+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COVID-19 and CoPR/PRV extension !

Sharan083

Star Member
Jul 6, 2019
Did you raise the 'ready to travel' webform? Or will you wait for extension? I am at in the same boat as you. Called IRCC today, they asked me to raise a 'ready to travel' webform
Hi , I have already raised webform three times so far but got generic reply always. No specific reply received from IRCC.

Jaysingh99120

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Well. I can raise 'Ready to Travel' web form however will we gone get authorization letter? since, COPR was issued after 18th March and top of that it also says NOT VALID FOR TRAVEL. lot many uncertainties.

how about you. Have you booked tickets already despite of visa issued after 18th

Sharan083

Star Member
Jul 6, 2019
Well. I can raise 'Ready to Travel' web form however will we gone get authorization letter? since, COPR was issued after 18th March and top of that it also says NOT VALID FOR TRAVEL. lot many uncertainties.

how about you. Have you booked tickets already despite of visa issued after 18th
Nope. Since there is no proper instruction or assurance has been provided so m not taking risk of booking flight.

Reactions: Copernicus

ARookie

Star Member
Apr 1, 2020
Hi everyone,

It seems that the bar for entry and COPR extension is quite high right now - all those proof of settlement plus compelling reasons. So I was just wondering, has anybody asked IRCC if it is OK for us to just wait till all travel restrictions are lifted? If so, what replies did you get? Logically that sounds true but I am a bit worried if that would be considered too long after COPR expiration by IRCC.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Jaysingh99120

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Hi everyone,

It seems that the bar for entry and COPR extension is quite high right now - all those proof of settlement plus compelling reasons. So I was just wondering, has anybody asked IRCC if it is OK for us to just wait till all travel restrictions are lifted? If so, what replies did you get? Logically that sounds true but I am a bit worried if that would be considered too long after COPR expiration by IRCC.

Thanks!
Not sure! I haven't got any respond from them about my COPR. Infect it would be Nice they tell straight away that till 31st December no one is allowed irrespective of your Visa or COPR. meanwhile they can work on whom to prioritize but this monthly restrictions are just frustrating

ARookie

Star Member
Apr 1, 2020
Not sure! I haven't got any respond from them about my COPR. Infect it would be Nice they tell straight away that till 31st December no one is allowed irrespective of your Visa or COPR. meanwhile they can work on whom to prioritize but this monthly restrictions are just frustrating
Indeed!

Copernicus

Mar 22, 2020
Hello All,

I was been Issued visa on 20th march and my COPR is getting expired on 30th Oct. There is little Typographical error on COPR which I have raised WEB Form in May 2020 but No RESPONSE as of now. Its almost like 4 months now. Extremely frustrating.

Are you guys see any optimistic news that I can book ticket since according to latest guideline Travel restriction extended till 30th Sept.

Is it anyone whose COPR was issued after 18th March 2020.

Thanks
Hello

In the same boat, with CoPR expiring on Oct 10. Optimism dwindling with no respense from IRCC on people in our condition.

Had raised a webform, since they have shortened the 'Place of Birth' on CoPR, but from what I've read on other dcussison on this forum, I don;t think that should be an issue, so not fretting over their lack of a response. Raised an 'Unable to Travel' webform yesterday, hoping to get a reply in 5-10 days. Let's see how that goes. Hopefully the end of Sept. will bring in some positive news.

siddsin

Star Member
Sep 27, 2019
Hi Guys,

Had a question -

AOR - October 2019. Review of medical results - October 22nd - you passed the medical exam.

Still waiting for the PPR.

However, in the vague possibility that they send us the PPR right now and we will have to do the landing within a month?

My wife and I live in the US and are not too comfortable traveling right now, so doing this next year would be ideal. Also we intend to do a soft landing.

Any ideas how this process works?

letsflynow

Star Member
Aug 28, 2020
Hello All,

I was been Issued visa on 20th march and my COPR is getting expired on 30th Oct. There is little Typographical error on COPR which I have raised WEB Form in May 2020 but No RESPONSE as of now. Its almost like 4 months now. Extremely frustrating.

Are you guys see any optimistic news that I can book ticket since according to latest guideline Travel restriction extended till 30th Sept.

Is it anyone whose COPR was issued after 18th March 2020.

Thanks

Hi,

What kind of mistake was there on your copr and did you manage to fix it?