Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Creampop said:
I would assume they returned them because they had enough? I know this sounds crazy cus we always say the more evidence the better... but my husband and I been together 13 years have 2 kids and I sent only 20 photos, 1 from every year we were together and 7 wedding photos... My husband is they laid back chilled type and me I tend to over do it, so he said don't overkill we sat and decided which 20 to send.
I guess you don't have to prove anything with 13years and 2 kids :)

Guddu

Star Member
Aug 3, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 23rd, 2012
AOR Received.
Sponsor Approval - August 2nd, 2012
File Transfer...
August 2nd, 2012
Creampop said:
I would assume they returned them because they had enough? I know this sounds crazy cus we always say the more evidence the better... but my husband and I been together 13 years have 2 kids and I sent only 20 photos, 1 from every year we were together and 7 wedding photos... My husband is they laid back chilled type and me I tend to over do it, so he said don't overkill we sat and decided which 20 to send.
we have assumed same thing they might have enuf pics but i never heard of anyone who had their pics returned.. they always ask for more proofs but i have no clue wats going on with our case.. i got my approval letter from mississauga but the envelop had a rubber stamp of ottawa... weird eh ? then this pic envelop came str8 from ottawa.. last month in august.

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guddu said:
we have assumed same thing they might have enuf pics but i never heard of anyone who had their pics returned.. they always ask for more proofs but i have no clue wats going on with our case.. i got my approval letter from mississauga but the envelop had a rubber stamp of ottawa... weird eh ? then this pic envelop came str8 from ottawa.. last month in august.
My approval was not stamped and it was emailed. I do not want you to worry because there is nothing to worry about. But I have not heard of returning pic, there are people on this forum who had a very huge package and 100's of pictures we have never heard returning any till after decision/approval ...
The problem with CIC is the complete inconsistency!!

dino5541

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC IBD(intially)/on confirmation ists Ottwa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello all

just want to share some thing which is a little confusing and different

1) revived confirmation letter from Mississauga for first step

2) revived letter from Mississauga for that file has been tranfered to Islamabad and in that letter they have clearly mentioned the VO address in Islamabad

3) Called call center agent confirmed file in Ottawa

no corresposndance at all after that and my madical is expiring on 1st Oct

what do you guys think of this

hogaishaadi

Jun 26, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
OTT-ISL-LON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2012
Doc's Request.
Ad Doc's May 2013
AOR Received.
May-12 ISL - July-14 LON
File Transfer...
June-2014 LON
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
Guddu said:
how many did u send originally... this may help solve it ;)

Guddu

Star Member
Aug 3, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 23rd, 2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
August 2nd, 2012
Dr Eng X said:
My approval was not stamped and it was emailed. I do not want you to worry because there is nothing to worry about. But I have not heard of returning pic, there are people on this forum who had a very huge package and 100's of pictures we have never heard returning any till after decision/approval ...
The problem with CIC is the complete inconsistency!!
exactly! we never heard of it before either.. on top of it there was no letter explaining the return of pics..

Guddu

Star Member
Aug 3, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 23rd, 2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
August 2nd, 2012
hogaishaadi said:
how many did u send originally... this may help solve it ;)
around 110. they kept about 46 47 and returned the rest. although every pic was different. they always ask for ruksati pics .. we did our rukhsati it aws complete marriage. they returned all the pics of rukhsati and kept only of nikkah, engagement and post wedding.

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guddu said:
around 110. they kept about 46 47 and returned the rest. although every pic was different. they always ask for ruksati pics .. we did our rukhsati it aws complete marriage. they returned all the pics of rukhsati and kept only of nikkah, engagement and post wedding.
what is ruksati?

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dino5541 said:
hello all

just want to share some thing which is a little confusing and different

1) revived confirmation letter from Mississauga for first step

2) revived letter from Mississauga for that file has been tranfered to Islamabad and in that letter they have clearly mentioned the VO address in Islamabad

3) Called call center agent confirmed file in Ottawa

no corresposndance at all after that and my madical is expiring on 1st Oct

what do you guys think of this
I am not sure if your VO is Islamabad! Did they send your application to Ottawa? Are they sending Islamabad files to Ottawa?

hogaishaadi

Jun 26, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
OTT-ISL-LON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2012
Doc's Request.
Ad Doc's May 2013
AOR Received.
May-12 ISL - July-14 LON
File Transfer...
June-2014 LON
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
Dr Eng X said:
I am not sure if your VO is Islamabad! Did they send your application to Ottawa? Are they sending Islamabad files to Ottawa?
for Pakistani's their VO is ISL its just that Ottawa is (or was supposed to but isnt) to help expedite the process and hence most files are being sent to Ottawa who will do stage 1 and stage 2 up till the ppr, that's when they send the file back to ISL and they will complete the process. Buffalo office closing has effd up everything though... its become a dumpster... mine is in Ottawa, yet ppl who have similar timelines with me and had files go to isl are getting ppr's already... :(

hogaishaadi

Jun 26, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
OTT-ISL-LON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2012
Doc's Request.
Ad Doc's May 2013
AOR Received.
May-12 ISL - July-14 LON
File Transfer...
June-2014 LON
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
Dr Eng X said:
what is ruksati?
its a cultural thing, otherwise known as giving away of the bride by the parents to the husband...

hogaishaadi

Jun 26, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
OTT-ISL-LON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2012
Doc's Request.
Ad Doc's May 2013
AOR Received.
May-12 ISL - July-14 LON
File Transfer...
June-2014 LON
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
Guddu said:
well they ask for 20, and you sent in literally 5.5 times of the amount lolz... up to 50-60 they dont mind, but after that its their call... dont worry much about it... they take ur case to be genuine... just prob are taking some weight of the file down ;)

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hogaishaadi said:
well they ask for 20, and you sent in literally 5.5 times of the amount lolz... up to 50-60 they dont mind, but after that its their call... dont worry much about it... they take ur case to be genuine... just prob are taking some weight of the file down ;)
I did not see a number! Where did you get the 20!

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hogaishaadi said:
its a cultural thing, otherwise known as giving away of the bride by the parents to the husband...
Thanks

hogaishaadi

Jun 26, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
OTT-ISL-LON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2012
Doc's Request.
Ad Doc's May 2013
AOR Received.
May-12 ISL - July-14 LON
File Transfer...
June-2014 LON
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
Dr Eng X said:
I did not see a number! Where did you get the 20!
its in the documents/application kit... mentions there that send 20 pics printed in simple format (no borders, fancy etc) ...