+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Current LMO processing times Jan 2014

stopDA

Apr 27, 2013
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pippin said:
Yes that's exactly what I wanted to know. Actually pleased if that is the case although I don't understand why? Have you any ideas why?
I have no idea why that's the case. I just read it on several immigration law webpages.

stopDA

Apr 27, 2013
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This thread is getting a bit too long. I'm going to post on the newer one from now on.

ramrey5264

Jun 6, 2013
22 weeks and I'm still waiting..My employer had a call from service Canada in Alberta about 3 weeks ago.They told him everything it's been accepted but today there is not any LMO yet and I been told by the immigration representative whom is doing all the process, that probably we have to wait for around two more months .This is such a long time for a LMO process.Does any body knows if after all this time is any possibility they are going to give us this document?..

ramrey5264

Jun 6, 2013
ramrey5264 said:
22 weeks and I'm still waiting..My employer had a call from service Canada in Alberta about 3 weeks ago.They told him everything it's been accepted but today there is not any LMO yet and I been told by the immigration representative whom is doing all the process, that probably we have to wait for around two more months .This is such a long time for a LMO process.Does any body knows if after all this time is any possibility they are going to give us this document?..

stopDA

Apr 27, 2013
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ramrey5264 said:
22 weeks and I'm still waiting..My employer had a call from service Canada in Alberta about 3 weeks ago.They told him everything it's been accepted but today there is not any LMO yet and I been told by the immigration representative whom is doing all the process, that probably we have to wait for around two more months .This is such a long time for a LMO process. Does any body knows if after all this time is any possibility they are going to give us this document?..
Two more months is outlandish. If the LMO application was accepted, then it should be on its way back to your employer at this time. Why two more months? You should call back and ask for an explanation as to why they need such a long time to process this application.

IMOSCO

Apr 10, 2014
My name is Emmanuel Imo Ekanem from Nigeria i have interest to be one of the immigrate in Canada. I have been processing this for the past 5 years but to no avail. I need help from some one here.
More-so, i am a graduate with B.Eng in Production Engineering here in Nigeria, i need a job there in Canada. Pleas can someone help me out.
Thanks so much. God Bless.

NGSJ

Apr 8, 2014
LMO Applied in July 2013,
Workpermit app filed for extenstion 9th Aug 2013
Existing Work permit expired 10 Aug 2013
Workpermit app rejected Oct 2013 due to lack of LMO.
Under LMO First HRSDC questionaiire asked End of Dec 2013
-Again Query from HRSDC Jan 2014 end
-Again Query raised by HRSDC Mar 2014 first week.

Now further waiting for updates.
Total waiting time 39 weeks (9 months) :mad:
:(

stopDA

Apr 27, 2013
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NGSJ said:

Just when you thought that processing times couldn't get any longer.

angeland

Sep 19, 2013
NGSJ said:

That's a really long wait... what is your NOC?
Did you do Workpermit app online or in paper?

jancath410

Aug 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's better to apply for unnamed LMO? The LIC I wanted to hire just started school. It will be 7 months before she is done. I want to simultaneously apply for LMO while she's in school, thinking I'll take that long to get LMO. Should I apply for a named or unnamed LMO?

Cuteejhaimee

Feb 13, 2014
ramrey5264 said:
Hi ramrey5264,

Actually we had almost the same situation, that is exactly my employer and the person who is processing my paper told me,
I have to wait for 2months more. Dont worry, just have faith and we will get this in god grace.

at last

Apr 14, 2014
LMO Applied: Feb 3, 2014
LMO some discussions from Gov with employer: March 27th, 2014
LMO approval: April 7, 2014
Province: Ontario; Location: Toronto
NOC: A
Named LMO