06-04-2016
Passport Req..
27-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2016
LANDED..........
14-11-2016
vmsanthosh said:
Hello guys, does Cognizant Senior Manager designation qualify for NOC 00 category and gets you 200 points?

Thanks
Santhosh
Are you currently working in Canada and have more than 1 year of Canadian Experience in the Sr. Manager role?
If so, you also have check your roles and responsibilities match the 00 NOC Code, and your designation is either in that NOC code list or is at least close enough for them to figure out that you fall under the said NOC code.
Also as a Sr. Manager to qualify for Express Entry one should have at least CLB 7 i.e., 6.0 in reading, writing, speaking and listening in IELTS General Module.

Cheers,
RP

vmsanthosh

Nov 30, 2016
pavanvk said:
Are you currently working in Canada and have more than 1 year of Canadian Experience in the Sr. Manager role?
If so, you also have check your roles and responsibilities match the 00 NOC Code, and your designation is either in that NOC code list or is at least close enough for them to figure out that you fall under the said NOC code.
Also as a Sr. Manager to qualify for Express Entry one should have at least CLB 7 i.e., 6.0 in reading, writing, speaking and listening in IELTS General Module.

Cheers,
RP
Thank you RP. Yes, I am working in Canada, but my Canadian experience is less than 1 year. I have total 20 years of experience though. I haven't done my IELTS yet, but yea hope I will get 6 for each.

athuk236

Jan 6, 2017
rickvinod said:
For those who have problem in getting the official letter can try to get Statutory Declaration / Affidavit for employment reference from your colleague. Preferable get it from a person who ranks two roles above you. You have to prepare all roles and responsibilities from his point of view. Also there should be a line about why you could not get it from your company. There should be your colleagues contact information and company ID photocopied for their reference....
Can I get the Statutory Declaration / Affidavit for employment reference form from you ?

ldrbjp

Oct 11, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My supervisor will not give me the letter. Can I get the same from my colleague? Also, where do we get this letter notarized from?

anti_maniac

Star Member
Jun 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bombino said:
Hello Team,

I am stuck with my WIPRO Experience letter. I have it and it is quite good but only 1 word is missing "Full-Time".
Without that word I know it is not going to fly.

I tried my seniors, they are not going to give me any writing. So the option is I reach out to the HR helpdesk and request them to give me the exact same letter with
"Full-Time employee" word mentioned.

Can anyone here help me with the WIPRO HR Portal id ? The HR I used to know has already left.
I also tried this wividus@wipro.com, that did not work.

So wondering if anyone of you can help me on this.

thanks in advance.
try letters.offboarding@wipro.com

samier

Feb 14, 2014
rickvinod said:
I am from cognizant, here there is a special experience letter template that is available, wherein you can type all your roles and responsibilities and submit it for approval.. Once your supervisor approves it HR approves it and provides everything in the official experience letter formate. In fact the entire process happened within two days. Most exciting part is that you have an option to choose any of your supervisors from the day you joined for approval. So I had this old close manager who instantly approved on my request. My current manager has no clue on this.
Hi there,

I left CTS couple of years ago. I am in contact with my supervisor who still works with CTS. Can you please help me understand how I can request such letter since I can't access the internal e-letter portal anymore?

Appreciate your guidance here.

Thanks.

Bendeep

Feb 9, 2017
shyama said:
In TCS , I got but after resigning ,You will get it as part of Final Settlement.You need to send the roles and responsibilities for manager approval and send to corporate.exempverification@tcs.com but it is part of separation process
Hi Shyama,

What were the contents of this letter? and when did you get it from TCS?
Any other current employee or ex-employee from TCS who got this recently. Can you please share the process? Thank you guys.

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Guys, have anyone got responsibilities letter from TCS separation team for second time? I already got the roles and responsibilities once and it is no way close to my NOC 2174. It is too technical and VO cannot comprehend it. I think TCS has a policy of not issuing the letter second time.

Feb 15, 2017
Hello Friends,

I'm from TCS (unfortunately)...

Got my ITA recently and having a real hard time getting my experience letter... my current supervisor is not cooperative and giving me all sorts of reasons why he cannot give me a reference letter. Im frustrated to a point when I've almost thought to resign. :(

I really dunno what to do...

Thinking of getting a notarized letter from some of my senior colleague along with his/her business card. Does it work ? Has anyone been successful with the same ? Just curious...
:(

need some motivation plz....

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
feelingCrazy123 said:
Hello Friends,

I'm from TCS (unfortunately)...

Got my ITA recently and having a real hard time getting my experience letter... my current supervisor is not cooperative and giving me all sorts of reasons why he cannot give me a reference letter. Im frustrated to a point when I've almost thought to resign. :(

I really dunno what to do...

Thinking of getting a notarized letter from some of my senior colleague along with his/her business card. Does it work ? Has anyone been successful with the same ? Just curious...
:(

need some motivation plz....
It is okay to do that.

So what level seniority is that person for TCS to let him have a business card?

Feb 15, 2017
DEEPCUR said:
It is okay to do that.

So what level seniority is that person for TCS to let him have a business card?
Im not sure, I need to check.. but I guess usually its with the people who NEED a business card, like the ones in customer facing profiles...

ragu_rajan

Mar 19, 2017
Dear All,

Any one here who has worked or working currently in Capgemini got employment reference letters?
If so please help me out.

gill367

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Punjab
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CHD
NOC Code......
I am ex tcser
I have sent the mails for letter to the above mentioned addresses but there is not reply.
It has been more than one week.

Could anyone guide here what to do