+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ for Family Class Sponsorship Application (Spouse)

Jacornejo20

Star Member
Dec 8, 2021
Good morning, there are applicants for February 2022 who are already in the last steps or have already received mail for their CORP

liste

Mar 27, 2021
Hi everyone,
I am in the process of sponsoring my mother under the parent and grandparent program, in form imm0008 they ask if we have received the CSQ or applied for it... in what case could we have the CSQ if we need the letter from IRCC first to apply for CSQ ? thank you !
@Alsalma I do not know of any instance where you would get the CSQ first. I don't know why that question is in imm0008.

Olegikom

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
[ЦИТАТА="список, сообщение: 10357529, член: 1032998"]
@Alsalma Я не знаю ни одного случая, когда бы вы сначала получили CSQ. Я не знаю, почему этот вопрос в imm0008.
[/ЦИТИРО
@Alsalma I do not know of any instance where you would get the CSQ first. I don't know why that question is in imm0008.
this is a standard question for everyone without exception, so your answer will be NO

LOLR1

Star Member
Aug 11, 2021
If I recall, this can happen when you try to sponsor someone to come to Quebec and the main applicant(the sponsoring person) may or may not have a CSQ for themselves, as they could be a citizen too(remember that this is a generic form for many uses). The other case (which is more likely) is that the person being sponsored will be requested a CSQ only after they(the immigration agent) test if the person who is sponsoring is eligible to do so, only then they will ask for a CSQ for the future PR.

Jeffsawma

Apr 7, 2021
Beirut
Category........
FAM
Hi everyone. On February 10th, MIFI received my application to obtain the csq. It's been exactly 12 business days since they've received it at their office but no acknowledgment of receipt letter(AOR) was sent. According to your past experiences, how many days do I still need to wait until they finally send it? Thanks. :)

Olegikom

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
Hi everyone. On February 10th, MIFI received my application to obtain the csq. It's been exactly 12 business days since they've received it at their office but no acknowledgment of receipt letter(AOR) was sent. According to your past experiences, how many days do I still need to wait until they finally send it? Thanks. :)
25 business days

AD1298

Oct 16, 2022
25 business days for the AOR or the processing time of the entire application?
If you sent a hard copy of your documents, you better call them to make sure they have not lost your envelop. The longest period that I heard was 14 days! I am not talking about business day! Two weeks after receiving your documents. It has been 18 days! I think something is not right!

Reactions: Jeffsawma

Jeffsawma

Apr 7, 2021
Beirut
Category........
FAM
If you sent a hard copy of your documents, you better call them to make sure they have not lost your envelop. The longest period that I heard was 14 days! I am not talking about business day! Two weeks after receiving your documents. It has been 18 days! I think something is not right!
No. They haven't lost it, that's for sure. I was tracking the package before it reached them. The responsible person that has received it at the office has also signed it upon arrival. I got a notification on the tracking tool stating that.

Reactions: AD1298

Jeffsawma

Apr 7, 2021
Beirut
Category........
FAM
[/QUOTE
Do you think the application that was sent might be incomplete?

ERCAN

Jan 25, 2023
Any recent applicants? What’s the latest timeline? MIFI page indicates that they are processing applications sent on 1st of February and they didn’t update it for a while.
I’ve seen one person got their csq in 12 days a month or so ago.
I’ve sent mine on 1st of March, waiting for AOR…

marakh

Mar 13, 2023
No, just call them and ask them why they haven't sent you AOR so far. It doesn't have anything to do with your documents being incomplete or not!
Do we actually receive AOR from MIFI ? I remember reading somewhere when I sent my application that they won't send confirmation that they received our documents