+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CPC Mississauga Updates?

SLDavid

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
I got a re-medical request a few days ago. The next day they sent another letter in my ircc account saying that the medical has expired and that I need to submit a new one. However, the letter also contains a link to instructions for obtaining police certificates.

Do I need to do another police clearance?
I would recommend calling IRCC directly to clarify this...

Also please share your timeline and country

Reactions: psha01

psha01

Oct 12, 2018
APP Received Sydney: Dec 2019
AOR: Jan 2020
Biometrics Request: Jan 2020
Medical Request: Jan 2020
SA: Jan 2020
Bio completed: Feb 2020
Medical passed Feb 2020
Moved to CPC Mississauga: Feb 2020
Ecase status changed to in process: May 15, 2021
Remedical and pre-arrival: May 20, 2021

SLDavid

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
APP Received Sydney: Dec 2019
AOR: Jan 2020
Biometrics Request: Jan 2020
Medical Request: Jan 2020
SA: Jan 2020
Bio completed: Feb 2020
Medical passed Feb 2020
Moved to CPC Mississauga: Feb 2020
Ecase status changed to in process: May 15, 2021
Remedical and pre-arrival: May 20, 2021
You should be able to get a positive news soon... But better to call ircc about the police clearance thing

Reactions: psha01

LJayme

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Any late January 2020 applicants that got any updates lately? My ECAS still remains "application received".

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
I got a re-medical request a few days ago. The next day they sent another letter in my ircc account saying that the medical has expired and that I need to submit a new one. However, the letter also contains a link to instructions for obtaining police certificates.

Do I need to do another police clearance?
Check your gckey, if you have access to it. They will open the portal to upload requested documents. Check if they have only medical requested or pcc as well. Many applicants have received similar request letters and many are just for medical renewal.

psha01

Oct 12, 2018
Check your gckey, if you have access to it. They will open the portal to upload requested documents. Check if they have only medical requested or pcc as well. Many applicants have received similar request letters and many are just for medical renewal.
I just checked. It’s just medicals. Thanks!

andreslva

Nov 7, 2019
MEXICO
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MISSISSAUGA
Hello everyone...

If somebody is or knows somebody in the same situation as mine, I'd really appreciate if you share your experience...

I'm an July 31st 2019 outland applicant and my file was sent to Mississauga. I just visited the website to check for my application status and it says that they're processing applications received AFTER mine (from Aug 4 to 10 2019)... but I haven't received any news...

Any help would be deeply appreciated...

Thanks

J

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hello everyone...

If somebody is or knows somebody in the same situation as mine, I'd really appreciate if you share your experience...

I'm an July 31st 2019 outland applicant and my file was sent to Mississauga. I just visited the website to check for my application status and it says that they're processing applications received AFTER mine (from Aug 4 to 10 2019)... but I haven't received any news...

Thanks

J
Order gcms notes or contact your MP.

Peter1997

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
Hello everyone...

Thanks

J
I am in the exact same boat but for Inland, They are processing applicants in October but my application is in August.

SLDavid

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
I have a question.. My wife applied for a Trv and today she received a letter saying her biometrics has been approved for 10 years.. What does this mean? Is it a general thing or can we expect some good news?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I have a question.. My wife applied for a Trv and today she received a letter saying her biometrics has been approved for 10 years.. What does this mean? Is it a general thing or can we expect some good news?
It means exactly what it says, she should not have to give biometrics for TRV for ten years. That's it, nothing more. No, it doesn't mean the TRV is approved.

During covid they will also use the same biometrics for PR apps.

Reactions: Alexis1971

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
I have a question. After my visa refusal my partner left Canada to be with me. I was wondering if later he will be asked to submit proofs that he intends to return to Canada once my visa is finalized? Or it’s only needed for the sponsor approval at early stages of the process? Who was in a similar situation?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I have a question. After my visa refusal my partner left Canada to be with me. I was wondering if later he will be asked to submit proofs that he intends to return to Canada once my visa is finalized? Or it’s only needed for the sponsor approval at early stages of the process? Who was in a similar situation?
Can't say about the specifics of the appeal process etc but it would be safest to assume that he will be asked to show proof of intent to return later. Just prepare and slowly collect information and evidence of preps.

Reactions: passenger19

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Can't say about the specifics of the appeal process etc but it would be safest to assume that he will be asked to show proof of intent to return later. Just prepare and slowly collect information and evidence of preps.
I’ve just released I mixed up threads. I should’ve asked this in the Appeal thread.