+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CPC Mississauga Updates?

LJayme

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Anyone else stuck with CPC-M besides me? Since majority of the updates in the previous weeks are files getting transferred to Ottawa.

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Anyone else stuck with CPC-M besides me? Since majority of the updates in the previous weeks are files getting transferred to Ottawa.
There are many people whose files got transferred to Mississauga after theirs appeals were allowed. I haven’t seen a single update for such cases since Jan 2020. If I were Mississauga I would finalize these cases asap to make it up to people who were wrongly refused. But I guess IRCC has different thoughts on this matter.

LJayme

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Just wanted to share the update that I got from my MP today. There was a discrepancy with the information provided by IRCC to my MP and with the notes I received 2 weeks ago. Please see below.

Email:

We received the following response from IRCC regarding the clarification on the eligibility lines that they sent us on April 15th:

"We have verified the information you provided on behalf of your constituent.

The assessment of the principal applicant on a Permanent Resident application through the family class consists generally of :

· Eligibility verifications;

· Background check verifications (security and criminality) and

· Medical verifications.

If any of these verifications have been initiated, we conclude that the assessment for the applicant is in process. The assessment would be complete when the officer takes one final decision to approve or refuse the file."

I am also attaching the status update from IRCC on April 15th for your reference.

"The responsible office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if the sponsored person (the applicant) meets the eligibility requirements,

the assessment for the applicant is still in process."

Reactions: MayTa

LoneHusband

Jan 19, 2021
There are many people whose files got transferred to Mississauga after theirs appeals were allowed. I haven’t seen a single update for such cases since Jan 2020. If I were Mississauga I would finalize these cases asap to make it up to people who were wrongly refused. But I guess IRCC has different thoughts on this matter.
How they get appeal?

Reactions: Alexis1971

maggarwa

Jan 15, 2020
Jan 2020 applicant. Our file is also stuck at CPC-M. We haven’t gotten any updates since Feb 2020.

• Sad
Reactions: LJayme

maggarwa

Jan 15, 2020
I'm happy you just joined the group of many people who just received similar updates from Mississauga groups.
Do not worry about anything. From all updates started This month, it seems like Mississauga is now load sharing with Ottawa office to clear the backlogs.
Hi @Paul09 - Did you get any update from CPC-M? Just curious since I know you are from Dec 2019 applicant group.

LJayme

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Correct me if I'm wrong but the email below is stating that eligibility is in process right? Because today I called IRCC's call center again to see if the information below is already updated on my husband's file, only to find out for the second time that it's still NOT STARTED. I don't know what and who to believe anymore. :(

Email response from IRCC are in bold letters (forwarded by my MP)

We received the following response from IRCC regarding the clarification on the eligibility lines that they sent us on April 15th:

"We have verified the information you provided on behalf of your constituent.

The assessment of the principal applicant on a Permanent Resident application through the family class consists generally of :

· Eligibility verifications;

· Background check verifications (security and criminality) and

· Medical verifications.

If any of these verifications have been initiated, we conclude that the assessment for the applicant is in process. The assessment would be complete when the officer takes one final decision to approve or refuse the file."

I am also attaching the status update from IRCC on April 15th for your reference.

"The responsible office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if the sponsored person (the applicant) meets the eligibility requirements,

the assessment for the applicant is still in process."