+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSE response? After SOWP rejection

Android16

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
Hi,
I had applied SOWP(Spouse Open Work Permit) on Dec 2017 and i got refusal stating that my job is not under NOC 0, A or B, I then realized that i missed out on uploading my employment letter or offer letter. ( my job is under NOC A)
I have now sent my Employment letter via CSE.
Is there any hope? or has anyone provided documents via CSE after rejection/refusal and got a response? I tried to search the thread for similar cases but couldnt find any.

Or do I have to re-apply all over again?

Android16

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
Also i received an email saying that your application xxxxxxx has been updated. I got this email the next day after i did CSE providing them with the documents. But on CIC account nothing has changed, the message still shows refused.

Anyone has any similar experience? when they got refused and later when you submitted documents it was reopened?

codesbreached

Feb 26, 2019
Also i received an email saying that your application xxxxxxx has been updated. I got this email the next day after i did CSE providing them with the documents. But on CIC account nothing has changed, the message still shows refused.

Anyone has any similar experience? when they got refused and later when you submitted documents it was reopened?
@Android16 what happened of your application after CSE? @Android16