+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CPC Ottawa closure

Lentinus2006

Apr 28, 2020
I emailed them . And their reply was like your passport has been recieved . Be patient. It will be sent to you. And keep contact with our office to minimum. Tbats the reply i got from them
Hi,

Who did you e-mail to ask about your passport?
Also, when did you get your PPR?
I will really appreciate your reply.
Thanks

Lentinus2006

Apr 28, 2020
Congratulations! I hope you get the passport soon
Hi AlphaBhangu,

Congratulations

I was reading the thread "CPC Ottawa Closure" where you mentioned you requested IRCC to expedite the process due to exceptional situation. Can you please explain more about that and how can I request the expediate the process for visa stamping?

Can you please guide based on your circumstances how should I proceed and who should I contact?

I will really appreciate your help.

Thank you.
Regards

AlphaBhangu

Mar 3, 2020
Hi AlphaBhangu,

Congratulations

I was reading the thread "CPC Ottawa Closure" where you mentioned you requested IRCC to expedite the process due to exceptional situation. Can you please explain more about that and how can I request the expediate the process for visa stamping?

Can you please guide based on your circumstances how should I proceed and who should I contact?

I will really appreciate your help.

Thank you.
Regards
Hello,

I had basically submitted a web form explaining my personal situation and was just honest about it. I had requested if my application process could be expedited.

I would suggest you to follow the immitracker for reference as you can see the progress of other applicants as well.

As per my observation, since April 20th, the processing of applications has been a lot faster relatively and more people are getting approved and getting their passports back. Please let me know if you would have any other questions or inquiries.

All the very best and kind regards,

Alpha Bhangu

G337

Apr 22, 2020
Hello,

I had basically submitted a web form explaining my personal situation and was just honest about it. I had requested if my application process could be expedited.

I would suggest you to follow the immitracker for reference as you can see the progress of other applicants as well.

As per my observation, since April 20th, the processing of applications has been a lot faster relatively and more people are getting approved and getting their passports back. Please let me know if you would have any other questions or inquiries.

Alpha Bhangu
My question is are there further inquiries made by them when we send our passport ???? Or cpc just stamp the immigrant Visa or they do any kind of verification at this point too ??? I am confused as I am also waiting for my passport back from cpc ....

Lentinus2006

Apr 28, 2020
Hello,

Alpha Bhangu
Thanks for the reply. I will do that.

AlphaBhangu

Mar 3, 2020
My question is are there further inquiries made by them when we send our passport ???? Or cpc just stamp the immigrant Visa or they do any kind of verification at this point too ??? I am confused as I am also waiting for my passport back from cpc ....
This is almost certainly considered to be the final step. More and more applications are being approved everyday now and the stamped passports are being sent back. You should call CIC and check with them about the status. Once your application is approved, you will see a counterfoil generated in your documents section online, which is basically your COPR with the expiry date and as per my information, it tells you that your PRV has been printed. Do check the immitracker and you can see the progress of other applicants as well. All the best!

Lentinus2006

Apr 28, 2020
Thanks for the reply. I will do that.
Hello,

Alpha Bhangu
Hi, Thanks for your reply.
I called on last Wednesday and requested them to expedite the process giving them the valid reason and also have e-mailed them yesterday explainig the situation. Can you please let me know how many days after your request to expedite the process, you got some type of confirmation that your request is been looked after?
I will appreciate your reply.
Regards,

AlphaBhangu

Mar 3, 2020
Hi, Thanks for your reply.
I called on last Wednesday and requested them to expedite the process giving them the valid reason and also have e-mailed them yesterday explainig the situation. Can you please let me know how many days after your request to expedite the process, you got some type of confirmation that your request is been looked after?
I will appreciate your reply.
Regards,
Hello,
They replied back to me within a week, but there was no mention about the expedition of the process.
All the best!

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Happy to share that my parents status in myCIC has been changed to APPROVED at about 5:15pm today. They are currently in Canada on Visitor Visas.
PPR - 16 March
Passport delivered to Ottawa - 19 March
Approved in myCIC - 12 May
Return tracker activation - Awaited

Jamesdee

Star Member
Oct 17, 2019
Return tracker just activated!

March 13th - Passport delivered to CPC-Ottawa
May 7th - Approved
May 12th - Return tracker activated