+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COVID-19 and CoPR/PRV extension !

Jaysingh99120

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
I recieved my COPR before 18 March and my Visa expired on 2 June. I am planning to travel to Edmonton, Canada on 15th October. My ticket and the place for quarantine is booked. I have raised the web form on 15th September regarding the same that I am ready to travel with all the details. Still there is no response from the other side. How long do they take for response? Is there any chances for negative response?
AS long as i understand they have allowed Visa holder's who can travel on expired COPR also whose Visa was approved before 18th March. not sure why you can't travel

Reactions: AD94

siddsin

Star Member
Sep 27, 2019
I had a ghost update yesterday and now it says :-

Latest update:
Review of medical results - September 29, 2020:You passed the medical exam.

earlier it was October 22nd 2019. AOR was October 9th 2019.

What does this mean?

Sweta24

Sep 29, 2018
They wil issue us authorisation letter on raising ready to travel webform to travel with expired COPR. We need to provide non discretionary reason to them.
you can travel as their website mentions..i confirmed in delhi immigration that people are travelling with expired copr..need to just take the print of the news information from their website..they will allow

sudhach91

Star Member
Mar 2, 2019
Hyderabad , India
you can travel as their website mentions..i confirmed in delhi immigration that people are travelling with expired copr..need to just take the print of the news information from their website..they will allow
That's not true Sweta. There is no such clause in the website and trust me Delhi immigration guys have half half knowledge.. they themselves don't know anything properly. We called them 4 times and they confused us with different information. One person says something and other person says something elsc :D

AD94

Star Member
Mar 3, 2019
B
AS long as i understand they have allowed Visa holder's who can travel on expired COPR also whose Visa was approved before 18th March. not sure why you can't travel
I need an authorisation letter before traveling. But there's no response yet since the day I raised the webform. So I am worried.

Sweta24

Sep 29, 2018
i g
That's not true Sweta. There is no such clause in the website and trust me Delhi immigration guys have half half knowledge.. they themselves don't know anything properly. We called them 4 times and they confused us with different information. One person says something and other person says something elsc :D
i got a reply from ircc for travel authorization they told me send me quarantine details and place of stay and proof of funds after that they will send me letter and I have to fly with that..they are giving me 60 days extension

Reactions: sudhach91

siddsin

Star Member
Sep 27, 2019
Got an email today to check the application and there was a request letter, which is basically asking to send the passport and photographs within 30 days.

A little aloof with the whole process - is this the PPR?

Application received - October 9th 2019.

Kiran9999

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
Got an email today to check the application and there was a request letter, which is basically asking to send the passport and photographs within 30 days.

Bro, same thing happened to me. September 30, 2020 Medical passed. So the letter in your cic account is that PPR?

pujararuchi92

Sep 12, 2018

[/QUOT

hey ! Congratulations for the mail ! May i know your country of residence?