices are going up everyday. Especially since end of June, July n August are high season. All the best and wish u a happy life together filled with happiness n success.

lonelyguy said:
Hi House I am happy to tell you that I am changing my name soon from Loneley guy to the Happiest man :). my wife has her passport with Visas. I was lucky we were scared that we would be delayed with the procedures of shippement as it happened to our friend here.
Fortunatey we were lucky, especially with the last step. they received the PP on Monday and sent it Wednesday with DHL. it was too first. aslo I thought that since she had to send a new passport, the fact of updating her file would delay it for a few days but wasn't the case.Also big up to Immigration of My country of origin. for issuing the new Passport in 2 days. :).

Now as I am at the end of this journey I feel sad when I think what many of you have to live. I know it's too hard for you. I encourage you too keep heart. stay strong, keep in touch with your loved ones on regular basis. I will do my best to not disappear to always pass sometimes and answer whatever I may know. the time I spent was hard for us. I have read a lot of stuffs here in different forums, which I did't know. I wish I had know this forum before I even send my application.I believe this would have improved the way I prepared my application.

I think It's becoming a newspaper. May God bless everyone of you guys. (do not forget to share stories here with your loved ones they will feel encouraged too).

MNM2015

Sep 25, 2015
lonelyguy said:
Hi House I am happy to tell you that I am changing my name soon from Loneley guy to the Happiest man :). my wife has her passport with Visas. I was lucky we were scared that we would be delayed with the procedures of shippement as it happened to our friend here.
Fortunatey we were lucky, especially with the last step. they received the PP on Monday and sent it Wednesday with DHL. it was too first. aslo I thought that since she had to send a new passport, the fact of updating her file would delay it for a few days but wasn't the case.Also big up to Immigration of My country of origin. for issuing the new Passport in 2 days. :).

Now as I am at the end of this journey I feel sad when I think what many of you have to live. I know it's too hard for you. I encourage you too keep heart. stay strong, keep in touch with your loved ones on regular basis. I will do my best to not disappear to always pass sometimes and answer whatever I may know. the time I spent was hard for us. I have read a lot of stuffs here in different forums, which I did't know. I wish I had know this forum before I even send my application.I believe this would have improved the way I prepared my application.

I think It's becoming a newspaper. May God bless everyone of you guys. (do not forget to share stories here with your loved ones they will feel encouraged too).
So happy you are no longer a lonely guy :D All the best to you and your wife. Please update us on how her landing goes. Thanks for being a regular contributor to this thread, us newbies really appreciate your advice and insight.

skwan

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
lonelyguy said:
Okay I got it. that means when you applied your son was not yet born probably. was he born here or in Uganda?is your son here now? anyway for sure having a son with her is one of the strongest proof.
we are all in Uganda right now and he was born here.
Actually we also have a Ugandan birth certificate, I should have photocopied it but these birth certificates here are gigantic and you can't really fit it properly on a regular scanner hahah

Hardcookie

Jan 30, 2016
Nairobi
Category........
Visa Office......
NRB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2016
Doc's Request.
21-04-2016
AOR Received.
05-04-2016
Med's Done....
29-01-2016
Passport Req..
13-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2016
LANDED..........
09-11-2016
lonelyguy said:

Congratulations Happiest guy!
I wish you Joy, peace and happiness as your wife joins you.
God bless you!

lonelyguy

Apr 21, 2015
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb09
Doc's Request.
June/10th
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
April 23rd
Med's Done....
Done before(January),renewed, April 2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May/09th/16
VISA ISSUED...
May 17th/16.
LANDED..........
22nd/2016
Thanks Hardcookies.ASante sana, Mungu akubalikie!

Tun701

Star Member
Feb 12, 2015
Lonelyguy so happy for you!! We continue with the nightmare! They promised the passport Friday at noon, my husband went to pick it up and they didn't send it!!! So all plans fell through DHL went to pick it up and they told them to come back day even though Immigration said they had what they needed to send it!! We had a flight all lined up! Not sure what is going on and now it's the weekend. Spending it alone without my husband again. So happy for you that your journey is over!! Please pray for us that this nightmare of Immigration ends soon! Just heard from my husband that DHL went twice and they said it wasn't ready. Even though the email we received said it was ready on May 4! Someone is lying and I am not sure who!!

lonelyguy

Apr 21, 2015
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb09
Doc's Request.
June/10th
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
April 23rd
Med's Done....
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May/09th/16
VISA ISSUED...
May 17th/16.
LANDED..........
22nd/2016
Thanks Tun. I am sorry to hear thaat it's still going that way. year I think it is the VO who has it, otherwise there is no way we could send 2 weeks after and get it before, unless they were an issue, and since they told you everything is okay, as you said some1 didn't do his job properly as you said.Samji too they received passport Monday and sent it back ednesday(same as me),

Yes I will keep you in my prayers, and for sure next week you should have it in hands let's hope.

Have a great weekend.

lonelyguy

Apr 21, 2015
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb09
Doc's Request.
June/10th
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
April 23rd
Med's Done....
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May/09th/16
VISA ISSUED...
May 17th/16.
LANDED..........
22nd/2016
Hello house just happy to inform you that I am over with the process.my wife landed yesterday(Sunday). Thanks for all your support, advises, encouragement during this whole proocess.I will keep pass whenever I have time to comment.
All the best!

Hardcookie

Jan 30, 2016
Nairobi
Category........
Visa Office......
NRB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2016
Doc's Request.
21-04-2016
AOR Received.
05-04-2016
Med's Done....
29-01-2016
Passport Req..
13-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2016
LANDED..........
09-11-2016
lonelyguy said:
Hello house just happy to inform you that I am over with the process.my wife landed yesterday(Sunday). Thanks for all your support, advises, encouragement during this whole proocess.I will keep pass whenever I have time to comment.
All the best!
I am so happy for you guys! i wish you love, joy and happiness! Its good to be finally together after the tedious process.
Congratulations Happiest guy..... Mungu awabariki na awalinde.
Thank you!

gabba50

Mar 16, 2016
Calgary,AB
Category........
Visa Office......
DAR ES SALAAM, TANZANIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2016
AOR Received.
30-03-2016
File Transfer...
05-04-2016
Med's Done....
13-01-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2016
LANDED..........
11-09-2016
lonelyguy said:
All the best!
Congratulations former-lonely guy :D that's a good news, I am happy for you. We are hoping the best too!!

samjj2

Star Member
Mar 4, 2015
Congratulations!! Now time for u to celebrate big time!!
How did ur wife's landing go?? What kinda question they did ask??
Did she make a list of goods she is bringing and to follow??

lonelyguy said:
All the best!

skwan

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
By the way, since my wife's medicals and police check was done last year, around August, will we need to be asked to do another medical and police check?

Tun701

Star Member
Feb 12, 2015
Well I am happy to say that our journey has come to an end!! As I write this my husband is on his way here, landing tomorrow in Edmonton. We couldn't get a direct flight to Calgary so this is the next best thing! So happy to be back together again!! Good luck to all those on here still waiting and I hope your time is coming soon!! We were a few days short of 1 year, applied May 8 2015 and it was ready on May 4 2016. It was a straight forward application. We did go through things like a change of government and Syrian Refugees that could have slowed things down, as well as a problem with delivery at the end! They did send back our whole application so it was nice to get back all the pictures we sent in! Thanks to everyone who kept this thread alive, it was always nice to know that you weren't the only one going through this!!

MNM2015

Sep 25, 2015
Tun701 said:
Well I am happy to say that our journey has come to an end!! As I write this my husband is on his way here, landing tomorrow in Edmonton. We couldn't get a direct flight to Calgary so this is the next best thing! So happy to be back together again!! Good luck to all those on here still waiting and I hope your time is coming soon!! We were a few days short of 1 year, applied May 8 2015 and it was ready on May 4 2016. It was a straight forward application. We did go through things like a change of government and Syrian Refugees that could have slowed things down, as well as a problem with delivery at the end! They did send back our whole application so it was nice to get back all the pictures we sent in! Thanks to everyone who kept this thread alive, it was always nice to know that you weren't the only one going through this!!
Congratulations Tun! Glad it is finally over. I wish you and your husband much happiness as you start your life together in Calgary. Enjoy :D