+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ and Sponsorship of Adult Sibling (Lonely Canadian Case)

frange

May 25, 2018
I feel such a relief today....
AOR, sponsor eligibility, Bio fee request and file is moving to mexico VO. All at the same time.
Quebec undertakings now.
My timeline is in my signature.

jenybebe

Oct 16, 2009
I feel such a relief today....
AOR, sponsor eligibility, Bio fee request and file is moving to mexico VO. All at the same time.
Quebec undertakings now.
My timeline is in my signature.
Hi Frange, I submitted an application for lonely Canadian as well for my niece, we submitted on December 2021 and up to now, we haven’t heard anything yet. Any update please?

frange

May 25, 2018
Hi Frange, I submitted an application for lonely Canadian as well for my niece, we submitted on December 2021 and up to now, we haven’t heard anything yet. Any update please?
It takes time to process, mine took 6 months.
If I were you, I would call IRCC and try to have a temporary number. This category is specific and requirements have to be met.
Feel free to ask specific question related to that category.

Reactions: jenybebe

jenybebe

Oct 16, 2009
It takes time to process, mine took 6 months.
If I were you, I would call IRCC and try to have a temporary number. This category is specific and requirements have to be met.
Feel free to ask specific question related to that category.
Hi Frange, thanks for the suggestion, any update on your brother’s application? We got biometrics and medical requests this month, hoping this will be a continuous progress.

frange

May 25, 2018
Hi Frange, thanks for the suggestion, any update on your brother’s application? We got biometrics and medical requests this month, hoping this will be a continuous progress.
Which VO is processing your application?
Mine is Mexico and I gave Bio+medical longtime ago; unfortunately nothing happen afterwards. Even medical and police certificate which were given since May 2021, weren`t processed yet. They say that priority is given to afghan refugees.

jenybebe

Oct 16, 2009
Hi Frange, we submitted the file inside Canada, in Nova Scotia office to be exact. So all correspondence and request is sent to me, then my Niece will do her biometrics and medical in the Manila, Philippines. I hope yours will have progress soon.

frange

May 25, 2018
Hi Frange, we submitted the file inside Canada, in Nova Scotia office to be exact. So all correspondence and request is sent to me, then my Niece will do her biometrics and medical in the Manila, Philippines. I hope yours will have progress soon.
Ok , Thanks.
They will send the file to PA's country which will be processing it afterwards.

Reactions: jenybebe

informer2000

Star Member
Oct 6, 2008
Finally submitted my application on October 21 and the package was delivered today (October 26) according to Canada Post. Now the wait for the AOR starts.

Reactions: frange

neilnaq

Star Member
Jul 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 9th, 2015
Doc's Request.
reminder email: Sept. 14, 2015
AOR Received.
EP: June 17th, 2015
IELTS Request
included upon submission
Med's Request
Sept. 10, 2015
Med's Done....
Sept. 11, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
In Canada since 2012
Hi Guys,

I also submitted an application to sponsor my brother under other relative last month. IRCC received it first week of November. I'm from Vancouver, BC. Just wondering how long will it take before I receive a file number? Maybe 5 months?

frange

May 25, 2018
Hi Guys,

I also submitted an application to sponsor my brother under other relative last month. IRCC received it first week of November. I'm from Vancouver, BC. Just wondering how long will it take before I receive a file number? Maybe 5 months?
It depends on how busy they are. Generally it takes from 3 to 8 months and mine took 6 months to receive AR, SA, IVM and PCC check but any news since then....

jenybebe

Oct 16, 2009
Ok , Thanks.
They will send the file to PA's country which will be processing it afterwards.
Hi Frange,
Here’s an update. We got an email asking for additional documents after 2 weeks of my Niece’s medical results. They are asking for Sponsor’s Marriage search from Vital statistics Canada, and it looks like I won’t be able to get one unless im married, I’m so confused what to provide as it wasn’t specific what document they need. I only have 3 weeks left from my deadline and sending them inquiry will take time for sure. You have any idea about this? The email I received was a
Procedural Fairness.

jenybebe

Oct 16, 2009
Hi Guys,

Hello Neilnaq, took us 3 months to get an Aor.

frange

May 25, 2018
Hi Frange,
Here’s an update. We got an email asking for additional documents after 2 weeks of my Niece’s medical results. They are asking for Sponsor’s Marriage search from Vital statistics Canada, and it looks like I won’t be able to get one unless im married, I’m so confused what to provide as it wasn’t specific what document they need. I only have 3 weeks left from my deadline and sending them inquiry will take time for sure. You have any idea about this? The email I received was a
Procedural Fairness.
Just sent you a message.
Good , your file is moving. Try to have this doc as quick as you can.
Are you sure that this was a procedural fairness letter (PFL)? Were you married before? If not, everything will be OK.

NB: Also, please guide me on the steps you take to request this doc (marriage search); so that I can anticipate that in case.

Thanks.

Last edited: