+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DAKAR OFFICE VISA DELAY

Sylviebah

Oct 29, 2017
Anyone here with good news from Dakar? Now with the new bar , I remain with 30 days and Dakar haven’t say a word to me . Are this people really working on any File ? Seems like their are on break . My member of parliament contacted them , emailed and nothing yet to be said to me . I am now wondering if their want to know about my income tax to deliver my file from their evil hands ... My husband last check medical was October 1016 and their said to the MP their May or not ask for a new medical .

Awa Etienne

Apr 12, 2019
Hello
I don't know if any one can help with I information.am in Cameroon.i deposit my passport for a visa since November 13, 2018 and the tracking number was issued,ever since then the tracking status keep saying Dakar Senegal, am really dissapointed with this office, keeping someone passport for 5months is not professional.something have to be done with this office keeping people passport for years and returning them with no Visa.

Awa Etienne

Apr 12, 2019
i have the same problem with dakar , look like their dont care about the french speaking country . its niw 5 month since their received my application and their never said anything up to now . this is unbelieveble .keep us updated for those who have the same problem
We all in the same case,i don't imagine an Embassy holding my passport for over 5months.its not professional.

Sylviebah

Oct 29, 2017
New update guys , their finally asked for my husband passport and for him to do a new check medical and also sent a later for him to go for orientation ( preparation of life in Canada ) it’s felt an real but it’s was my happiest email from them . I just hope their will not hold it for long . Hope you are all well

sarwar_gm

Jun 5, 2019
Hi, I submitted my passport to Dakar VO on 24th of June and till now no update. Is it normal for Dakar visa office to process visa with such long time? How long it usually take time to return passport back? Anyone have any idea from experience. Because I am seeing lot of people had same problem before. Look forward to see an update from expert.

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
FOR CSQ MARCH 2013. FEDERAL JAN 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF AND PCC: DEC 19, 2016
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
ECAS: DM
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Decision Made: 16-03-17
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
We submitted passports for wife and kids on July 24 and till now its showing that they are still being processed in Dakar. Why take so much time? We already booked flights for August ending and now we gotta pay again to prolong the flight. This is not fair. Anyone got a solution to this?

Carlber

Jul 27, 2019
Well our application was not even opened after being transfered to Dakar. 9 months they had it and not even looked at it. But now as of 1 month later we had to do second medical and we just sent in our passport as of yesterday they received so now it looks like we sit and wait again for months just to receive the passport back

Sep 14, 2018
I have the impression DVO is not working. Our spousal application was transferred to Dakar in January 2019 and since then we have not heard anything from them. Aug 23, 2019 marks 12 months since our application was received in Sydney. My wife contacted MP yesterdayand the lady who answered the call said their focus now is on october 2019 elections and that they can't do anything. Its so pathetic.

MARIAGAL

Jun 1, 2018
I have the impression DVO is not working. Our spousal application was transferred to Dakar in January 2019 and since then we have not heard anything from them. Aug 23, 2019 marks 12 months since our application was received in Sydney. My wife contacted MP yesterdayand the lady who answered the call said their focus now is on october 2019 elections and that they can't do anything. Its so pathetic.
AM SO SORRY TO SAY DAKAR IS THE WORST VO, MY APPLICATION IS NOW 14 MONTHS WITH THEM. NO UPATED, THE LAST UPDATE WAS MEDS RECEIVE AND THAT WAS IN AUG LAST YEAR . AM STILL WAITTING

Marriageisbliss

Oct 23, 2018
Did they ask
Anyone here with good news from Dakar? Now with the new bar , I remain with 30 days and Dakar haven’t say a word to me . Are this people really working on any File ? Seems like their are on break . My member of parliament contacted them , emailed and nothing yet to be said to me . I am now wondering if their want to know about my income tax to deliver my file from their evil hands ... My husband last check medical was October 1016 and their said to the MP their May or not ask for a new medical .
Did they ask for new medical? I got letter to send passport and documents nov. We sent but the wrong ones were sent so we resent. Now everything has been recieved by dec and passed elegibility but still havent heard anything. Medical expired end of nov but we have no passport now because it's in dakar

Marriageisbliss

Oct 23, 2018
Did they ask for new medical? I got letter to send passport and documents nov. We sent but the wrong ones were sent so we resent. Now everything has been recieved by dec and passed elegivil

Marriageisbliss

Oct 23, 2018
App Received(Sydney):11th June 2018
AOR1: 13th June
SA: 9th July
MED Request:18th Aug.
MED Done: 7th sep
File Transfer to NDVO :17th august
AOR2: 17th sep

nothing yet since then, no update ,nothing yet this year. very messed up
have you heard anything.mine is exactly the same! they updated my file March 10 with approval but then closed. I got an email October to pick up my passport. it left dakar and made it to Cote divory then they canceled it, asked for it back and said they needed another judiciaire. ita been almost a month!