+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Correspondence letter

Linda Saaman

Jul 5, 2018
According to my own knowledge base on most refusal letter I have observed ...

If you recieve correspondence letter before medical update is likely a refusal.

Ideally a biometric Validity correspondence should be received immediately after your biometrics exercise. But due to haphazard notifications on the cic portal it comes at a different time. However, the recent trend is if it comes after a passed medical then it is deemed positive and followed by Passport request most times and if it comes before then it is maybe not a good sign( please this is based on my own idea .. .
Most people applying 2019 on this platform are all receiving biometric letter first. I hope they don’t refuse all these applicants especially my friend. I feel like that’s the new trend.

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
Most people applying 2019 on this platform are all receiving biometric letter first. I hope they don’t refuse all these applicants especially my friend. I feel like that’s the new trend.

If you know any one that got approved ask them if they got there medical pass or requested before the biomentric Validity correspondence letter ...

Any way i am not vo to give final judge so let them wait for there final decision...

Linda Saaman

Jul 5, 2018
If you know any one that got approved ask them if they got there medical pass or requested before the biomentric Validity correspondence letter ...

Any way i am not vo to give final judge so let them wait for there final decision...
I got approved after my medicals and after my biometric

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018

Once your medical upfront get updated pass then follow by biomentric Validity correspondence letter you are in a big chance of getting your visa ...but if they skip medical update and follow by biomentric Validity correspondence letter next is final result not a good sign .. but am not 100 percent sure am just saying base on my ideal and from other source too have observe the same thing ...

Linda Saaman

Jul 5, 2018
Once your medical upfront get updated pass then follow by biomentric Validity correspondence letter you are in a big chance of getting your visa ...but if they skip medical update and follow by biomentric Validity correspondence letter next is final result not a good sign .. but am not 100 percent sure am just saying base on my ideal and from other source too have observe the same thing ...
Hmm yh I understand you... I have read case like this and still got refused .Just have to pray

Reactions: Simran13@

aditideginal

Apr 26, 2019
My medical is passed but I din't got mail.Today when I linked my paper application to online application and my medical is passed

aditideginal

Apr 26, 2019
I
According to my own knowledge base on most refusal letter I have observed ...

If you recieve correspondence letter before medical update is likely a refusal.

Ideally a biometric Validity correspondence should be received immediately after your biometrics exercise. But due to haphazard notifications on the cic portal it comes at a different time. However, the recent trend is if it comes after a passed medical then it is deemed positive and followed by Passport request most times and if it comes before then it is maybe not a good sign( please this is based on my own idea .. .
I spoke to my agent and he said that my medical was passed 5 days before I got this biometric confirmation..I hope that's a positive sign!!.....in how many days can I expect the decision on my application??

Reactions: Evankc

Kenny76

Star Member
Aug 7, 2017

What if both comes at same day :D

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
What if both comes at same day :D

Is hardly to see medical pass then final result: refuse. Or less if such one have issue with expired admission letter which mean his application is well going for approve and along the process the vo notice that the admission letter as been n expired and no new admission to continue her process...

Most refusal don't have any medical update ...