+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CPP-Ottawa ONLY - Post your timeline here! faster processing?

AINP App

Star Member
Dec 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 - 03 - 2013
Tomorrow said:
what the f**k, both my wife's and my medical had been sent in the same envelope to ottawa on the middle of Nov 2011, but my ecase still didn't updated! i emailed them on Dec, they say they received mine, but not my wife's. another month past, still doesn't show " medical received". any idea guys? :mad:
If they have let you know that your wives hasn't been received - then it most probably hasn't been. Contact your DMP immediately and scan all yours and your wives receipts (given to you by DMP, and Laboratory services where you had x-ray, urine, and blood test) and send it Ottawa. You should have all your receipts.

The DMP may have made an error. Again receipts are your proof to everything.

AINP App

Star Member
Dec 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 - 03 - 2013
nflcanada said:
Anyone needed to apply for Canadian police clearance?
I had sent the Fingerprint - RCMP report along with my original application.

Tomorrow

Star Member
Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2011 july 14
Nomination.....
2011 may 7th
AOR Received.
2011 oct 11
File Transfer...
Ottawa 2011 Oct 11
Med's Request
2011 Oct 11
Med's Done....
2011 Nov 7th
Passport Req..
2012 Apr 25th
VISA ISSUED...
2012 May
LANDED..........
2012 July
AINP App said:
If they have let you know that your wives hasn't been received - then it most probably hasn't been. Contact your DMP immediately and scan all yours and your wives receipts (given to you by DMP, and Laboratory services where you had x-ray, urine, and blood test) and send it Ottawa. You should have all your receipts.

The DMP may have made an error. Again receipts are your proof to everything.
thanks a lot for your idea. they say they might received, but still processing in the health department. the officer who judge our case may still didn't receive my wife's

AINP App

Star Member
Dec 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 - 03 - 2013
nflcanada said:
Did you guys get PPR via email or normal mail?
Email!!

Adeeb

Star Member
Jan 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
May 2011
AOR Received.
3 Nov 2011
IELTS Request
Waived
File Transfer...
3 Nov 2011
Med's Request
3 Nov 2011
Med's Done....
15 Dec 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08 June 2012
anyone started processing in november, did the medical on december and got his PPR here? Please advise I have been waiting for 3 weeks on Medical Check has been received.

wait kills me

AINP App

Star Member
Dec 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 - 03 - 2013
[quote ajavascript:void(0);uthor=Adeeb link=topic=87166.msg1225842#msg1225842 date=1327085028]
anyone started processing in november, did the medical on december and got his PPR here? Please advise I have been waiting for 3 weeks on Medical Check has been received.

wait kills me
[/quote]

Be patient! Stop stressing yourself out. You should feel lucky that your application has been processed so quickly. Next step is PPR! It will be a month or so.

nflcanada

Star Member
Aug 13, 2011
Did anyone get a "decision made" update on Ecas or did you all just get PPR emails while the status said medical results received?

ethels

Star Member
Sep 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-09-2011
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
17-08-2011
AOR Received.
03-11-2011 (Processing started on 12-12-2011)
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
CPP-O
Med's Request
03-11-2011
Med's Done....
17-11-2011 (ECAS updated to Med received on 12/12/2011)
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
04-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
01-2012
LANDED..........
02-2012
nflcanada said:
Did anyone get a "decision made" update on Ecas or did you all just get PPR emails while the status said medical results received?
Decision made update is normally when the visa is stamped on to your passport. So, PPR first then Decision made update when they got your passport.

However, there is at least one member here who got Decision Made first then PPR.

nflcanada

Star Member
Aug 13, 2011
Adeeb said:

wait kills me
I have processing in December, Medicals in December. Ecas medicals received in January (12th) so I think we can sit tight for another month. Let me know if you hear anything. I should be right behind you

AINP App

Star Member
Dec 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 - 03 - 2013
nflcanada said:
I have processing in December, Medicals in December. Ecas medicals received in January (12th) so I think we can sit tight for another month. Let me know if you hear anything. I should be right behind you
After Medicals have been received its about a month before PPR from Ottawa.

My Meds were received mid dec, and they had sent the PPR on 20 Dec by Email but they actually sent the email to me on 4th Jan. It seems a lil funny that they want to sit on PPR Emails for sometime before they send it out.

bkhan37

Star Member
Oct 24, 2009
AINP App said:
After Medicals have been received its about a month before PPR from Ottawa.

My Meds were received mid dec, and they had sent the PPR on 20 Dec by Email but they actually sent the email to me on 4th Jan. It seems a lil funny that they want to sit on PPR Emails for sometime before they send it out.
well....I was just one week behind AINP and our processing started together, and my medical was received on 16th Dec, but I still haven't received any response...:(

nflcanada

Star Member
Aug 13, 2011
I guess there is no rule or proper timeline. It all depends on who is handling your case, where you're from, your family members and how much work your supporting documents require.

We'll just wait

AINP App

Star Member
Dec 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 - 03 - 2013
nflcanada said:
I guess there is no rule or proper timeline. It all depends on who is handling your case, where you're from, your family members and how much work your supporting documents require.

We'll just wait
I agree with you! My boyfriends file hasn't still been opened and he had applied a month after me. And there is no guarantee it will be sent to Ottawa.