+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CPC Mississauga Updates?

LJayme

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Personally I put zero reliance on the phrase 'eligibility started' or similar. The whole process is eligibility.

I suspect what's actually going on is them looking at slightly different system flags, OR the gcms notes showing that because it's in a queue and hasn't been 'picked up' yet. Whereas the MP's information was based on 'passed this stage and after that is eligibility, therefore in process.'

In other words I don't think the discrepancy is meaningful at all.
Thanks! Though at this point I honestly don't know what and how to think anymore, all I'm asking for is just to get a decent update.

vineysindhu

Star Member
Aug 26, 2018
Hi Everyone, Jan 2020 applicant , Medical and Biometrics in Mar 2020, Application received in CPCM in Feb 2020. Today ECAS status changed from Application Received to In Process after more than a year of silence. Never contacted call center, MP or GCMS notes, was just patiently waiting and reading this thread daily. I thought it's my turn to give it back to this thread. This gives me hope and probably to all others waiting to hear from CPCM.

Prabhgillz

Oct 29, 2020
Hi Everyone, Jan 2020 applicant , Medical and Biometrics in Mar 2020, Application received in CPCM in Feb 2020. Today ECAS status changed from Application Received to In Process after more than a year of silence. Never contacted call center, MP or GCMS notes, was just patiently waiting and reading this thread daily. I thought it's my turn to give it back to this thread. This gives me hope and probably to all others waiting to hear from CPCM.
Full date of jan 2020??

MayTa

Jan 27, 2020
Does anybody know if the quarantine of 3 days in a hotel has been extended ? It was extended to May 21, but didn't yet say if they extended again for June 21.. Thank you

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Does anybody know if the quarantine of 3 days in a hotel has been extended ? It was extended to May 21, but didn't yet say if they extended again for June 21.. Thank you
You can assume that until there are news articles saying it's been lifted, it is still in force. The 30 day rolling renewals are standard for all the travel measures. The india Pakistan flight bans were definitely renewed today, all the others likely too unless announced differently.

Reactions: MayTa

rohitsagwal

Star Member
Aug 22, 2016
Hi! You might wanna double check with your MP if your eligibility is already started, because I remember that I was just few days earlier than you when I received the same information, and now to find out from my notes (received yesterday) and with calling IRCC call center today that nothing is started yet. But I hope your MP provided you with the right information, please keep us posted once you know. Thanks!
My status is same as yours. I received notes last week after more than 2 months. File is not assigned to a officer yet. It's really frustrating.

• Sad
Reactions: LJayme

LJayme

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
My status is same as yours. I received notes last week after more than 2 months. File is not assigned to a officer yet. It's really frustrating.
I actually reached out to my MP yesterday and this is what she said, "I am happy to help you seek clarification from IRCC if there is a discrepancy between the notes and the information they provided to our office." hopefully they'll be able to sort things out soon, I'm getting tired too...

Reactions: rohitsagwal

psha01

Oct 12, 2018
I got a re-medical request a couple of days ago. Today they sent another letter in my ircc account saying that the medical has expired and that I need to submit a new one. However, the letter also contains a link to instructions for obtaining police certificates.

Do I need to do another police clearance?