Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
tomorrow is a new week everyone.. YALLA GOOD LUCK :)

Ramz27

Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2011
Doc's Request.
none
File Transfer...
File in Damascus May 13 2011
Med's Request
sent from start
Med's Done....
15-feb-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-dec-2011
LANDED..........
26-dec-2011
missbou said:
tomorrow is a new week everyone.. YALLA GOOD LUCK :)
\
Embassy is open on sundays ? so we might get some e mails or something ?lol

missbou

Aug 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
Ramz27 said:
\
Embassy is open on sundays ? so we might get some e mails or something ?lol
yes Ramz, the embassy is open sunday to thursday , so any of those days gives us a possibility and hope for good news :)

Ramz27

Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2011
Doc's Request.
none
File Transfer...
File in Damascus May 13 2011
Med's Request
sent from start
Med's Done....
15-feb-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-dec-2011
LANDED..........
26-dec-2011
missbou said:
yes Ramz, the embassy is open sunday to thursday , so any of those days gives us a possibility and hope for good news :)
I hope you get something positive this week i hope i do to but u hav more chances and youve been aiting longer ! nshallah ya rab

missbou

Aug 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
Ramz27 said:
I hope you get something positive this week i hope i do to but u hav more chances and youve been aiting longer ! nshallah ya rab
thank u ramz :) same for u !!! its been a long time but it shud be coming to an end soon !!

missbou

Aug 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
parastoo said:
dear missbou : the same as this email i accepted about 2 weeks age and wroth 11 months after received docs to sirya :(
dear parastoo i know its been a long journey for everyone. hope u get good news and it ends for u soon :)

coolamir

Star Member
Jun 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Here guys, I made a ticker to make you all feel better.

Don't think because I live with my wife in Iran everything is better. NOT AT ALLLLL.
When we applied, we made plans for everything, first we though it would be 8-12 months max, so we dont have to renew our house, second Canadian Dollar went up like crazy, so i dont even want to think about how much money we are losing (it keeps going up)

Third, my wife acceptance for Mcmaster University (Hamilton, Ontario) for September went to @#@@!#!!!

We had to renew our house and now if we break the lease we pay penalty. Renew our contracts for our jobs and ,,,

We just been asked for renew medical. So from bottom of my hear, I truly wish you guys have better luck than we did.

MR BOU

Sep 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asnake said:
I need to be sponsored. I want to learn in Canada.
please suggest me
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/index.asp this link will help u

Bilaldxb

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
DUBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi UAE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-08-2011
Doc's Request.
01-06-2012
Med's Request
01-06-2012
Med's Done....
30-08-2011
Passport Req..
INSHALLA BY AUG-2012
LANDED..........
INSHALLA AUG-2012
Hi guys,
I just sent my wife application to CPC-M 3 weeks ago, We both live in Dubai but I want to move back to Canada.

I see everyone here has been waiting for a long time inshalla you guys can be together soon.

Do you think they process the application faster that we have been living and married together for 2 years in Dubai?

My wife also has a Canadian visit visa for 18 months with multiple entry, does it make a difference?

Thx

MR BOU

Sep 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Through humor, you can soften some of the worst blows that life delivers. And once you find laughter, no matter how painful your situation might be, you can survive it.

There was a lady who immigrated in Canada and married an Canadian gentleman. The poor lady was not very proficient in English, but anyhow managed to communicate with her husband. The real problem arose whenever she had to shop for groceries.
One day, she went to the butcher and wanted to buy pork legs. She didn't know how to put forward her request, and in desperation, lifted up her skirt to show her thighs. The butcher got the message and the lady went home with pork legs.
The next day, she needed to get chicken breasts. Again, she didn't know how to say, and so unbuttoned her blouse to show the butcher her breast. The lady got what she wanted.
The third day, the poor lady needed to buy sausages. So, she brought her husband to the store... because he spoke English.

MR BOU

Sep 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bilaldxb said:
Hi guys,
I just sent my wife application to CPC-M 3 weeks ago, We both live in Dubai but I want to move back to Canada.

I see everyone here has been waiting for a long time inshalla you guys can be together soon.

Do you think they process the application faster that we have been living and married together for 2 years in Dubai?

My wife also has a Canadian visit visa for 18 months with multiple entry, does it make a difference?

Thx
well that is great bilal u made ur life lot easier u can move to canada anytime and wait ur paper to be done her visit visa is ur to ticket to be together there so do it before her visa expired and good luck

Bilaldxb

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
DUBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi UAE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-08-2011
Doc's Request.
01-06-2012
Med's Request
01-06-2012
Med's Done....
30-08-2011
Passport Req..
INSHALLA BY AUG-2012
LANDED..........
INSHALLA AUG-2012
MR BOU said:
well that is great bilal u made ur life lot easier u can move to canada anytime and wait ur paper to be done her visit visa is ur to ticket to be together there so do it before her visa expired and good luck
What I wanted to know is will the process be less time because she has been given a canada visit visa?
I mean because they have done background check and everything?

Bilaldxb

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
DUBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi UAE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-08-2011
Doc's Request.
01-06-2012
Med's Request
01-06-2012
Med's Done....
30-08-2011
Passport Req..
INSHALLA BY AUG-2012
LANDED..........
INSHALLA AUG-2012
Also her visa exp. Oct 2012 will they extend her visa if her papers are still not done?