+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSE Reply that they do not have further information regarding the decision

juliegunawan

Mar 2, 2014
Hi all,

So I submitted a case specific inquiry to request CIC to have reconsideration after closing my application, due to the non-detail job description for my appliction.
Then I received a response, that they received my inquiry, however, they didn't have further information regarding the decision made on my file.
What does it mean?
Would that mean they won't consider and just ignore me and just re-apply again?

Thanks,

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
juliegunawan said:
Hi all,

So I submitted a case specific inquiry to request CIC to have reconsideration after closing my application, due to the non-detail job description for my appliction.
Then I received a response, that they received my inquiry, however, they didn't have further information regarding the decision made on my file.
What does it mean?

Thanks,
It means that they won't reconsider. You need to apply again.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
istari said:
It means that they won't reconsider. You need to apply again.

I don't think so. It just means "no comment" because the CS agent does not know for now, likely the decision is still pending. The content of the letter on the rejection of appeal is different from this and clearly states so. It's been posted on this forum, I just can't search for it because I'm on my phone right now.

In any case, OP, I think you have to prepare for another application.

bamshy

Jun 18, 2016
bellaluna said:
I don't think so. It just means "no comment" because the CS agent does not know for now, likely the decision is still pending. The content of the letter on the rejection of appeal is different from this and clearly states so. It's been posted on this forum, I just can't search for it because I'm on my phone right now.

I agree. I have been refused once and I know the process.
First, your CSE is acknowledged and then, the officer will go through your application again and then send another letter (PDF) through your mycic account for final decision. In my case, they maintained rejection

crbj

May 18, 2016
juliegunawan said:
Hi all,

What does it mean?

Thanks,
I was rejected for the same reason. I raised a CSE and received the exact same message after 2 weeks. CIC did not take further action after sending that message.

I was curious and raised a CSE again. This time they sent me a full message to my profile, saying that your application had been concluded and you need to re-apply.

pfse

Mar 20, 2014
bellaluna said:

There is no formal appeal process for refusal of this type of PR application. CS agents may write whatever they want in replay or not replay at all...