+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CPC Ottawa closure

akl1

Jan 22, 2019
Hi All, I am a CEC inland applicant. I got the passport request from IRCC on March 10th, 2020. I have sent the passports of me and my wife through Canada post on March 12th, 2020 to CPC – Ottawa and I got the confirmation from Canada post that it has reached the designated PO box address on March 13th, 2020. Since then no news, no updates in application, simply nothing.

Raised webform and they replied that "We verified the information on file and can confirm that your passports were not registered by the responsible office yet".

I have no clue whats going on with my application. Anyone facing a similar problem?

fara81

Star Member
Mar 25, 2020
Hi All, I am a CEC inland applicant. I got the passport request from IRCC on March 10th, 2020. I have sent the passports of me and my wife through Canada post on March 12th, 2020 to CPC – Ottawa and I got the confirmation from Canada post that it has reached the designated PO box address on March 13th, 2020. Since then no news, no updates in application, simply nothing.

Raised webform and they replied that "We verified the information on file and can confirm that your passports were not registered by the responsible office yet".

I have no clue whats going on with my application. Anyone facing a similar problem?
My passport received to Ottawa office on March 9th. No update so far. I raised a webform on Monday and today they replied.

We verified the information on file and are pleased to confirm that the passports were received by the responsible office.
Furthermore, due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.
We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

fara81

Star Member
Mar 25, 2020

How signed the receipt? Mine was signed by SCI HENRI

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
How to raise a Web Form for CPC-Ottawa specifically?

padmavis1990

Apr 17, 2020
Request for passport: 11-MAR-2020
Passports sent: 17-MAR-2020
Passports delivered: 18-MAR-2020
Application approval: Pending
Return tracker activation: Pending
Passports back in hand: Pending

I used FedEx and shipped from Los Angeles, CA

Did anyone's return tracker get activated in the last few days?

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Request for passport: 16-MAR-2020
Passports sent: 16-MAR-2020
Passports delivered: 19-MAR-2020

Aug 10, 2019
Request for passport: 22-FEB-2020
Passports sent: 11-MAR-2020
Passports delivered: 12-MAR-2020

G337

Apr 22, 2020
Request for passport: 16-MAR-2020
Passports sent: 16-MAR-2020
Passports delivered: 19-MAR-2020
Any Update Bro Verma ????

AlphaBhangu

Mar 3, 2020
Hello everyone
My application just got approved on April 20th. I hope this helps and motivates you all, coz the only way of my motivation until I got my approval was checking other threads and the immitracker.
My timeline:
PPR: 5th March
Passport sent: 6th March
Passport delivered: 9th March
Application approved: 20th April
Just awaiting passport delivery now.

Insha Allah you will get your approval and passports soon! Just stay strong and positive!
Stay safe!

G337

Apr 22, 2020
Hello everyone
My application just got approved on April 20th. I hope this helps and motivates you all, coz the only way of my motivation until I got my approval was checking other threads and the immitracker.
My timeline:

Insha Allah you will get your approval and passports soon! Just stay strong and positive!
Stay safe!
Congratulations Bro. Yes we have to be stay strong and positive.

G337

Apr 22, 2020
Hello everyone
My timeline:

Stay safe!
where did you check application status bro ?