+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ for Family Class Sponsorship Application (Spouse)

freebird.vn

Apr 7, 2022
Anyone received the CSQ certificate recently?

Package sent to MIDI on Feb 15, received AOR on March 2 and after that no news.

Please share your timeline/experience. Thank you and wishing everyone the very best! May we all get united with our loved ones soon.
I sent my CSQ application on Jan 24, AOR issued Feb 08, still waiting for CSQ now.
I feel so long.

AliakseiY

Star Member
Nov 27, 2021
Hi. It’s same for me too… it will be long…
I sent my app. at Mar 3 and I got AOR at Mar15, then still waiting…

wippetywu

Jul 11, 2021
Taipei
I got federal SA approval letter on March 4 and they advised to apply for MIDI with the under taking forms. So I applied in one week. My application reached to MIDI on March 14. On Mach 15 The IRCC has requested to provide CSQ within 60 days. Not sure how I can get that done because the processing time for CSQ are higher than 60 days.

I tried to reach IRCC but no luck. Anyone from quebec is in the same situation?
@jgggg I'm in the same situation, although we're applying from overseas: we got a letter from IRCC on March 9th asking us to upload our CSQ. But up to now, I have heard nothing from Quebec; my CSQ package was delivered on January 5 (according to post tracking), and they charged my card on January 21st (which I only knew from reviewing my credit card statement).

Not sure what I should do? Also, shouldn't IRCC get the CSQ directly from MIDI? Why would we need to send it? (I find it bizarre because I'm in Taiwan, so there would be extreme delays if they only use snail mail and send it to me instead of directly to Immigration Canada.)

jgggg

Feb 24, 2022
@jgggg I'm in the same situation, although we're applying from overseas: we got a letter from IRCC on March 9th asking us to upload our CSQ. But up to now, I have heard nothing from Quebec; my CSQ package was delivered on January 5 (according to post tracking), and they charged my card on January 21st (which I only knew from reviewing my credit card statement).

Not sure what I should do? Also, shouldn't IRCC get the CSQ directly from MIDI? Why would we need to send it? (I find it bizarre because I'm in Taiwan, so there would be extreme delays if they only use snail mail and send it to me instead of directly to Immigration Canada.)
@wippetywu So I called MIDI and enquired about the application and they said it is still in progress , it may take longer to process as they got huge volume of applications to process and advised to contact IRCC or write to IRCC explaining the situation with the AOR receipt from MIDI. It would be best for us to contact the IRCC or write a letter to them as MIDI advised. They also said if the CSQ is approved they would let know the IRCC themselves but if the IRCC requests for the copy of CSQ we may need to submit that.

wippetywu

Jul 11, 2021
Taipei
@jgggg Thanks so much for your update! It's good to know that MIDI will notify IRCC of CSQ, and also the info about delays. I actually also called them yesterday; the person I spoke to similarly suggested that I write the IRCC -- and he kindly put a note on my husband's file about the IRCC requesting the CSQ. (Not sure if that will help, but hopefully it'll nudge the caseworker?)

He also confirmed that they sent an AOR to me on January 21 by post, which I'm just going to have to assume is lost in international mail. :( I wish they would send stuff by email...

freebird.vn

Apr 7, 2022

mili_0923

Oct 26, 2021
Hi everyone,

I have read some messages here. Anyone would be able to say what is the current time process for CSQ letters?

siddartha

Oct 23, 2011
Regarding financial capacity Immigration-Quebec_A0535F:
I'm sponsoring my spouse and kid, do I need to submit the above-mentioned financial capacity form as a Canadian citizen. Please let me know. Thank you

CSQ form submisssion
2. Can we fill the forms digitally and take the printouts and submit them to CSQ? because I'm from Canada, my wife is from India. signing CSQ forms physically takes time to submit. is it a mandatory physical sign?

AliakseiY

Star Member
Nov 27, 2021
I'm sponsoring my spouse and kid, do I need to submit the above-mentioned financial capacity form as a Canadian citizen. Please let me know. Thank you

CSQ form submisssion
2. Can we fill the forms digitally and take the printouts and submit them to CSQ? because I'm from Canada, my wife is from India. signing CSQ forms physically takes time to submit. is it a mandatory physical sign?
Hi! They ask to sign physically.. sorry dude:(

siddartha

Oct 23, 2011
How about the financial capacity?

javisam376

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Hello,

Does anybody has an average on how long it takes to receive CSQ for inland spousal applications or when it can be tracked?

Thank you.