+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Current LMO processing times Jan 2014

stopDA

Apr 27, 2013
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does anyone know how long LMOs are taking right now? I've been waiting between 13 and 16 weeks for mine. I definitely knew that they had already applied by 13 weeks ago, but 16 weeks ago was when they told me that they were re-applying. How much longer should I expect to wait? My job is in fast food.

iammikeywithy

Oct 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 5, 2014
AOR Received.
July 8 2014
Med's Request
July 9, 2014
Med's Done....
July 9, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
july 28, 2014
Hey stopDa I'm also in the other forum..I would like to you are waiting for saskatchewan LMO right?coz I'm waiting also for my LMO in the same province my question are what is your position?food counter attendant?what company?Mcdonalds?Subway?if mcdonald may I know who is your employer name just name only maybe we are same employer pm me if its ok..thanks

sonic_man

Nov 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi when my employer called to complain about delay they said that processing time can take up to 5 months.

It seems also that the Canadian government is trying to block the tfw program so they are delaying it .
What can we do except waitting :(

tiagodj

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo, Brazil
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sonic_man said:
It seems also that the Canadian government is trying to block the tfw program so they are delaying it .
What can we do except waitting :(
really? do you have a link to some news about this?

I'm into 19 weeks now. IT in Vancouver.

sonic_man

Nov 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tiagodj said:
really? do you have a link to some news about this?

I'm into 19 weeks now. IT in Vancouver.
no links this what they told my agent when he called to ask about progress

PJR3055

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
Guys some how a positive a reply from service canada.. One of my friend got his lmo last week after waiting for 6 months. Im expecting some positive reply by this month end or early next month based on the time frame of my friend application.

tiagodj

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo, Brazil
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PJR3055 said:
Guys some how a positive a reply from service canada.. One of my friend got his lmo last week after waiting for 6 months. Im expecting some positive reply by this month end or early next month based on the time frame of my friend application.
This is good news! It means they didn't stop issuing LMOs just because of the Holidays. :)

Can you share your friend's timeline (submission date, result date), location and NOC code?

thanks!

stopDA

Apr 27, 2013
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iammikeywithy said:
Hey stopDa I'm also in the other forum..I would like to you are waiting for saskatchewan LMO right?coz I'm waiting also for my LMO in the same province my question are what is your position?food counter attendant?what company?Mcdonalds?Subway?if mcdonald may I know who is your employer name just name only maybe we are same employer pm me if its ok..thanks
I'm waiting on a McDonalds LMO in BC. My Saskatchewan one just got delayed again because my employer's LMO was turned down for the 3rd time.

iammikeywithy

Oct 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 5, 2014
AOR Received.
July 8 2014
Med's Request
July 9, 2014
Med's Done....
July 9, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
july 28, 2014
In your mcdonalds BC is it direct hire?after 4months of waiting it sad to say that my lmo has not been process coz my employer's secretary forgot my application to her desk ..so im waiting for nothing but my employer told me that he will be having an open lmo this monh but for Alberta and he will put my name there..I have new employer who is willing to give me a lmo in mcdonalds in BC..which mcdonalds is that?

minusham

Star Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/06/2014
AOR Received.
14-07-2014
Med's Done....
28-02-2015 (Upfront).Ecas status updated to medical received June 30 2015
Passport Req..
14th July 2015, Decision made ecas update on 16th July
VISA ISSUED...
22-July-2015
my employer contacted service canada today..they told under processing and ask to call after 3 weeks .. :(.

sonic_man

Nov 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I guess we should see some speed in the lmo process this month as the online application for lmo has been suspended for 15 days untill the new forms are added.
So untill 15 /1 they only accept paper application for lmo

So let's just hope

stopDA

Apr 27, 2013
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm on the 15th week. This is starting to get ridiculous.

Maxxam

Nov 8, 2013
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-03-2014
stopDA said:
I'm on the 15th week. This is starting to get ridiculous.
I know that feeling, week 15 you start to get annoyed.
Now at week 21, I start to just wanna throw the towel :D
Been travelling for 21weeks as well, so this decision wasn't the best for my wallet :eek:

Kiwisteph

Star Member
Sep 28, 2013
Week 25 and really frustrated! Need an answer so our lives aren't spent waiting !

We've been told by 1st of feb but I'm sure that's just the imm lawyer telling the employer that, they can't control when really.
So much for the 12 week max we thought back in august. The reported standard processing time is a joke. ;D

stopDA

Apr 27, 2013
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kiwisteph said:
Week 25 and really frustrated! Need an answer so our lives aren't spent waiting !

We've been told by 1st of feb but I'm sure that's just the imm lawyer telling the employer that, they can't control when really.
So much for the 12 week max we thought back in august. The reported standard processing time is a joke. ;D
OK, you're definitely going to have it within the next 2 weeks. Even live-in caregivers don't have to wait that long. What's your NOC code and which province is your job in? I sure hope that it isn't BC.