Med's Done....
Nov 2014
Interview........
Na
Passport Req..
April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Oct, 28, 2015
Has anyone that has their file in dar es salaam had a passport request? If so when did you apply and when did you get the request? I'm still fighting with them on as to why I had a passport request from Nairobi but now that my file is there they say they don't need it so any info would be helpful right now. Thanks guys hope everyone else's applications are going smoothly :)

Deesavids

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Dar es salaam
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21
File Transfer...
July 20
Med's Done....
Feb 10
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
Hello meeana first of all congs on that achievement.if you are akenyan you passport shld be sent to dar es salaam i believe dependg on the pass few cases i have heard of.
I think after dar es salaam has done all background checks and finalised on yo file its then sent back to nairobi to put the visa so far i havnt heard of any one who has got avisa from dar es salaam they were all forwarded back to kenya.
Meanwhile u can call nairobi vo there contacts are online just googl them am very sure they will give u a way forward
If u dnt mind i wld like to also knw how long it took them to ask for yo passport after the ecass turned to inprocess.
Thank you

meena88

Star Member
Nov 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi/ Dar es Salaam
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 25 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 20 2015
Med's Done....
Nov 2014
Interview........
Na
Passport Req..
April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Oct, 28, 2015
My case is a bit complicated I applied in Nov 2014 got approved as a sponsor in March of this year then my file was sent to Nairobi on April 26th I got a passport request and asked for another medical exam for further tests the results took 8 weeks to come in. Sent in my passport on August 1st waited a month with no word after emailing Nairobi a few times with no response my mp emailed them and was told my file had been transfered to dar since there was no email to tell us of this we had sent our passport to Nairobi and were worried as to if it was received at the right office and got an email from dar saying that they have my husband's passport but they don't need it at this time as his file is in the to be processed pile and would like to send it back to him. I told them something didn't seem correct why would Nairobi want his passport and now dar doesn't so I have been in contact with them for about 3 weeks with the same response everytime. Now this morning my ecas says medicals received something is not right no communication between people or something cuz nothing makes any sense.

Deesavids said:
Hello meeana first of all congs on that achievement.if you are akenyan you passport shld be sent to dar es salaam i believe dependg on the pass few cases i have heard of.
I think after dar es salaam has done all background checks and finalised on yo file its then sent back to nairobi to put the visa so far i havnt heard of any one who has got avisa from dar es salaam they were all forwarded back to kenya.
Meanwhile u can call nairobi vo there contacts are online just googl them am very sure they will give u a way forward
If u dnt mind i wld like to also knw how long it took them to ask for yo passport after the ecass turned to inprocess.
Thank you

smshmd

Oct 15, 2015
Hello every body how can i check may application status in dar es salaam VO , As my file is transferred to dar es salaam vo on Sep 08,2015

peteroc

Sep 14, 2015
Many thanks Deesavids.

smshmd, google search for "cic ecas". The first result on google should be titled "Client Application Status". Use this to check the application's status. Unfortunately, we are not allowed to post internet URLs in this forums; nonetheless, just google and you will find.

Deesavids

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Dar es salaam
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21
File Transfer...
July 20
Med's Done....
Feb 10
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
Peteroc n changes on yo ecas?
Am checkg my emails on adaily basis ::)

chilkootcee

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
peteroc said:
Many thanks Deesavids.

smshmd, google search for "cic ecas". The first result on google should be titled "Client Application Status". Use this to check the application's status. Unfortunately, we are not allowed to post internet URLs in this forums; nonetheless, just google and you will find.
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/?app=ecas&lang=en

Hopefully this helps. C.

zainy

Star Member
Jul 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NBI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2015
AOR Received.
24-06-2015
File Transfer...
21-07-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2014
LANDED..........
25-11-2015
Hi all,

Sorry I have been quiet recently - life has gotten in the way :). Just wanted to get on here and update you all regarding my process.

My application was sent to Nrb (and then transferred to Dar) at the end of July. I received an email for a passport request on Sept 15th. Initially, I was confused as to where I should send my passport (Nrb or Dar) so I emailed both, Nrb and Dar VOs and was told to send it to Nrb.

I sent it to Nrb VO and it was signed for by the Visa Officer on Sept 21st. I have been waiting since then so hang in there everyone. Putting in a prayer for us all!

Zainy

Deesavids

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Dar es salaam
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21
File Transfer...
July 20
Med's Done....
Feb 10
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
Congz zainy nd thanks for getg being an active member

peteroc

Sep 14, 2015
hey Deesavids, ours is still "In Process". I probably check once every couple of weeks now; but check email daily.

Zainy, thanks very much for coming back online and sharing your dates. It looks like it takes more than 1 month from the time the passport is requested to the time it is sent back to you.

Deesavids

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Dar es salaam
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21
File Transfer...
July 20
Med's Done....
Feb 10
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
Its been so quite here any good news guyz? :)

olibeprisa

Oct 21, 2015
Deesavids said:
Its been so quite here any good news guyz? :)

hey, Deesavids, it looks like you are a regular follower of this forum. I came across this forum today, and I am happy to join you guys. my file was transferred to Dar es salaam september this year, and it's in process. Let me know how you are doing with your file.

Tun701

Star Member
Feb 12, 2015
Got notes the other day to see where the application is at. Looks like Medical has been passed and eligibility for both sponsor and applicant have also been passed. Criminal check and security check as of July 7 had not been started. By the notes the officers had written, everything looks good! It also mentions that it was sent to Nairobi for processing. So now we wait!! I may order notes again after the 9 of November which would be a month after it was changed to In Process even though the timeline says they started processing on July 16. That's the update here!!

Deesavids

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Dar es salaam
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21
File Transfer...
July 20
Med's Done....
Feb 10
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
Olibeprisa congs on that it seems yo file turned inprocess the same month it was sent to dar es salaam nd dat was so fast am sure good news is just around then coner i made some equiries guys .
For all of us who have inprocess on ecas nd there 3 lines of the date they recieved yo file the date they started processing it nd then medicals recieved it means u have passed the interview level nd there doing background checks

At this point u just have to wait.
Good luck guys
@Turn 701 thx for the update

lonelyguy

Apr 21, 2015
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......