+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CPC Mississauga Updates?

Ashvhy

Jun 27, 2020
Hello everyone! I'm Feb 2020 outland.. in process last year then naging application received na ngayon sa ecas namin.. then last week nakatangap kami sa ecas ng need to update mailing and current address.. any idea anong big sabihin nun?
pero everytime na tumatawag yung husband ko sa IRCC sinasabi nila naka in process pa daw app namin..

madami din po akong nakikitang nakaka receieved ng remedical, SA, AOR2 and PPR na galing sa cpc-m .. 2019 and 2020 outland applicant.. Lets keep praying and Trust God .. next na po tayo nyan

MayTa

Jan 27, 2020
Hello everyone! I'm Feb 2020 outland.. in process last year then naging application received na ngayon sa ecas namin.. then last week nakatangap kami sa ecas ng need to update mailing and current address.. any idea anong big sabihin nun?
pero everytime na tumatawag yung husband ko sa IRCC sinasabi nila naka in process pa daw app namin..

madami din po akong nakikitang nakaka receieved ng remedical, SA, AOR2 and PPR na galing sa cpc-m .. 2019 and 2020 outland applicant.. Lets keep praying and Trust God .. next na po tayo nyan
Hey ! I would really like to answer your questions.. but I don't understand :/ If you can say it all again in english, I would appreciate it ! Thanks

LJayme

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Hey ! I would really like to answer your questions.. but I don't understand :/ If you can say it all again in english, I would appreciate it ! Thanks
So apparently she received a notification on ecas stating that she needs to update her mailing and current address, now her question is she want's to know what it meant?

Hi! I think I had a similar case before and the only thing I did is re-typed the same information since nothing was different. Also a reminder to please keep your comments and questions in english to get answers right away. :)

Mohsin patel

Nov 28, 2018
hi all,
right now i am in india with my wife. my wife medical expired on march 06/2021. is there any chances if ircc ask to do re-medical?
unfortunately i did not get any update since march 2020. no update at all. now my wife is pregnant( good news)... i am praying that they will not ask to do re-medical bcs it will extend the time to process our file due to x rays. IRcc again ask to do x ray in re-medical??

Mohsin patel

Nov 28, 2018
hi all,
right now i am in india with my wife. my wife medical expired on march 06/2021. is there any chances if ircc ask to do re-medical?
unfortunately i did not get any update since march 2020. no update at all. now my wife is pregnant( good news)... i am praying that they will not ask to do re-medical bcs it will extend the time to process our file due to x rays. IRcc again ask to do x ray in re-medical??

Question.2 ) is they ask additional document after baby birth? what type of form i have to submit any idea ?? thnx for help in advanced.

rohidi8578

Feb 4, 2021
hi all,

Question.2 ) is they ask additional document after baby birth? what type of form i have to submit any idea ?? thnx for help in advanced.
Hey I am in same boat, my baby qas born in india after AOR 1. I contacted call centre agent and they sent me a list if docs to be attached into webform to add my child. I can send you that list myself but as mentioned on cic website the sponsor or PA has to contact cic in event of child birth as a protocol and they will send you the documents that you need to submit or resubmit.

Reactions: armoured

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
hi all,

Congratulations!

To answer your question, Yes! they can ask your spouse to go for medical again as the current one is expired as you mentioned.

If your file is in CPC-M, you can certainly get the medical request again, as now they are working on Outland applications and sending Re-medical and Pre-arrival together.

Also, she has to go through all the requirements for Medical, which include an x-ray as well. Now in your situation, she has to wait till little one arrives and this will delay your application. I know it's hard, but you have to wait until IRCC contacts you.

user11110000

Star Member
Jan 30, 2019
Hi everyone. Just heard back from our PM. IRCC told them that the medical has been extended until Mar 31 2022. They also said the security and background check are both complete. So I think that only leaves eligibility left. Hopefully the fact that they extended the medical is a good sign.

Any thoughts on what that means? Will the eligibility take a long time to be approved? (We are common law).

Reactions: MayTa and LJayme

Peter1997

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
Hi everyone. Just heard back from our PM. IRCC told them that the medical has been extended until Mar 31 2022. They also said the security and background check are both complete. So I think that only leaves eligibility left. Hopefully the fact that they extended the medical is a good sign.

Any thoughts on what that means? Will the eligibility take a long time to be approved? (We are common law).
What do you send to your MP to get an update like this. All I get is a standard Covid response.

LJayme

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga

Congrats! This is great news. I'm on the same stage with eligibility (still in process) but security is not initiated yet, do you happen to know when they started to review yours? Just curious how long it takes for them to review bgc and security.

Mohsin patel

Nov 28, 2018
Hey I am in same boat, my baby qas born in india after AOR 1. I contacted call centre agent and they sent me a list if docs to be attached into webform to add my child. I can send you that list myself but as mentioned on cic website the sponsor or PA has to contact cic in event of child birth as a protocol and they will send you the documents that you need to submit or resubmit.
Thnx. When did you call to cic ?? After baby born or before?? When did you submit the the documents.. (after birth or before)..
Please send me the list.. appreciate in advance.

rohidi8578

Feb 4, 2021
Thnx. When did you call to cic ?? After baby born or before?? When did you submit the the documents.. (after birth or before)..
Please send me the list.. appreciate in advance.
i called after birth, they sent me email

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Add-on - Application to sponsor a spouse, common-law partner, conjugal partner or dependent child (CIO)
When you have a sponsorship application in process, a family member of the person being sponsored could be added at a later date, even if they were listed as a non-accompanying dependant in the initial application.
To do so, we invite you to send your add-on request through the IRCC webform available on our website. You can attach the following forms and documents in the field reserved to that effect:
and
  • The add-on requestincluding:
    • your name,
    • your client ID number/UCI,
    • your file number,
    • a detailed letter of explanation,
    • a copy of the birth certificate, marriage certificate or proof of common-law relationship, and
    • if applicable, the proof of payment.
Useful tips
  • If the newly eligible family member is a spouse, common-law partner or dependent child who is already a permanent resident or Canadian citizen, only the add-on request is required.
  • Please ensure to write ADD-ON on the add-on request.
  • If your application is already being processed abroad, you should send a copy of the documents indicated above to the visa officeresponsible.
We hope that this information will facilitate the process of family reunification.
Your add-on request will be evaluated by the responsible office. You will be contacted when a decision will be made or if further information is required.
For more information on what to expect after a sponsorship application is submitted, please visit theWhat to expect after you apply section of the sponsorship guide.

After this i paid application fees for my child and sent the web form with all the supporting documents.

Mohsin patel

Nov 28, 2018
i called after birth, they sent me email

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Add-on - Application to sponsor a spouse, common-law partner, conjugal partner or dependent child (CIO)
When you have a sponsorship application in process, a family member of the person being sponsored could be added at a later date, even if they were listed as a non-accompanying dependant in the initial application.
To do so, we invite you to send your add-on request through the IRCC webform available on our website. You can attach the following forms and documents in the field reserved to that effect:
and
  • The add-on requestincluding:
    • your name,
    • your client ID number/UCI,
    • your file number,
    • a detailed letter of explanation,
    • a copy of the birth certificate, marriage certificate or proof of common-law relationship, and
    • if applicable, the proof of payment.
Useful tips
  • If the newly eligible family member is a spouse, common-law partner or dependent child who is already a permanent resident or Canadian citizen, only the add-on request is required.
  • Please ensure to write ADD-ON on the add-on request.
  • If your application is already being processed abroad, you should send a copy of the documents indicated above to the visa officeresponsible.
We hope that this information will facilitate the process of family reunification.
Your add-on request will be evaluated by the responsible office. You will be contacted when a decision will be made or if further information is required.
For more information on what to expect after a sponsorship application is submitted, please visit theWhat to expect after you apply section of the sponsorship guide.

After this i paid application fees for my child and sent the web form with all the supporting documents.
Thank you so much for your reply..
Sorry one more question. After baby birth.. how many months will take to get passport request? N decision made also??
Appreciate in advance