+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Damascus/Spousal since Jan 2010 or late 2009

MR BOU

Sep 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bilaldxb said:
What I wanted to know is will the process be less time because she has been given a canada visit visa?
I mean because they have done background check and everything?
no one can answer that even the call center or the embassy the process in Damascus is 13month nothing is guarantied could be less and could be more u have the visit visa and u can extend it in Canada

shas44

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
coolamir said:
Here guys, I made a ticker to make you all feel better.

Don't think because I live with my wife in Iran everything is better. NOT AT ALLLLL.
When we applied, we made plans for everything, first we though it would be 8-12 months max, so we dont have to renew our house, second Canadian Dollar went up like crazy, so i dont even want to think about how much money we are losing (it keeps going up)

Third, my wife acceptance for Mcmaster University (Hamilton, Ontario) for September went to @ # @ @ !#!!!

We had to renew our house and now if we break the lease we pay penalty. Renew our contracts for our jobs and ,,,

We just been asked for renew medical. So from bottom of my hear, I truly wish you guys have better luck than we did.
hey coolamir ..r u or ur wife canadian ??thankss

shas44

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
coolamir said:
I am, I used to live in Canada before too.
r u sponsering ur wife to canada ?? And is it ok sponser her n u are not living in canada i meant stay there?i wish u good luck n the best ..

MR BOU

Sep 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shas44 said:
r u sponsering ur wife to canada ?? And is it ok sponser her n u are not living in canada i meant stay there?i wish u good luck n the best ..
yes if ur canadian u can sponsor from anywhere in the world

you can see it on cic website but it takes more time for u to get some paper you need from Canada and ur file will be sent to Mississauga that will take an extra 2month

shas44

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
MR BOU said:
yes if ur canadian u can sponsor from anywhere in the world

you can see it on cic website but it takes more time for u to get some paper you need from Canada
i see .. wat do u mean by paper from canada ?? thakss Mrbou

coolamir

Star Member
Jun 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shas44 said:
yes, I am sponsoring her to move to Canada.
As long as you are a Canadian citizen, you can sponsor some one even if you don't live there.

shas44

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
coolamir said:
yes, I am sponsoring her to move to Canada.
As long as you are a Canadian citizen, you can sponsor some one even if you don't live there.
even if u dont have job there????

coolamir

Star Member
Jun 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shas44 said:
even if u dont have job there????
what does that have to do with anything?
You see, there is law in Canada to keep families together. You can be living on a street and still sposor your wife. now, for other members of family like uncle, parents, .... i think you need to have a job, i am not sure.

We both have jobs here in Iran, i forgot if i even mentioned this in our forms LOL.

There is a section in immigration forms that they ask you to show intentions for moving to Canada. But i think its stupid. Because you cannot count on when you get your paper, so how can i show them that oh ya i have a job offer, will you get me to Canada by this month.

shas44

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
coolamir said:
what does that have to do with anything?
You see, there is law in Canada to keep families together. You can be living on a street and still sposor your wife. now, for other members of family like uncle, parents, .... i think you need to have a job, i am not sure.

We both have jobs here in Iran, i forgot if i even mentioned this in our forms LOL.

There is a section in immigration forms that they ask you to show intentions for moving to Canada. But i think its stupid. Because you cannot count on when you get your paper, so how can i show them that oh ya i have a job offer, will you get me to Canada by this month.
i see ..thank u so much coolamir ...wish u gooood luck n happy relaxing life with ur wife ....

MR BOU

Sep 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asnake said:
non of us in Canada. please find me a sponsor to learn in Canada.
3amo habibe you need a university or a collage to sponsor you

parastoo

Star Member
Aug 21, 2011
iran
Category........
Visa Office......
damascus (ankara)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2011
File Transfer...
01-03-2011 damasdus
Med's Done....
28-11-2010 redo 28-11-2011
Passport Req..
8 JUNE 2012
VISA ISSUED...
13 june 2012
LANDED..........
23 june 2012
hi every one any news ,e-mail ,mail, ppr................... ::)