Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-03-2013
lunas said:
Now that's weird!
I'm also kinda nervous about the E-Cas still just showing Application rec'vd XD I feel like this is all too good to be true

bacontoaster

Star Member
Aug 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2012
File Transfer...
22-11-2012
Med's Done....
06-08-2012
Passport Req..
26-03-2013
I'm pretty sure the height and eye colour are info they need to print on the PR card. I've seen other people post PPRs with the same request.

EkkusuXI

May 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-11-2012
AOR Received.
18-12-2012
File Transfer...
18-12-2012
Med's Done....
16-08-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-03-2013
bacontoaster said:
I'm pretty sure the height and eye colour are info they need to print on the PR card. I've seen other people post PPRs with the same request.
Ah ok. Deep breathes then, just me being silly.

moochops

Aug 13, 2011
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2011
Doc's Request.
06-01-2012
AOR Received.
24-08-2011
File Transfer...
09-08-2011
Med's Request
new request 19-12-2012
Med's Done....
24-10-2010 / 16-01-2013
Interview........
waived
EkkusuXI said:
I'm also kinda nervous about the E-Cas still just showing Application rec'vd XD I feel like this is all too good to be true
TBH with the complete cock up that is ECAS I wouldn't worry if it started showing Tom and Jerry cartoons.

As someone else said, I've seen lots with ppr being asked for height and eye colour, I actually thought it was the standard?!!!!

Don't worry - just revel in the fact that you got done in 4 months. Congrats :)

fmanlunas

Aug 29, 2012
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a member of the family class. We have now completed the initial assessment of your application, and expect to finalize your application without a personal interview. While an interview does not appear necessary at this time, we reserve the right to call you to an interview, should this become necessary at some future stage in processing.

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY ALL OF THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION BEFORE PROCEEDING FURTHER. YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE FINALIZED BY THE CASE PROCESSING PILOT – OTTAWA (“CPP-O”).

In order to continue processing your application, the following is required:

Ø COPY OR SCANNED IMAGE of your passport and passports of your accompanying family members, as noted below.

The rest was just details outlining that I could e-mail the scanned copy. Is this a typical PPR email? I didn't get the request for the photos or height or weight. Is it because they got that stuff from my medical & they're using the photos I provided in the application when I initially sent it? Confused as to why the PPR's are different wordings. Sorry I'm just antsy now that the process is finally moving again. =)

IvanP

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
CA-Montréal
Visa Office......
Montreal-citizenship
App. Filed.......
25-09-2017
fmanlunas said:
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a member of the family class. We have now completed the initial assessment of your application, and expect to finalize your application without a personal interview. While an interview does not appear necessary at this time, we reserve the right to call you to an interview, should this become necessary at some future stage in processing.

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY ALL OF THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION BEFORE PROCEEDING FURTHER. YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE FINALIZED BY THE CASE PROCESSING PILOT – OTTAWA (“CPP-O”).

Ø COPY OR SCANNED IMAGE of your passport and passports of your accompanying family members, as noted below.

The rest was just details outlining that I could e-mail the scanned copy. Is this a typical PPR email? I didn't get the request for the photos or height or weight. Is it because they got that stuff from my medical & they're using the photos I provided in the application when I initially sent it? Confused as to why the PPR's are different wordings. Sorry I'm just antsy now that the process is finally moving again. =)
That sounds like the most typical PPR - just a request for the passport and that's it.

lunas

Champion Member
Apr 10, 2012
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/07/2012
AOR Received.
11/07/2012
Med's Done....
8/15/2012
Passport Req..
03/14/2013
LANDED..........
04/19/2013
IvanP said:
Okay, CPP-O. Time to wake up and send out some more PPRs and COPRs!
On a Friday? I doubt it ???

amikety

VIP Member
Dec 4, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2013
AOR Received.
2-2-2013
Med's Done....
12-10-2012
Passport Req..
9-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
7-08-2013
LANDED..........
7-08-2013
lunas said:
On a Friday? I doubt it ???
I'm pretty sure there's a mini golf course with reservations today for CIC.

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
IvanP said:
Nothing like mini golf in Ottawa in the winter.
Since Ottawa isn't in Canada (according to CIC - CPP-O being a visa office abroad) perhaps they don't suffer from the winter weather typical of the Canadian portions of Ontario?

frankinto

Star Member
Mar 15, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2013
fmanlunas said:

That's exactly what my partner received a few weeks ago. We sent a scanned copy by email; still waiting on a response.

IvanP

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
CA-Montréal
Visa Office......
Montreal-citizenship
App. Filed.......
25-09-2017
Hello all - if you have updates, I might not be able to update the spreadsheet before Tuesday, as I'll be in Montreal for a job interview (wish me luck!). So, you can send your updates to Shylox, or you can send them to me and rest assured that I'll still get them done faster than ECAS... 8)

spacedog30

Aug 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2012
Doc's Request.
01-03-2013
AOR Received.
15-10-2012
Med's Done....
13-07-2012
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
27-03-2013
Ok, guys..
I think this is good since they also ask for my passport, but... 8-/

We're already on gathering up proof of what they ask for, but any suggestions or advice from all who have been through this is appreciated!!

I have determined that you may be a person who is found to be inadmissible to Canada by virtue of the fact that you appear to be unable to comply with all the requirements of the Immigration Refugee Protection Act and the Regulations, specifically section 39 of the Act, which states that:

39. A foreign national is inadmissible for financial reasons if they are or will be unable or unwilling to support themself or any other person who is dependent on them, and have not satisfied an officer that adequate arrangements for care and support, other than those that involve social assistance, have been made.

Before I make a final decision, you may submit any documentation and information addressing the issue of adequate financial arrangements for care and support (not involving social assistance) are in place for yourself and your dependents (if applicable) in Canada. This may include but is not limited to paystubs, employment letters, and tax documents including the most recent notice of assessment (NOA) for both you and your sponsor.

Subsection 11(1) of the Act provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act.

The onus is on you to satisfy me that an immigrant visa can be issued to you. I would therefore request that you send any information or documents which you consider might respond to this concern within sixty (60) days. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to CPP-Ottawa at the address indicated below. You must also include a copy of your passport with the information/documents you provide. If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.

I hope to hear from you within sixty (60) days. Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

amikety

VIP Member
Dec 4, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2013
AOR Received.
2-2-2013
Med's Done....
12-10-2012
Passport Req..
9-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
7-08-2013
LANDED..........
7-08-2013
IvanP said:
Hello all - if you have updates, I might not be able to update the spreadsheet before Tuesday, as I'll be in Montreal for a job interview (wish me luck!). So, you can send your updates to Shylox, or you can send them to me and rest assured that I'll still get them done faster than ECAS... 8)
:D