+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CPC Mississauga Updates?

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Let’s see how long it would take for Ottawa to finalize these transferred applications.

On a side note, I initially applied in October 2019. From October 2019 up to now I had so much “fun”. I got refused by Warsaw, won an appeal (Montreal office) and now we are waiting for Mississauga to acknowledge they got our file :D I know it’s hardly funny, but it’s just crazy how slow Mississauga is comparing to other VOs.
When did you win your appeal @passenger19

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
I got my GCMS notes today.. and there is a note saying : « SPOC enquiry received on 2021/03/10. Military docs and IMM 5546 provided. PO to review ». Does anybody knows what it means?
someone posted this back in 2020.

Single Point of Contact

In addition to established lines of communication between Canadian and U.S. field officers, there is also a Single Point of Contact (SPOC) at the respective National Headquarters for sharing information between Canada and the U.S. In the absence of a local contact, Canadian or U.S. officers have the ability to approach the National Headquarters of the other party to request information on a case-by-case basis. In the majority of cases, the SPOC serves as a coordinator between the requesting participant and the providing participant. The SPOC for Canada resides in the CIC Refugees Branch, Asylum Division (see List of Designated Officials). The SPOC for the U.S. is located in the DHS, Citizenship and Immigration Services.

Reactions: MayTa

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
When did you win your appeal @passenger19
May 4th. Got the notice of decision on May 5th. A few days ago we contacted CBSA and they confirmed that they sent our case to Mississauga.
This recent movement in Mississauga makes me excited. Just wish they would reopen the case and send it to Warsaw or maybe even to Ottawa. Anywhere where people actually work haha. I really hope to be in Canada for Christmas.

Reactions: Alexis1971

mimiai

Mar 10, 2020
My status changed to in process last week and today I just got an email that my application has been moved to CPC-Ottawa now. Guess some applications are being moved out of CPC-M completely. I am a Jan 2020 applicant with no update from CPC-M since March 2020.
Hello I'm on same boat.
1)Application received on December 2019
2) May 27 2021 sponsor met all requirements and my case been transferred to CPC Ottawa
Do you guys think we will need new POLICE CERTIFICATES?

pk_17

May 4, 2021
Hi everyone. My spouse just got a similar letter saying my application has been moved to Ottawa and that my spouse has been approved as my sponsor. But she had already been approved back in October 2019. They also mentioned that we should submit an undertaking with Quebec. But we already have the CSQ approved and have sent it to IRCC back in July 2020. Seems like they're moving some applications out of CPCM.

What do you all think this could mean? Should we resubmit the CSQ via web form just to be safe?
Well , that's just a reminder if you see the letter. you need no to do anything.

pk_17

May 4, 2021
Let’s see how long it would take for Ottawa to finalize these transferred applications.

On a side note, I initially applied in October 2019. From October 2019 up to now I had so much “fun”. I got refused by Warsaw, won an appeal (Montreal office) and now we are waiting for Mississauga to acknowledge they got our file :D I know it’s hardly funny, but it’s just crazy how slow Mississauga is comparing to other VOs.
It must have been a roller coaster ride for you, I pray for all of us to get some good news soon.

Reactions: passenger19

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
May 4th. Got the notice of decision on May 5th. A few days ago we contacted CBSA and they confirmed that they sent our case to Mississauga.
This recent movement in Mississauga makes me excited. Just wish they would reopen the case and send it to Warsaw or maybe even to Ottawa. Anywhere where people actually work haha. I really hope to be in Canada for Christmas.
Im praying my husband is home for Christmas too. We won in January...CpcM confirmed our file is there waiting to be process

Mirii

May 29, 2021
AoR - Sep 16 2019 - Our file went from Sydney intake to Mississauga processing after I had been approved as a sponsor in October.

In November 2019 we received a request for my spouse to attend for a medical exam and biometrics, followed up with a further request for a response from my spouse in early Dec 2019 because they were not provided with the medical report by their authorized doctor in Nîmes, France, nor from their biometrics office in Lyon. We followed up with receipts proving that he had completed these requests, as the actual medical report and the biometrics were to be submitted directly from their authorized representatives, not from him.

Then we heard absolutely nothing from early December 2019 to May 27 2021, being 18 months.

I then received a letter May 27 2021 advising that our file has been sent to Ottawa Visa office for further processing.

I have no idea if this is good news or not, but I sure hope Ottawa is more on the ball than Mississauga.

Reactions: Alexis1971

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
AoR - Sep 16 2019 - Our file went from Sydney intake to Mississauga processing after I had been approved as a sponsor in October.

In November 2019 we received a request for my spouse to attend for a medical exam and biometrics, followed up with a further request for a response from my spouse in early Dec 2019 because they were not provided with the medical report by their authorized doctor in Nîmes, France, nor from their biometrics office in Lyon. We followed up with receipts proving that he had completed these requests, as the actual medical report and the biometrics were to be submitted directly from their authorized representatives, not from him.

Then we heard absolutely nothing from early December 2019 to May 27 2021, being 18 months.

I then received a letter May 27 2021 advising that our file has been sent to Ottawa Visa office for further processing.

I have no idea if this is good news or not, but I sure hope Ottawa is more on the ball than Mississauga.
I'm happy you just joined the group of many people who just received similar updates from Mississauga groups.
Do not worry about anything. From all updates started This month, it seems like Mississauga is now load sharing with Ottawa office to clear the backlogs.