+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CRS draw August 8 2018 - ITA status

sarastone

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
That's unfortunate. Try it again over the weekend. If it doesn't work, try contacting them over email/phone?
Trying since past two days. Created another error report with screenshots and sent them via email. Will try tomorrow and see again.

Can you please let me know for FBI clearance in USA - Did you get the fingerprints on the card stock paper or just the plain white A4 paper. How many days did it take for you to get the FBI clearance.

ishangodbole

Feb 26, 2018
Trying since past two days. Created another error report with screenshots and sent them via email. Will try tomorrow and see again.

Can you please let me know for FBI clearance in USA - Did you get the fingerprints on the card stock paper or just the plain white A4 paper. How many days did it take for you to get the FBI clearance.
I went to the local police station and got fingerprints on this form on white A4 paper

https://www.fbi.gov/file-repository/standard-fingerprint-form-fd-258-1.pdf/view

I did it via mail, so it took me about 3 months. But it is quicker if you do it online.

Aarti123

Jan 4, 2018
Hey guys, I got my job letters Dec 17 so before I uploaded them I was making sure the numbers and everything was good. I realise the website is not working. Should I ask for a new letter without the website stated or that's a minor issue I can by pass?

Dudelebowski

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
Hey guys, I got my job letters Dec 17 so before I uploaded them I was making sure the numbers and everything was good. I realise the website is not working. Should I ask for a new letter without the website stated or that's a minor issue I can by pass?
Wow you are very fast.I have not started anything till now.I think its a minor issue and you can explain in LOE that the website is not working.Check with the veterans in other threads once.

Dudelebowski

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
Lol yes I want to have this ball rolling! Thanks
I started 30 mins back and I am stuck filling up few questions.Please help me since you have completed this task already

1.In Education History,Do I have to enter my education details prior to my Bachelors?
2.In Address History,CIC mentioned to furnish last 10 years address history.My home address is same for more than 10 years, but I went to a different city for my Bachelors, stayed at a different city for my Job , went abroad for an year and came back to my home address 2 years back.Do I have to give all these address details or just give my home address?
3.My Passport is renewed just before I created my EE profile and I updated that during my profile creation.Do I have to enter my old passport details as well?

FMT

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
I started 30 mins back and I am stuck filling up few questions.Please help me since you have completed this task already

1.In Education History,Do I have to enter my education details prior to my Bachelors?
2.In Address History,CIC mentioned to furnish last 10 years address history.My home address is same for more than 10 years, but I went to a different city for my Bachelors, stayed at a different city for my Job , went abroad for an year and came back to my home address 2 years back.Do I have to give all these address details or just give my home address?
3.My Passport is renewed just before I created my EE profile and I updated that during my profile creation.Do I have to enter my old passport details as well?
1. It is really not a must to enter education history prior to your bachelors
2. You need to enter all those addresses. Those address history you have stayed in.
3. You enter the new passport and write LOE to explain that you renewed your passport after creating your profile

Aarti123

Jan 4, 2018

Hi,
1.I only entered my education after secondary school because they asked for post secondary education
2. I've lived at my address for the past 10 years so I'm not sure what you would have to put in your case
3. I also asked this question and was told to put the visas and stamps in the current passport so that's what I'm doing
Hope this helps somewhat and hopefully anyone else won can shed more light will reply

Aarti123

Jan 4, 2018
1. It is really not a must to enter education history prior to your bachelors
2. You need to enter all those addresses. Those address history you have stayed in.
3. You enter the new passport and write LOE to explain that you renewed your passport after creating your profile
But he said he renewed it before creation so I'm not sure what the issue is here

heymanthkumar

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
I have started with my application. I was asked to give the details of my immediate family members other than spouse and dependent children.

So i have given my father, mother and sister details.

Should i also add my sister's family details as relatives ?

FMT

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
Hi,
1.I only entered my education after secondary school because they asked for post secondary education
2. I've lived at my address for the past 10 years so I'm not sure what you would have to put in your case
3. I also asked this question and was told to put the visas and stamps in the current passport so that's what I'm doing
Hope this helps somewhat and hopefully anyone else won can shed more light will reply
I submitted the visas and stamps on my old and new passport because its part of my travel history

Reactions: Aarti123