+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CPC Mississauga Updates?

LJayme

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
I think so.. Mine is passed and GCKey still say in process.. IRCC is really slow to update things online
Thank you! It's been so long and I just want to make sure that it really is in process now. Any new update for you?

MayTa

Jan 27, 2020
Thank you! It's been so long and I just want to make sure that it really is in process now. Any new update for you?
No updates for me ! i ordered the notes few days ago.. just to see if something new happened I Hope we will all get good news soon!

Reactions: LJayme

LJayme

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
It's been quiet from CPCM for a while... any good news lately?
No new updates, but I am expecting to receive notes next week. Hopefully it will bring some good news. I'll keep you guys posted. Stay positive, good things will happen. :)

Reactions: MayTa

Jobinachu55

Nov 14, 2018
hi guys,
i am Jan 2020 applicant still showing application received on my online tool.medical and,SA is done in Feb 2020 after that no reply.File is in
CPC mississagua. Is anybody have this same situation? PA is from india.

JathiRatnalu

May 11, 2021
yea...around the same timeline...No updates after Feb2020 from CPC Mississauga.PA is from India. Recently put in a request for GCMS notes.

Enb123

Star Member
Sep 18, 2020
hi guys,
i am Jan 2020 applicant still showing application received on my online tool.medical and,SA is done in Feb 2020 after that no reply.File is in
CPC mississagua. Is anybody have this same situation? PA is from india.
Same here no update after that

djgidwani

Mar 21, 2017
Hi,
W just got an update on gckey, Medical has changed to : We are reviewing the results of your medical exam ( It was we dont' need a medical exam earlier since it was expired in Feb 2021).

Reactions: MayTa and LJayme

LJayme

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Hi,
W just got an update on gckey, Medical has changed to : We are reviewing the results of your medical exam ( It was we dont' need a medical exam earlier since it was expired in Feb 2021).
That's amazing! Looks like they'll be extending your expired medical. Have you ordered notes lately?

djgidwani

Mar 21, 2017
That's amazing! Looks like they'll be extending your expired medical. Have you ordered notes lately?
Not sure if they are extending or we are going to get re-medical.
Yes I had ordered notes in Dec 2020 ( which I received in Jan ) and again last month in April 2021 ( yet to receive them).

LJayme

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Yes I had ordered notes in Dec 2020 ( which I received in Jan ) and again last month in April 2021 ( yet to receive them).
I think I saw a similar case to a October 2019 applicant last week, they were expecting re-medical but got an extension instead. Please keep us posted.

Reactions: armoured

MayTa

Jan 27, 2020
I hope it will get extended ! When you receive your notes, can you please see in the notes and tell me if they sent a request of reassesment for your medical ? And when ? Thank you!