+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DAR ES SALAM OUTLAND APPLICANTS 2015

olibeprisa

Oct 21, 2015
Deesavids said:
Olibeprisa congs on that it seems yo file turned inprocess the same month it was sent to dar es salaam nd dat was so fast am sure good news is just around then coner i made some equiries guys .
For all of us who have inprocess on ecas nd there 3 lines of the date they recieved yo file the date they started processing it nd then medicals recieved it means u have passed the interview level nd there doing background checks

At this point u just have to wait.
Good luck guys
@Turn 701 thx for the update

Good stuff! Les keep waiting guys and good luck all of you

lonelyguy

Apr 21, 2015
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb09
Doc's Request.
June/10th
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
April 23rd
Med's Done....
Done before(January),renewed, April 2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May/09th/16
VISA ISSUED...
May 17th/16.
LANDED..........
22nd/2016
Visas,visas,visas,visas,visas,visa,PPR,PPR,PPR,PPR,PPR,PPR,DM,DM,DM,DM :) :) :) :) :)

Deesavids

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Dar es salaam
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21
File Transfer...
July 20
Med's Done....
Feb 10
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
Lonelyguy have you got PPR ?? :)
Congs if yes

lonelyguy

Apr 21, 2015
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb09
Doc's Request.
June/10th
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
April 23rd
Med's Done....
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May/09th/16
VISA ISSUED...
May 17th/16.
LANDED..........
22nd/2016
I am sorry If I confused you, was trying to dream about it.but nothing new. I only got CSQ for my wife 2 weeks ago.
Meanwhile I think Embassy activities may have been slowed by elecion time in Tz, but since Sr Maguf.. is now in charge I think all activities will be back to normal in whole Tz including us to get PPRs, IPs,and Decision made.
May God make all your dreams happen.

meena88

Star Member
Nov 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi/ Dar es Salaam
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 25 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 20 2015
Med's Done....
Nov 2014
Interview........
Na
Passport Req..
April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Oct, 28, 2015
Well guys I'm happy to say I finally got word from my mp that the process is over my husband's passport is ready for pick up with his residency and landing papers!!! It was a long hard year but I didn't give up I fought everyday once I heard that they transferred my file and put it in the wrong pile and my determination paid off!! My advice to all of you that are still waiting would be to be patient when you feel like its getting to overwhelming step back from it for a week and focus more on work or family and friends. Never take no for an answer and fight for who you love. Wish you guys all the best and if anyone ever need any advice at all please email me

lonelyguy

Apr 21, 2015
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb09
Doc's Request.
June/10th
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
April 23rd
Med's Done....
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May/09th/16
VISA ISSUED...
May 17th/16.
LANDED..........
22nd/2016
Congratulations Meena.May I ask why they held your passport for so long? anyway I am happy for you that now everything is in order.May this waiting time give your coupple an opportunity to value more your love even once he will be here.I am disappointed that nowadays there is a number that grows for people from east Africa who separate after a few months the one sponsored have arrived in Canada.This waiting time taught me to value more my couple. and I am not ready to let all my efforts I made just end like that. 8)

Deesavids

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Dar es salaam
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21
File Transfer...
July 20
Med's Done....
Feb 10
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
Congs meena dat was along wait
Thank God yo thru

zainy

Star Member
Jul 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NBI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2015
AOR Received.
24-06-2015
File Transfer...
21-07-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2014
LANDED..........
25-11-2015
Hi all,

How is everyone doing? Has anyone got any updates regarding their passport or application? As I had mentioned, my passport was requested at the end of September but I haven't heard anything so far. Starting to get concerned ???

Deesavids

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Dar es salaam
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21
File Transfer...
July 20
Med's Done....
Feb 10
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
Thats soo long zainy u need to contact them or yo mp they shouldnt kip your passport for so long.

Tun701

Star Member
Feb 12, 2015
Just a quick question! What comes first the ppr or will we see a dm on the ECAS status before the email request? Checking both the email and ECAS on a regular basis!! Hoping for something soon!

Deesavids

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Dar es salaam
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21
File Transfer...
July 20
Med's Done....
Feb 10
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
Ppr cmes first then dm

smshmd

Oct 15, 2015
Hi Tun701 , I have a quick question.
My husband ecas show three line
App Rec June 30,2015
App Transferred Sep 8,2015 to Dar VO
Medical has been received.
How can i request Note about my husband status from the visa office , Also please send me the e-mail address of both visa office (Nairobi and Dar s) So i can send e-mail
Please i need more detail information about Note

Deesavids

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Dar es salaam
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21
File Transfer...
July 20
Med's Done....
Feb 10
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
Smshmd am sry to tell u this but at this time i dnt think u need the notes coz yo app status hasnt even turned to inprocess.
U should wait in most cases people ask for the notes when things are really not going on well nd taking forever but yo case i think its okey.
But then if u really need the notes its very easy go nd google it you will definately get to see the website and all about it.
For the rest of the guys yo so quiet any good news apart from zainy who got a descision made congs zainy once again
:)

Deesavids

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Dar es salaam
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21
File Transfer...
July 20
Med's Done....
Feb 10
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
Meena if i may ask how long was yo file inprocess nd when did the nairobi guyz start workg on it.
Thx

meena88

Star Member
Nov 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi/ Dar es Salaam
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 25 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 20 2015
Med's Done....
Nov 2014
Interview........
Na
Passport Req..
April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Oct, 28, 2015
The whole process took just under a year. But once my file got transferred to dar they put it in the wrong pile so I emailed every person I could think of and kept asking them why and then without any notice to us they emailed my mp and told them the process was finished. So from in process in march this year with a new medical exam that took 2months for the results everything was done the beginning of November. My husband is now here loving life its very easy to get a social insurance number we got it right then and there, here in Ontario you have a 2 month waiting period to get your health card and he already has a full time job after less then 2 weeks being here. Life is good guys just be patient and if something doesn't really right to you it doesn't hurt to ask them what's going on. Oh and yes another thing I didn't know is they will screen your loved ones health for 2 years so you have to meet someone from the health department but when your in the airport they give you a list of Dr to choose from but you don't gonsee those drs you should receive a letter in the mail from them I leant this the hard way :) but all's good !! Good luck guys good news is coming soon!!

Deesavids said:
Meena if i may ask how long was yo file inprocess nd when did the nairobi guyz start workg on it.
Thx