+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ for Family Class Sponsorship Application (Spouse)

javisam376

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
How about the financial capacity?
Regarding financial capacity Immigration-Quebec_A0535F:
I'm sponsoring my spouse and kid, do I need to submit the above-mentioned financial capacity form as a Canadian citizen. Please let me know. Thank you
I believe you would need to send the financial capacity document since you are sponsoring a child based on this page: https://www.quebec.ca/en/immigration/sponsor-family-member/sponsoring-spouse-conjugal-partner/submitting-undertaking-application

"Evaluation of financial capacity
You must complete this form only if your husband or wife, de facto spouse or conjugal partner has a dependent child. "

Reactions: freddieMercury

nishthap

May 25, 2022
@jgggg Thanks so much for your update! It's good to know that MIDI will notify IRCC of CSQ, and also the info about delays. I actually also called them yesterday; the person I spoke to similarly suggested that I write the IRCC -- and he kindly put a note on my husband's file about the IRCC requesting the CSQ. (Not sure if that will help, but hopefully it'll nudge the caseworker?)

He also confirmed that they sent an AOR to me on January 21 by post, which I'm just going to have to assume is lost in international mail. :( I wish they would send stuff by email...

Hi, have you received any CSQ approval details ?

neetikagupta

Feb 21, 2022
I submitted my csq. I checked federal status, it is saying background check is going on. I have completed my medical and biometric also. Any idea how much time federal takes to give deczn. It's been almost 1 month that I have submitted my csq, haven't received any update yet.

mili_0923

Oct 26, 2021
I submitted my csq. I checked federal status, it is saying background check is going on. I have completed my medical and biometric also. Any idea how much time federal takes to give deczn. It's been almost 1 month that I have submitted my csq, haven't received any update yet.
Did you receive any notification or reply that they have received your application or have you notice an amount is deducted from your bank account?
normally they are suppose to send an acknowledgment letter or email for it.

neetikagupta

Feb 21, 2022
Did you receive any notification or reply that they have received your application or have you notice an amount is deducted from your bank account?
normally they are suppose to send an acknowledgment letter or email for it.
I received my approved csq.... And submitted to federal ircc. It's been 1 month bt no updates from federal ircc

mili_0923

Oct 26, 2021
I received my approved csq.... And submitted to federal ircc. It's been 1 month bt no updates from federal ircc
Oh congratulations. If you dont mind me asking in how many months you received CSQ?
And I have read in some threads that IRCC should respect within 2 months …it sucks to just wait. But you are almost there ☺ You can call IRCC too , and ask them the updates.

neetikagupta

Feb 21, 2022
Oh congratulations. If you dont mind me asking in how many months you received CSQ?
And I have read in some threads that IRCC should respect within 2 months …it sucks to just wait. But you are almost there ☺ You can call IRCC too , and ask them the updates.
Thank u. I submitted my csq application on 25 th dec and recieved AOR on 11 th jan and recieved approval of csq on 1st may

mili_0923

Oct 26, 2021
Hello,

I just notice this on the MIFI website

Review of applications
We are currently reviewing the undertaking applications for a husband or wife or a de facto spouse received on January 29, 2022.
This information is updated regularly.

The date december 15,2021 until now and it changed to January 2022. I assume there will be a delay in our CSQ file than?
They are running really behind … am I suppose to be worried?

freddieMercury

Star Member
Apr 25, 2022
Hello,

I just notice this on the MIFI website

Review of applications
We are currently reviewing the undertaking applications for a husband or wife or a de facto spouse received on January 29, 2022.
This information is updated regularly.

The date december 15,2021 until now and it changed to January 2022. I assume there will be a delay in our CSQ file than?
They are running really behind … am I suppose to be worried?
Good catch!
So I guess I should expect my CSQ to be approved around August-September! (mailed in my CSQ application on 19MAY)