+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CPC Mississauga Updates?

yellowmaple18

Jan 24, 2020
I'm a Jan 2020 applicant stuck in CPC-M with no update since March 2020 and my ECAS just changed from application received to in process today. No other changes/updates. Does anyone know the pattern with that change over the last few months? Does pre-arrival or re-medical come soon after that change? I'm getting a bit too hopeful but wanted to send you all some happy news!

psha01

Oct 12, 2018
I'm a Jan 2020 applicant stuck in CPC-M with no update since March 2020 and my ECAS just changed from application received to in process today. No other changes/updates. Does anyone know the pattern with that change over the last few months? Does pre-arrival or re-medical come soon after that change? I'm getting a bit too hopeful but wanted to send you all some happy news!
That’s great! Yes pre-arrival and re-medical will come within a few days!

Reactions: yellowmaple18

SLDavid

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
Which country are you from?

ManasaNallam

Dec 20, 2020
Hello All, By mistake I have added my sister's information under IMM 0008. Later I have realised that this form is only for immediate family members. Today I got an email from cic asking for medical exam for all the family members. How can I correct this information?

The emails states the following:
As a final reminder, you must also complete the medical examination for you and all family members
within 30 days of this letter if you have not done so previously. You are required to have all your family
members be examined as part of the process of applying for permanent residence in Canada, even if
they will not come to Canada with the principal applicant. This examination of your non accompanying
dependent is in accordance with the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulation section 70(1)(e).

Zulfi_N

Nov 28, 2020
Multiple people (atleast 7) including my wife got ecas changed to in process this morning, from Mississauga visa office.
jan 2nd to jan 7th application received.

Reactions: passenger19

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Multiple people (atleast 7) including my wife got ecas changed to in process this morning, from Mississauga visa office.
This is great, but I really wish it was jan 2021. Can’t believe there’s such a huge backlog! Ottawa works and Mississauga doesn’t. Both are in Ontario.

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
As far as I know no files were transferred to mississauga after early march 2020, how is jan 2021 file there?
Oh really?? So they have been holding back Outland files from approximately Oct 19 to March 20?? And then it was Ottawa and other offices? It’s probably good news then, thank you.
I know that every appealed case goes there and there hasn’t been any movement for appealed cases since the beginning of 2020. My appeal was allowed this month and I await for Mississauga to send AOR and then finalize it.

Caly

Star Member
Feb 2, 2020
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
This is great, but I really wish it was jan 2021. Can’t believe there’s such a huge backlog! Ottawa works and Mississauga doesn’t. Both are in Ontario.
Mississauga had more lockdowns, closer to Toronto and higher Covid rates.

It sucks that things get done out of order though.

Reactions: passenger19

maggarwa

Jan 15, 2020
That's great. Do you happen to know if any of these applicants is from India?

psha01

Oct 12, 2018
I got a re-medical request a few days ago. The next day they sent another letter in my ircc account saying that the medical has expired and that I need to submit a new one. However, the letter also contains a link to instructions for obtaining police certificates.

Do I need to do another police clearance?