+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CPC Mississauga Updates?

LJayme

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
I just want to share that I dropped by CPC-M on Monday, I wasn't able to visit their office to meet anyone as they are completely close to public. The receptionist lady told me that the CPC-M is operating, just in a way that their employee come to office on weekly basis and bring a batch of files back home to process. Let's just pray our case is the one that they bring home in next batch!!
Let's stay positive on this, we will get our turn soon :)

Reactions: MayTa

slough

Star Member
Dec 13, 2019
I just want to share that I dropped by CPC-M on Monday, I wasn't able to visit their office to meet anyone as they are completely close to public. The receptionist lady told me that the CPC-M is operating, just in a way that their employee come to office on weekly basis and bring a batch of files back home to process. Let's just pray our case is the one that they bring home in next batch!!
Nice leg work! More information from the receptionist than we've ever heard from anyone else.

LJayme

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Another CPC-M outland applicant (Feb 2020) was issued DM today, I saw it again on the Facebook page.

Reactions: MayTa

Enb123

Star Member
Sep 18, 2020
Hi did any indian Applicant receive any update from cpc Mississauga? Mine is jan 2020 PR applicant from india , it’s been 14 months i did not receive any update from Mississauga..
Can anyone let me know if you receive any update

Enb123

Star Member
Sep 18, 2020
Yes i ordered gcms notes and i got only 19 pages of gcms notes .. my husband contacted mp as well they sent some generic reply

rohitsagwal

Star Member
Aug 22, 2016
Hi did any indian Applicant receive any update from cpc Mississauga? Mine is jan 2020 PR applicant from india , it’s been 14 months i did not receive any update from Mississauga..
Nothing at all. Jan 2020 applicant here. My MP got the same generic reply I was getting and IRCC has not even provided me with GCMS notes which I applied on March 10. Tells you about their process.

Anyways, you can apply for GCMS notes for details.

SLDavid

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
No updates since February 2020..

Indian applicant, 10 January 2020

LJayme

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
I think they might already be in Canada on TRV...is that the case?
No, PA is still in the Philippines. Based on her timeline she received medical request last December then after she passed that everything went smoothly.

Reactions: Super27