Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
22-08-2018
AOR Received.
27-081989
Med's Done....
20-09-2018
I Just Edited my EE profile and reduced fund from 15000 to 13000 CAD then my EE profile became Ineligible . Before that i was eligible for FSW. I just wanted to explore the minimum amount fund they need for EE. :(

Now i want to edit my profile or recreate the EE profile showing that i have 15000 fund for EE. but i did not get any edit option in my profile or no option to withdraw the profile . :(

Can any one please help me how can i edit/recreate the EE profile . crying need . TIA.

itajena

Star Member
Mar 11, 2015
well dear there are better ways exploring, why would you mess up with your profile?!?!?!?!
i have no idea how you can get it back. may be you should create a new profile now

sunnydreams

Star Member
Jun 29, 2014
Hi!

As someone already said do not mess with your online profile. You can explore your options outside your CIC account.

Proof of fund depends on how many dependent you have in your family. BTW here is the link for the proof of fun required for EE. http://www.cic.gc.ca/English/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

Hope it helps ;D

ahmeddeeb

Star Member
Mar 21, 2015
Ram_29 said:
I Just Edited my EE profile and reduced fund from 15000 to 13000 CAD then my EE profile became Ineligible . Before that i was eligible for FSW. I just wanted to explore the minimum amount fund they need for EE. :(

Now i want to edit my profile or recreate the EE profile showing that i have 15000 fund for EE. but i did not get any edit option in my profile or no option to withdraw the profile . :(

Can any one please help me how can i edit/recreate the EE profile . crying need . TIA.
No need to cry ;) , submit a new EE profile in full and keep the CAD to 15000. and it will be accepted normally.

Ram_29

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
Ottawa , Ontario,Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
22-08-2018
AOR Received.
27-081989
Med's Done....
20-09-2018
itajena said:
well dear there are better ways exploring, why would you mess up with your profile?!?!?!?!
i have no idea how you can get it back. may be you should create a new profile now
Thanks!!!
due to some reason my fund reduce but i kept continue that amount . Will it create any problem if i create new profile with CAD 15000 POF. Why dont I delete the existing profile ?

Ram_29

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
Ottawa , Ontario,Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
22-08-2018
AOR Received.
27-081989
Med's Done....
20-09-2018
ahmeddeeb said:
No need to cry ;) , submit a new EE profile in full and keep the CAD to 15000. and it will be accepted normally.
[/quote

Thanks!!!
due to some reason my fund reduce but i kept continue that amount . Will it create any problem if i create new profile with CAD 15000 POF. Why dont I delete the existing profile ?

Ram_29

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
Ottawa , Ontario,Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
22-08-2018
AOR Received.
27-081989
Med's Done....
20-09-2018
sunnydreams said:
Hi!

As someone already said do not mess with your online profile. You can explore your options outside your CIC account.

Proof of fund depends on how many dependent you have in your family. BTW here is the link for the proof of fun required for EE. http://www.cic.gc.ca/English/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

Hope it helps ;D
thnks

prishah

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dude, you can change with your profile, even you don't have to create new one!

You have said you didn't have an option for "Withdraw" or edit your profile.
Procedure : log out from your profile, wait for 5 -10 minutes , then again login with your existing profile, you are now able to see View /Edit your profile as well as an option to withdraw your profile . System takes little time to reflect your changes, if still not works , try on different browser like Internet Explorer or mozilla or chrome

ahmeddeeb

Star Member
Mar 21, 2015
prishah said:
Dude, you can change with your profile, even you don't have to create new one!

You have said you didn't have an option for "Withdraw" or edit your profile.
Procedure : log out from your profile, wait for 5 -10 minutes , then again login with your existing profile, you are now able to see View /Edit your profile as well as an option to withdraw your profile . System takes little time to reflect your changes, if still not works , try on different browser like Internet Explorer or mozilla or chrome
If the submission is "not eligible" you can't delete it , you have to submit another EE request within the same user profile , the tab of "express entry" will appear again , just logout and login again and you can submit another request. Don't ever create a new login.