+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ moving to Toronto. Please Help!

saam83

Star Member
Dec 15, 2017

rskmrano

Jun 8, 2018
Did anyone know how many time quebec ( days, months...) will take to give us a reply about the validity of CSQ?

SNOW2018

Jan 29, 2018
Thanks for your reply,
Since i am a Ph.D. doctor, and i need to continue my postdoctoral studies without an interruption. I applied for jobs one year before my graduation.
But my research domain is limited in Quebec, that's why i accept an offer of employment from Alberta to don't stop my carrier.
My future aim is to open my own research in Quebec and to establish myself permanently their.

Now, i searched actively jobs and i get an offer , hope that i convince them to don't annulate my CSQ.
I think you have two options.
Option 1 is to explain why you left Quebec for your postdoctoral studies without an interruption and you will go back to Quebec after you finish your postdoctoral studies.
Option 2 is to apply for your PR from Alberta programs or EE grograms.
GOOD LUCK!
Did you receive your medical request and pre-arriving service mail in federal stage?

Reactions: LIMAR

SNOW2018

Jan 29, 2018
Hello everyone!
I don't know if I am in the right place but I am sure that someone can help me answer my question.
I've been living in Quebec for the past 4 years. I studied here and I applied for my CSQ through the PEQ process.
I received my CSQ last week! :)
I have been actively looking for a job and I got some offers from Toronto.
I am planning to apply for my PR this week, I already have a complete file.
The question is, can I accept a job offer from Toronto and move there while I am between my CSQ and waiting for my PR? It confuses me if I HAVE to stay here in Quebec or I am free to move and accept my job offer.

Thank you so much for helping me!
All applicants get CSQ through PEQ programe must have the intention of settling in Québec to hold a job.If you do not live Quebec,CSQ may be revoked by Quebec immigration.

rskmrano

Jun 8, 2018
yes we received the prearrival services and the medical exam was approved from CIC but one month later we were surprised by the letter of quebec that showed the intention to annulate the csq. does The federal plays a role in avoiding caq annulation? do you have an idea? thank you

SNOW2018

Jan 29, 2018
yes we received the prearrival services and the medical exam was approved from CIC but one month later we were surprised by the letter of quebec that showed the intention to annulate the csq. does The federal plays a role in avoiding caq annulation? do you have an idea? thank you
It never happened! Quebec Immigration knew you left Quebec because CIC told them!
CIC knew applicants get CSQ through PEQ progame must live in Quebec.​

rskmrano

Jun 8, 2018
Still no reply from Quebec immigration concerning the intention of CSQ annulation. Is anyone have an idea how time it will take for Quebec to give us a reply? Is anyone have this case?

Thanks

Gb0062

Jun 29, 2018
Hi everyone , i was international student from punjab India. I have completed masters from concordia university montreal Quebec . Then I applied csq in April 2017 on the basis of my masters . I got documents request in dec 2017 . After that I send the documents in Jan 2018. I got the the msg in the mob project portal abt confirmation of receiving of my documents after 2 weeks. After that my status is in processing till now. No answer from them. Its 29 June 2018 today. It’s been 6 months I have sent the documents but no answer. Will you plz tell how much more time and what is reason behind this....? Thanx...