+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CPP-Ottawa passport return time - Recent

sushil22

Nov 19, 2013
Ajishashokanv said:
Hi buddy

I am also in the same situation like you I hv send the passport on 8 th and have bukd tickets to India on 22 I have no idea wen I will recive it back.can you help me out with the email address so that I can mail the visa office and inform abt my urgency

Cheers
Did you get your passport back...? My passport reached the office on 12th Nov, no reply yet!!!

arys_11

Nov 24, 2013
Hi everyone,

Can someone help me, I just wanted to know how long does the cpp ottawa return the passport. I am located at BC and i tracked my envelope. It says that the they received my passport last nov 8. since then, I always check my tracking codes and the return envelope has not been activated yet. I am worried because its been like 2 weeks already and I have a flight this coming friday. I know some of you already got your passports, and I am wondering where you guys are located so I can have an idea at least when will my passport be sent to me.

Any comments/replies will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Nov 20, 2013
arys_11 said:
Hi everyone,

Can someone help me, I just wanted to know how long does the cpp ottawa return the passport. I am located at BC and i tracked my envelope. It says that the they received my passport last nov 8. since then, I always check my tracking codes and the return envelope has not been activated yet. I am worried because its been like 2 weeks already and I have a flight this coming friday. I know some of you already got your passports, and I am wondering where you guys are located so I can have an idea at least when will my passport be sent to me.

Any comments/replies will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
One of my friend has same time line as u. his passport was rec on 8 nov. and he email ottawa regarding this and he got reply that the passport of 8 nov had been processed and sent on friday, his tracking num also not working, because they send passport everyday after 6pm. i think u can see ur tracking num today morning after 10

arys_11

Nov 24, 2013
I just checked this morning and tracking number still doesn't work. I emailed the cpp Ottawa and they haven't sent me any replies yet. Where is your friend located?

wikiwx

Nov 26, 2013
hi..
How long is it roughly to receive your passport from CPP Ottawa??
The just received my passport on November 25th
I need to go out from canada on dec 10th ??? ??? ???

sherych

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ott-Pilot Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2012
Doc's Request.
01-11-2012
AOR Received.
29-09-2012
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
16-08-2013
Med's Done....
22-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
3-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2013
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
with your dates it will be very tough.
For me it took 15 calendar days from received to mail back, then wekend happened, It's been already 18 days since my passport was delivered
and I still don't have it. Was supposed to be delivered today, but Canadapost had problems with delivery, they made a mistake or something, and they will
try to deliver it tomorrow.
so anyway, for you it can happen, but that would be uber fast. Usually it takes three weeks.
good luck, perhaps you'll be lucky!

wikiwx said:
hi..
How long is it roughly to receive your passport from CPP Ottawa??
The just received my passport on November 25th
I need to go out from canada on dec 10th ??? ??? ???

sun_shine

Dec 2, 2013
Help people!

CPP-O received passport: Nov. 20th
Called, person taking the call emailed CPP-O regarding my situation: Nov. 27
Envelope Activated: still waiting

I need my passport for Dec. 5th ($1000 non-refundable payment made), and Dec. 20th (international travel plan, everything booked)
Should I email them by myself again? Or should I just wait?

Miss Y

Nov 30, 2013
I applied by paper application on 11th october 2013
But they mailed back a reply to me saying that they are still processing the application.

shane181980

Nov 18, 2013
I have been waiting for the last 7 weeks for my passport. That seems to be the average wait time based on all the comments I have seen in the forum. There are some lucky ones who receive it in 2 weeks, but don't get your hopes up.

carmen_w

Dec 3, 2013
Hi all,
Share my application timeline:
TRV online application submission confirmed: Nov 11
Original Passport Request: Nov 21
Passport sent to CPP-Ottawa: Nov 22 (Friday)
Passport received by CPP-Ottawa: Nov 25 (Mon)
Return envelop tracking : Dec 3

gusko357

May 27, 2013
If the envelope is activated, you'll receive it in the next couple of days, regional express post takes usually 1-2 days, I don't know about national. Please let us know when you receive the passport.

sun_shine said:
Help people!

CPP-O received passport: Nov. 20th
Called, person taking the call emailed CPP-O regarding my situation: Nov. 27
Envelope Activated: still waiting

I need my passport for Dec. 5th ($1000 non-refundable payment made), and Dec. 20th (international travel plan, everything booked)
Should I email them by myself again? Or should I just wait?